Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Fashion things wimmens do that look like crap

These are what I think of when you say stripper shoes. http://www.leatherlollipop.com/prod_images_blowup/TIP-701-2clr_tip_jar_clear_shoes1.jpg

Clear platforms...

Yep. Those are indeed stripper shoes.

But cork platforms absolutely scream 25+ y.o. trashy desperation borne of multiple episodes of Sex and the City. Most likely to be worn with an oversized dress at brunch of with a ginormous hat and swimsuit at the pool - with no intention of ever actually swimming.

Every single one of those pictures...the chicks were likely cute to hot...but looked dumb when they tried looking quirky and weird.

Made all of them just look like gigantic tools...and that included the dumb sunglasses.

It's the same fashion blogger in all the pictures. She's having fun most of the time, doesn't exude an aura of pretension.

Different blogger, you have the same reaction? I like this, though I wouldn't do pastels since it would be too innocent looking on me. It works well with her slight natural edginess.

Naomi. Please discuss , show hi low. Think i know what you mean. Thanks

High-low

Not that it necessarily automatically makes you look 'tarded, but the whole layered-look tank top (almost always accompanied by yogurt pants or black stretch capris) is waaaaaaaaaaaay overdone.

I think a chick who can pull off a baseball hat and still look cute is :thumbsup:

True.....but I still don't like or appreciate their laziness / fashion statement

Bathing suits. :thumbsdown:

ooh ick. hadn't even seen the hi-low thing. uck buckets.

I have seen those things. I thought the chick had spilled something on the front and cut the stain off. Probably going to cut the back length to match when she gets home.

It's the same fashion blogger in all the pictures. She's having fun most of the time, doesn't exude an aura of pretension.

Different blogger, you have the same reaction? I like this, though I wouldn't do pastels since it would be too innocent looking on me. It works well with her slight natural edginess.

High-low

Yes...same reaction...cute to hot...but looks dumb trying to be that quirky fashionable crap (especially with the stupid nail polish in that one)

Also giant sunglasses look to me like the women who wear them are trying to make having an abusive boyfriend chic. I dont care how hot you are, its an awful awful trend. It makes every single woman who wears them less attractive. Anyone who tells you they like them on you is a liar.

I dont think i can make my point any clearer.

Also giant sunglasses look to me like the women who wear them are trying to make having an abusive boyfriend chic. I dont care how hot you are, its an awful awful trend. It makes every single woman who wears them less attractive. Anyone who tells you they like them on you is a liar.

I dont think i can make my point any clearer.

Except for her stupid girlfriends that also own them. :thumbsdown:

Yes...same reaction...cute to hot...but looks dumb trying to be that quirky fashionable crap (especially with the stupid nail polish in that one)

The nail polish merges trendy teenager style with a look that is supposed to have interest and character, so there is some cacophony in that.

There's a movement to reset the silly, kitsch vibe nail art automatically imparts. It's an uphill climb. Beauty/fashion analysts think it's because nail polish suddenly became a more acceptable splurge for women during the recession.

The rest of her look is classic dignified cuts that have a little charm going on to them rather than 'quirky' (to me) though.

The nail polish merges trendy teenager style with a look that is supposed to have interest and character, so there is some cacophony in that.

There's a movement to reset the silly, kitsch vibe nail art automatically imparts. It's an uphill climb. Beauty/fashion analysts think it's because nail polish suddenly became a more acceptable splurge for women during the recession.

The rest of her look is classic dignified cuts that have a little charm going on to them rather than 'quirky' (to me) though.

Do you speaka any English?

tatoos

piercings not in ears

day glo hair coloring

big purses

lipstick

Do you speaka any English?

Cept fo da nails, iz gud look. U trippin. Ins nutshell.

I can't focking stand when chick's have that streaky multi hued hair. Like black and blonde all mixed together in stripes.

Wtf is that shiot?

It means they like it in the butt :wub:

Not that it necessarily automatically makes you look 'tarded, but the whole layered-look tank top (almost always accompanied by yogurt pants or black stretch capris) is waaaaaaaaaaaay overdone.

I can't focking stand when chick's have that streaky multi hued hair. Like black and blonde all mixed together in stripes.

Wtf is that shiot?

Yoga pants, unless you look like this:

What kind of hippie fest was this at. I could watch her all day. :wub: It. Moved.

Yoga pants, unless you look like this:

What kind of hippie fest was this at. I could watch her all day. :wub: It. Moved.

It's not often I watch a whole video... 2:57 made me glad I did. Holy hell...

• Like 1