Sign in to follow this  
undraftedfootball

I started a fantasy football blog and I'd love to hear your feedback

Well, at least you're not selling anything..

Looks fine. What is it's purpose, fantasy or football overall?

Blogs are fun until they're not. Good luck.

it sucks, I dont even have to read it to know, but dont come here with self-promotion garbage, why not submit articles to this site, or start an interesting thread or two

To become a writer one needs to write. Blogs can certainly help advance such an agenda.

I agree with your statements concerning self promotion and other means of contribution, but if you didn't read it there's no need to disparage the content.

To become a writer one needs to write. Blogs can certainly help advance such an agenda.

I agree with your statements concerning self promotion and other means of contribution, but if you didn't read it there's no need to disparage the content.

there is a need to, and I will do it anytime someone comes here for self promotion and only self promotion, hes not trying to contribute here, its not like hes someone who has been here a couple years discussing players who decides to start a blog, then I would read it. Hes someone who ONLY posted to generate traffic for his site, nothing to help here, and there was a time when this thread would already have been locked or deleted

• Like 1

I read the whole thing. I really enjoyed it. I'll read it to my family tonight.

• Like 1

I too read the whole thing and it looks like an advertisement for Pro Football Focus.

I agree with Raider, this is self promotion as the OP's first and only post.