Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Pocahontas Refuses DNA Test!

I for one want to commend everyone on the Right side of the political spectrum for their strong convictions and perseverance in holding our elected officials to the highest standards of honesty. Good job, well done. :clap:

Cool buddy.

When she was alllying to be a professor at Harvard she said she was part Indian. Seeing as she is white as baking soda no one believes her and feel she said that to help get the job.

Ok thought so, yea shes completely full of crap. People love sliding Indians into their family tree. Men do it to look like tough tribal warriors and women do it to seem more cultured.

Ok thought so, yea shes completely full of crap. People love sliding Indians into their family tree. Men do it to look like tough tribal warriors and women do it to seem more cultured.

All the time. Seemed every playboy playmate claimed it there for a while. And they all want to be Cherokee, never Apache.

Funny. I like telling my family history the way it is. A POW from the battle of dunbar(1650)who bought his freedom and settled in Exter, Ma. The truth is stranger than "i came from an Indian chief" fiction .

Yet the people who hired her at harvard said her supposed race had zero to do with any of it...there is no evidence this supposed tale her family has told has helped her gain any actual advantages.

But yeah...she may be full of crap...it may not have been a story her family told...but the right whining about honesty is funny...the hypocrisy runs deep.

If she has been told this her whole life, and it's not true, is it a lie on her part? If she has lived her whole life with this belief, would she want it to be broken down now. Maybe it is an outright lie.

This is kinda how I feel. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she was told the story as a kid. Also she is lawyering up because she realizes that eventually the results of such a test would get out, so better to never take it.

I'd respect her more if she said "you know what, I was told that I was part Native but yeah, let's take the test and find out. I'll publish it and if I'm not, I'll own it." It's kind of... Trumpian I know, vs. typical political Newspeak, so it'll never happen. :cheers:

I don't think she could win the presidency no matter what the outcome of a dna test would reveal. Her general demeanor is off. That said, it is amazing how people react to this claim. My grandfather died when I was 7, he was from Turkey. I was told when I was 33 that he was muslim. He would go off on his own and pray and do other muslim stuff. He wanted his children to be raised "american", and therefore hid this. If i was ever asked if I was muslim or had muslim heritage, I would have said no way. I could easily see this going the other way. If she has been told this her whole life, and it's not true, is it a lie on her part? If she has lived her whole life with this belief, would she want it to be broken down now. Maybe it is an outright lie. Either way, she is not going to be president, she does do some nice work calling out the banks, and any time repubs are calling her Pocahontas it's a we got nothing of substance smoke signal( :P ).

I might be inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. When confronted about her Indian background she pointed to recipes she had submitted to an Indian cookbook to show how she was really an Indian. However, it turned out the recipes she submitted were plagiarized. That pretty much destroyed her credibility on this subject.

• Like 1

This is kinda how I feel. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she was told the story as a kid. Also she is lawyering up because she realizes that eventually the results of such a test would get out, so better to never take it.

I'd respect her more if she said "you know what, I was told that I was part Native but yeah, let's take the test and find out. I'll publish it and if I'm not, I'll own it." It's kind of... Trumpian I know, vs. typical political Newspeak, so it'll never happen. :cheers:

Read my previous post and tell me if you still give her the benefit of the doubt.

Regardless of what she's been told all her life, putting that on the applications to numerous jobs as well as part of her background check for the Senate might become an issue for her should she decide to run. I'm sure someone told her "yeah, no..........don't even think about 2020".

Some of the geeks here have been told they're special all their lives. Had more to do with what bus they rode to school than their abilities.

Read my previous post and tell me if you still give her the benefit of the doubt.

Interesting, you make me reconsider. :cheers:

https://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/pow-wow-chow-cookbook/

BTW, I'm flying into Denver tomorrow, heading up to Ft Collins, then driving down to Co Springs Wednesday. I don't know if I can make it this trip but I'll be heading out there a few times this year; let me know if you are interested in a meat. If you are interested Wednesday I could maybe make an early afternoon time but I need to be in the Springs in time for the ASU game at 7 local. Otherwise I can try to plan it better. :cheers:

Maybe we can get Wiff to join, that would be fun. :D

Yet the people who hired her at harvard said her supposed race had zero to do with any of it...there is no evidence this supposed tale her family has told has helped her gain any actual advantages.

But yeah...she may be full of crap...it may not have been a story her family told...but the right whining about honesty is funny...the hypocrisy runs deep.

Kind of surprised you came down on this side of things.

I might be inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. When confronted about her Indian background she pointed to recipes she had submitted to an Indian cookbook to show how she was really an Indian. However, it turned out the recipes she submitted were plagiarized. That pretty much destroyed her credibility on this subject.

I don't know any muslim recipes.

I don't know any muslim recipes.

Have you submitted any stolen recipes to a muslim cookbook? :dunno:

Interesting, you make me reconsider. :cheers:

https://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/pow-wow-chow-cookbook/

BTW, I'm flying into Denver tomorrow, heading up to Ft Collins, then driving down to Co Springs Wednesday. I don't know if I can make it this trip but I'll be heading out there a few times this year; let me know if you are interested in a meat. If you are interested Wednesday I could maybe make an early afternoon time but I need to be in the Springs in time for the ASU game at 7 local. Otherwise I can try to plan it better. :cheers:

Maybe we can get Wiff to join, that would be fun. :D

Definitely would love to meet up. Wednesday probably wouldn't work in the afternoon though. Let me know when you're back and we can try to make it happen.

Of the truth?

I know...crazy of me to deal with that rather than making claims that go against what people who hired her actually said.

For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

But Penn’s 2005 Minority Equity Report identified her as the recipient of a 1994 faculty award, listing her name in bold to signify that she was a minority.

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-controversy-over-elizabeth-warrens-claimed-native-american-heritage/2012/09/27/d0b7f568-08a5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html?utm_term=.68a376cb7011

Ha!

She shouid have just said she keeps a peace pipe in her bag

She shouid have just said she keeps a peace pipe in her bag

Worked so well for Hitlery!

:lol:

:lol:

Truth and Facts are biased though...right?

Can't refute any of it...so this is all you have left to do.

Like pretty much every argument made on this board.

Tilt! Someone get this guy a Xanax!

Facts about what, she admitted to listing herself as a minority in the school directory.. She's attempted to use the false claims to her advantage for a large part of her life, until she got called on it. You have absolutely zero ability to connect the dots..

wow :doh:

Yup! But don't try to get this through Sho's bald dome.

Some of you fockers are just plain stooopid. Would you jump through hoops just to make the opposition happy? No you wouldn't. Wouldn't expect any more from the OP. :thumbsdown:

:lol: What a turd you are. :banana:

• Like 1

Facts about what, she admitted to listing herself as a minority in the school directory.. She's attempted to use the false claims to her advantage for a large part of her life, until she got called on it. You have absolutely zero ability to connect the dots..

In a school directory means exactly what?

There is zero showing your second statement of using it to her advantage. (Hence me posting my a link actually showing the opposite of your assertion ).

Again...you refute it by a focking directory?

Remember SloFlake suffers from the enduring weakness of bias.

You all calling people bias is funny man...good stuff.

There is zero showing your second statement of using it to her advantage. (Hence me posting my a link actually showing the opposite of your assertion ).

It means she isn't against lying about it...

:doh:

Jesus dude..

Plus, take if up with focking Harvard..

• In 1996, Harvard Law School touted Warren, then a professor at the university, as being "Native American" in a letter responding to criticism of the school's lack of minority women.

By ANDREW MIGA, Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren was paid $429,981 as a Harvard law professor from 2010 to 2011

BOSTON — U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Saturday she is shocked that the federal government is earning an estimated $66 billion in profits from student loans originated between 2007 and 2012.

The Democrat from Massachusetts was reacting to a Government Accountability Office report Friday. A previous Congressional Budget Office report estimated that the government will pocket an additional $185 billion in profits on new student loans made over the next 10 years.

‘‘This is obscene. The government should not be making $66 billion in profits off the backs of our students,’’ Warren said in a statement. ‘‘This report reinforces what we already knew — instead of investing in our children and their futures, the government is squeezing profits out of our young people and adding to the mountain of debt they will spend their lives struggling to repay.’’

So she slams the government on student loans yet takes over 400K from from Harvard. :rolleyes:

<p>

It means she isn't against lying about it...

:doh:

Jesus dude..

Plus, take if up with focking Harvard..

• In 1996, Harvard Law School touted Warren, then a professor at the university, as being "Native American" in a letter responding to criticism of the school's lack of minority women.

FFS do you see thats not what Ive argued against?

Like I said, zero ability to connect the dots... This is why I don't respond to you.

My bad, carry on.

Dude, you live in a fantasy world with no grasp of reality. You prove it time and again.

• Like 1

Once again we see Sho Nuff and Reality are very far apart.

Literally.