Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Look-Alike Players 2013: LeSean McCoy vs. C.J. Spiller

18 members have voted

1. 1. Redraft: LeSean McCoy or C.J. Spiller?

• LeSean McCoy
    • C.J. Spiller

It's time for another summer of Look-Alike Player threads...if you're new to the Board, every two days during the summer, I will try to post a thread that lists two players who are very close in value in redraft situations. Simply vote for the player you feel should be drafted first and then add comments about your selection if you would like.

This is non-PPR for Look-Alike matchups that involve RBs, WRs, or TEs. Just standard point for every 10 yards and 6 for TDs.

The fifth Look-Alike Matchup for this summer is: LeSean McCoy vs. C.J. Spiller

Results of other Matchups so far:

Stevan Ridley over DeMarco Murray, 19-5.

Larry Fitzgerald over Roddy White, 12-11.

Torrey Smith leads Mike Wallace, 12-5...

Matt Ryan leads Tom Brady, 14-5...

I was hoping this wouldnt happen. I think Spiller and Charles are a much better comparison than mccoy. It should be a hands down vote in favor of spiller.

I might vote Spiller but I don't think it's any lock it goes his way.

Standard stats per game*

Spiller 13.6

McCoy 12.6

Spiller 7.2

McCoy 18.8

Now Spiller's 2011 stats are skewed but McCoy is the running back with a longer track record, better overall season-20 tds in 2011 and probably plays for the better team.

Both are getting new coaches and are supposed to be high octane. I feel the comparison.

Would anyone have guess that Buffalo scored more points than Philly last year?

I wouldn't have. 344-280. Hmmm. Maybe Philly isn't necessarily the better team or they just don't get to play the Jets. :)

It should be a hands down vote in favor of spiller.

NO. If going by football talent maybe but in FF McCoy Has a better !QB and a better offense Spiller is his teams entire offense.

I'm also going to go with McCoy. Having Peters back and Lane Johnson is going to be a major positive to that OL. The read option with Vick at QB is going to open up wide running lanes that McCoy can take advantage. I don't think you could go wrong with either player.

I'm also going to go with McCoy. Having Peters back and Lane Johnson is going to be a major positive to that OL. The read option with Vick at QB is going to open up wide running lanes that McCoy can take advantage. I don't think you could go wrong with either player.

Except nick foles is going to be the qb.

I went with Spiller.

I'm not ready to trust Chip Kelly with my fantasy hopes this year.

I went with McCoy because I'm keeping Spiller in my "cursed" league. In that league I always suffer the most injuries, so be warned.

i may be undervaluing mccoy. Hes a stud and chip kelly isnt afraid to run like Andy is. Spiller is still fools gold until he proves it.