Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Fashion things wimmens do that look like crap

But they think are great...

Big sunglasses

Big rubber rainboots

Welder glasses for sure. Focking fedora is played out as well. And for gods sake, keep your gd ponytail rubber band somewhere other than your wrist. Also really sick of the 2-3 layer look.

All those things listed thus far are like everything else. Cool if on a hot chick. Ugly if on an ugly chick.

Funny how that works.

Heels when they have a big ass. Obviously this mostly applies to ethnic women and Kim Kardashian.

All those things listed thus far are like everything else. Cool if on a hot chick. Ugly if on an ugly chick.

Funny how that works.

big sunglasses look stupid even on hot chicks.

big sunglasses look stupid even on hot chicks.

Wedge type shoes

I said this in another thread. Hoffpost has an article today saying the same thing.

Makes her look like a cheap hooker.

I said this in another thread. Hoffpost has an article today saying the same thing.

Makes her look like a cheap hooker.

I did appreciate your comment to either Nikki or OM a week or so ago about about them making them the flats.

Laughed my focking ass off to that one :first:

I own both.. the big sunglasses and wedge shoes. :(

Wiff... I think you're thinking about platform shoes. Strippers usually wear them... not exactly the same as wedges.

One fingernail painted a different color then all the rest.

:nono:

One fingernail painted a different color then all the rest.

:nono:

I hate that too. Actually I don't really like nail polish... I only do my toes and I tend to stick with a French manicure on those.

I hate that too. Actually I don't really like nail polish... I only do my toes and I tend to stick with a French manicure on those.

No one likes the French :mad:

Ahh, yah don't like those at all. Big girl heels.

I'm not big... they just happen to be more comfortable and in fashion, right now.

I'm not big... they just happen to be more comfortable and in fashion, right now.

Because America is in the middle of an obesity epidemic. :(

There are wedges that aren't clompy.

Big sunglasses...not a fan of the Nicole Richie or Mary Kate/Ashley Olson bug eyed look, but it depends on the style. I like these, these, these, & these when a face can pull them off and the context works.

Don't like the huge high-low trend. With some skirts and dresses it's okay but pushing it. Awful on all blouses.

I do NOT like chicks that wear baseball caps out of laziness. :thumbsdown:

You know the type, usually a hot, athletic, kids, SUV

We've talked about this before: the fashion trend of putting words like "juicy" on the ass of their sweatpants.

There are wedges that aren't clompy.

Big sunglasses...not a fan of the Nicole Richie or Mary Kate/Ashley Olson bug eyed look, but it depends on the style. I like these, these, these, & these when a face can pull them off and the context works.

Don't like the huge high-low trend. With some skirts and dresses it's okay but pushing it. Awful on all blouses.

Every single one of those pictures...the chicks were likely cute to hot...but looked dumb when they tried looking quirky and weird.

Made all of them just look like gigantic tools...and that included the dumb sunglasses.

I do NOT like chicks that wear baseball caps out of laziness. :thumbsdown:

You know the type, usually a hot, athletic, kids, SUV

I think a chick who can pull off a baseball hat and still look cute is :thumbsup:

those shoes/sandals that were popular last summer or two that look like ace bandages wrapped around the foot/ankle are pretty dumb.

those shoes/sandals that were popular last summer or two that look like ace bandages wrapped around the foot/ankle are pretty dumb.

As mentioned, capri pants and those stupid focking Ugg boots or anything like them.