Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

I decided to 'Save' my neighbor and her 5 kids, FROM HER HUSBAND!

Guys let the man enjoy himself. He lost his dad and was in a bad situation (Im assuming according to Titans statement). So hes enjoying himself for once. Yea its smart to not blow through everything but Im sure Gary wont. Do what makes you happy Gary. Just be careful with situations like that girl. Lots of women will end up going back to the guy and getting abused/treated like sh1t. And that guy could easily snap and kill you. Make sure any interaction you have with him in the future you have a gun on you. Also, dont buy sh1t for women unless they are your significant other. Cause women will try to milk you

I no longer believe a word you say. It's sad, but true. No one person can be as dumb as you have portrayed recently.

No worries bro. I do not even know who the focking hell you are.

• Like 1

No worries bro. I do not even know who the focking hell you are.

Don't worry. He is that guy that nobody knew, then lost his password and created this account.

:bench:

Dude. I'm gonna tell ya right now. It sounds like a great and Noble idea to help the damsel in distress. It rarely ever is.

My mom helped the neighborhood lady who was being abused escape. Like 20 times. No ######. Her husband beat her and the little kids. She left him 20 times. He killed her when she came back the 21st and went looking for my mom. Cops got him before he could get far.

I am not scared of this clown.

My mom's best friend was murdered trying to leave a similar situation. So I get it. I would not have done this if I did not think it would work. I will not be doing this again.

Yeah, I don't quite get the need for the cliffhanger here.

I can't tell what happened yet because this is FAR from over.

So wht are these love pics he found on old phone?

Pics of her and I together.

I get it. You get out of a bad situation and you go a little crazy. I did it two years ago. Some pretty questionable calls.

But slow your roll player. You got a kid in the house.

Kid has never been to fight club. Not a single time ever.

I shield him from most everything.

The neighbor, I focked up. That is why I had to confront him, to show my son there is nothing to fear. I could even beat this guys ass probably.

I bought guns so my son could just shoot them if they come in the door.

Bow many cars do you own now? By my last count I have you at 6.?

Still have 6. Can't drive them all, not by a long shot. Getting ready to drop insurance on half of them, maybe more.

And please stop with the instant gratification purchases, why do you need an AK47 with a 75 round magazine?

Are you focking serious with this shtt????

It came with it. What am I going to do, tell him I do not want the drum magazine. :doh:

Some unsolicited advice:

Put both houses and all the cars up for sale and move out of state. Get a haircut, new wardrobe, and set up in a new city with great schools for your son.

Start over in a nice house in a great hood with all new people and give yourseld and your son a different perspective on life.

• Like 1

Guys let the man enjoy himself. He lost his dad and was in a bad situation (Im assuming according to Titans statement). So hes enjoying himself for once. Yea its smart to not blow through everything but Im sure Gary wont. Do what makes you happy Gary. Just be careful with situations like that girl. Lots of women will end up going back to the guy and getting abused/treated like sh1t. And that guy could easily snap and kill you. Make sure any interaction you have with him in the future you have a gun on you. Also, dont buy sh1t for women unless they are your significant other. Cause women will try to milk you

Dude, i have been depressed for a focking decade.

I decided to make a change. To start living. I already have a chick. She is the one I have been waiting on my entire life. Today, I spent the day with her and it was amazing.

I get it, I have made mistakes too. I appreciate the concern and the advice. I could get FOCKED easy. My finical adviser, most everything he tells me is over my head. He is making me money though.

Thanks bro. I guess I better rethink the threads I was going to start. A little surprised everyone this upset over this shtt.

• Like 1

Some unsolicited advice:

Put both houses and all the cars up for sale and move out of state. Get a haircut, new wardrobe, and set up in a new city with great schools for your son.

Start over in a nice house in a great hood with all new people and give yourseld and your son a different perspective on life.

Fock that. I live in one of the best neighborhood in focking town now, and I have the biggest yard. My son would never move and the woman I love lives here, in this city.

Dude, i have been depressed for a focking decade.

I decided to make a change. To start living. I already have a chick. She is the one I have been waiting on my entire life. Today, I spent the day with her and it was amazing.

I get it, I have made mistakes too. I appreciate the concern and the advice. I could get FOCKED easy. My finical adviser, most everything he tells me is over my head. He is making me money though.

Thanks bro. I guess I better rethink the threads I was going to start. A little surprised everyone this upset over this shtt.

Hey man, I get it. Im totally down with living life your own way and all.

Just be careful is all were saying. People are just worried because they care about you.

Anyway, good to see you happy anyway. :cheers:

• Like 1

Fock that. I live in one of the best neighborhood in focking town now, and I have the biggest yard. My son would never move and the woman I love lives here, in this city.

Maybe so, but youre also buying AKs so your son can protect himself in case your pill popper former neighbor tries something stupid.

Youre also heavily invested in some sorta underground fight club that orginated and presumably still takes place in the sh!ttiest neighborhood in town.

Beyond that, where were the 20something hot neighbor and this newest love of your life before you started wiping your ass with Benjamins?

Im just saying, take a step back and take stock for a second. Or not. Either way. Best of luck.

Maybe so, but youre also buying AKs so your son can protect himself in case your pill popper former neighbor tries something stupid.

Youre also heavily invested in some sorta underground fight club that orginated and presumably still takes place in the sh!ttiest neighborhood in town.

Beyond that, where were the 20something hot neighbor and this newest love of your life before you started wiping your ass with Benjamins?

Im just saying, take a step back and take stock for a second. Or not. Either way. Best of luck.

It is as if you have not read a single post.

Since when is everyone scared of pill poppers??? I have guns and have been in fights before. I am involved in a fight club. My best friend is the former enforcer for the local biker gang, and yes, you have heard of the gang. I just am stunned at everyone running around scared of focking pill heads. I could smack upside the head with my cane and it would probably kill him. Give me a focking break.

My son has not even fired the weapon and it is NOT for his personal protection. LOL

Maybe look at the last video and tell me the neighborhood. We went from a back yard to a.....never mind. You would have to see the video.

They were both right there long before.

Thanks for not reading any of my posts. :cheers:

Since when is everyone scared of pill poppers??? I have guns and have been in fights before. I am involved in a fight club. My best friend is the former enforcer for the local biker gang, and yes, you have heard of the gang. I just am stunned at everyone running around scared of focking pill heads. I could smack upside the head with my cane and it would probably kill him. Give me a focking break.

My son has not even fired the weapon and it is NOT for his personal protection. LOL

Maybe look at the last video and tell me the neighborhood. We went from a back yard to a.....never mind. You would have to see the video.

People fear druggies not because of their physical prowess but because they are focked up and insane and have nothing to lose. Thus they are unpredictable and dangerous.

People fear druggies not because of their physical prowess but because they are focked up and insane and have nothing to lose. Thus they are unpredictable and dangerous.

10-4. Just did not seem like much to be concerned about to me. I know what you mean though bro, seriously.

I wont be doing this again. This chick, his wife, we were great friends for months. So I truly thought it would work. If I thought this guy would do something, I would not have done it.

It why many poor remain poor. No understanding of civilization or self respect.

I am not scared of this clown.

My mom's best friend was murdered trying to leave a similar situation. So I get it. I would not have done this if I did not think it would work. I will not be doing this again.

I am not giving ya at all. I'm just saying please be careful as men in that situation almost always lash out.

Ive read everything man. I dont know you or any of these junkies, biker thugs, abused chicks or backyard brawlers IRL.

But, Ive seen these types of environments and have known enough of these types of people to see where this could go.

There are many different ways you can give your son a leg up in life now.

Running (or rolling) with your current crowd and giving your son access to guns is definitely one way to go.

Again, best of luck.

• Like 1

Sounds like You are describing Gary.

Sounds like You are describing Gary.

Well, Gary isn't focked up, insane, dangerous, and has got a son and a new windfall of cash. The unpredictable part may or may not apply. Otherwise it does sounds just like him.

So what you are saying is next tjme he wheels up to that house, he should have his ak47 out and under a towel on his arm rest? Maybe slick back his hair before he goes over as well? Put on a suit?

You need a tiger gary.

So what you are saying is next tjme he wheels up to that house, he should have his ak47 out and under a towel on his arm rest? Maybe slick back his hair before he goes over as well? Put on a suit?

You need a tiger gary.

Maybe not the AK but Id say a handgun. Nothing wrong with that

Maybe not the AK but Id say a handgun. Nothing wrong with that

Solid advice. He should also run/roll with the bulls in Pamplona and make a buncha toast while bathing.

Solid advice. He should also run/roll with the bulls in Pamplona and make a buncha toast while bathing.

Or, ya know, maybe act like a complete doosh like you to where no one likes you

Or, ya know, maybe act like a complete doosh like you to where no one likes you

That's gold coming from the complete doosh that nobody likes.

That's gold coming from the complete doosh that nobody likes.

Tell that to the countless people Ive met that are friends with me and love me. Not exactly concerned about idiots on an online message board who come here cause they dont have real life friends such as yourself

Dumb as a rock. That was painful to watch.

For those of you wondering, she signed a modeling contract with Donald Trump's agency, because, America.

She is currently listed as selling real estate in Brentwood. Meaning, she is unemployed and getting f***** on the regular. And she's married to a personal trainer. Meaning, she's broke and losing what's left of her looks by the minute.