Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

It doesn't look like he's actually touching her. Doesn't make anyone a liberal and it doesn't excuse the other crappy things he is being accused of.
It's just a focking observation of the pic.

You guys are simple minded sometimes.

Edit: Went ahead and toned this down since HT yelled at me

The article I linked is written by the victim. From the article:

"You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed."

It's a little more than just what was in the pic.

Move along, nothing to see here. He's a Democrat, just ignore the whole story and focus on the funny pic.

Not sure why there's a shadow under all of his fingers, if he's touching her breasts? Not saying that he didn't. Just saying it doesn't look like he is, in the picture.

Lol. Congrats on the hypocrisy

I did. She claims he grabbed her breasts and took a picture of him doing it. There's a picture attached to the article that shows him pretending to touch her breasts. What am I missing?

She also claims he forcibly kissed her w/o consent. No picture though obviously.

God you guys are dumb. Like really really really dumb. What's wrong with you?

It doesn't look like he's actually touching her. Doesn't make anyone a liberal and it doesnt excuse the other crappy things he is being accused of.

It's just a focking observation of the pic.

You guys are unbelievably stupid simple minded people sometimes.

What a disgusting post. One of the worst.

Move along, nothing to see here. He's a Democrat, just ignore the whole story and focus on the funny pic.

At a minimum, this is all put together in a way as to conflate one truth with one photo and the two certainly don't ring true.

If this thread is any indication, she would have been better off with just the verbal description of the encounter. But then you throw in a photo that sort of kind of support a theory of what you're saying? But it's not really the photo? But it's an artist rendering of what it could have look like? Yeah, this is ham handedly put together at best

At a minimum, this is all put together in a way as to conflate one truth with one photo and the two certainly don't ring true.

If this thread is any indication, she would have been better off with just the verbal description of the encounter. But then you throw in a photo that sort of kind of support a theory of what you're saying? But it's not really the photo? But it's an artist rendering of what it could have look like? Yeah, this is ham handedly put together at best

Seems your tinfoil hat is on a little too tight.

See? We have photographic evidence of Scott and Laci Peterson on a boat! And now she's dead! And she drowned!

Well, it's a cruise ship...

God you guys are dumb. Like really really really dumb. What's wrong with you?

It doesn't look like he's actually touching her.

This is what I thought.

is is really touching her"?

This is what I thought.

is is really touching her"?

If you ask this then you are a liberal defender of him and everything he stands for. So be careful.

In fairness, he whips out that whole worst line at least once a week.

But it was so HURTFUL. Why does he have to be so darn mean?

Lol the pic shows him blatantly just playing a juvenile joke, hes not cupping her tit and moaning or anything of the sort. Massive overreaction here if its over that pic.

Cant even blame him, her tatas are amazing and her body is insane. Id have shut the camera off, added some choroform and went to town.

She also claims he forcibly kissed her w/o consent. No picture though obviously.

I listened to her clip, from her own mouth. She said he wanted to practice some kiss for a role. She didn't really want to, but he persisted, so she agreed. Then he kissed her and it was gross.

Lol the pic shows him blatantly just playing a juvenile joke, hes not cupping her tit and moaning or anything of the sort. Massive overreaction here if its over that pic.

I cant tell either way if hes touching her. Makes him look like a juvenile ass at best though.

Remember When Donald got busted on bus gate? And in pretty short order the talking point was but but but Biden used the F-word!

And pretty much the universal response was , 'this isn't that.'

One chick from a conservative radio site alleging things and supporting them with a picture that doesn't actually support what she's alleging. Versus what are we up to now six or seven different women reporting individually and people like Mall Cops affirming that the guy was banned from the mall for being a creeper? His co-workers asserting they thought it was weird that he dated teenagers? And Moore's first defense was I always ask their mother's permission?

Yeah, This. isn't That.

In fairness, he whips out that whole worst line at least once a week.

Prove it and I'll leave for a week. But you won't, cause you can't.

But it was so HURTFUL. Why does he have to be so darn mean?

You're a pig

I mean, when you are a certain level of hotness there should be a level of harassment that is just expected.

Just a matter of time before somebody b****** about getting their Avatar fondled in Call of Duty..

:shocking:

Pretty sure Mung's avatar touched my guys butt during COD once...

Right again! :banana:

He now apologizes and says he didn't remember doing it.........

I hate that excuse. Apologize...be done.

Well you can certainly bet your mother's bippy that Bob Hope was never up to these kind of shenanigans when he did his Uso tours

Lest we forget the premise...

Looks like he's touching her to me. Guilty. In light of the website, after further review the play stands as called. Not enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field.

So just to keep track...the groping thing, non issue, he’s just being a dummy and not even coming in contact with her breasts. Can’t blame him if he did, they are amazing. About the kiss, I believe he did this as he’s an old dirtbag and she’s insanely hot. I believe he stole a kiss, but it wasn’t some maniac forcing himself on her. He took a shot and got rejected, it happens. I give this a 1/5 on the rape-o-meter.

Can't say definitively from that pic that he is or isn't making any sort of contact. If there is any contact in that pic, it's just the brush of a finger and not a full on honking of the squishies.

But who's to say contact didn't take place a split second before or after the pic was taken?

At this point, it's still her word against his.

Even if he's not making contact, it's still sexual harassment in this day and age.

Most definitely hostile environment sexual harassment. The pic would seal his doom in a court of law.

Even if he's not making contact, it's still sexual harassment in this day and age.

So is saying Good Morning.

Good to know Al Franken is now qualified to be a Republican president.

It was a woman not a little boy. Knowing Franken I bet he has Spaceied several boys.

Can't say definitively from that pic that he is or isn't making any sort of contact. If there is any contact in that pic, it's just the brush of a finger and not a full on honking of the squishies.

But who's to say contact didn't take place a split second before or after the pic was taken?

At this point, it's still her word against his.

Point sir. And a good one. Didn't even think about that. When you put it that way, added to the fact that shes hotter than the sun AND asleep, I would have to concur those squishies were squozen very closely to when that pic was taken