Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Alt-Left - planning anti-Trump riots in major cities on November 4th

edjr and posty playing keep away with the retard.

Slo Nutt back to trying to defend every action on the left while saying he doesn't care.

Paying attention to anything coming from Alex Jones and his website is retarded in its own right.

Liar.

I do post WaPo from time to time.

I may have posted one thing from Buzzfeed at most. HuffPo? Don't recall using them as a source.

hardly post thigns from those daily as you claim.

So why lie about it?

And WaPo and HuffPo both have so much more credibility than Infowars its not even funny...why try to compare.

Buzzfeed may come close. I think the only thing I actually posted from them was a video of someone making a statement. Im sure he didn't really say that though, right?

They all suck. WaPo, HuffPo, BuzzFeed, and InfoWars. They are all garbage but you treat the ones that lean left like they are credible and the right leaning websites that are comparable you immediately discredit.

They all suck. WaPo, HuffPo, BuzzFeed, and InfoWars. They are all garbage but you treat the ones that lean left like they are credible and the right leaning websites that are comparable you immediately discredit.

Sho likes BBC or so I've heard. :Mr-T:

WaPo is living off 40 yo print cred. It's online content is embarrassing. Trying to compete for snowflake tears.

Infowars. Isn't that moonbat Alex Jones' site? LOL. I'd put more merit in a site ran by Gary Busey. He's more sane.

ran by? Lol idiot.

ran by? Lol idiot.

Busey, Godaddy. Whatever

Actually, I've long moved on to bargaining. Trying to find our next great American hero. Bargaining for a modern day Lee Harvey Oswald

Why? Hillary didnt win...so the dem doesnt need to be shot like lee harvey did.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yes...the failfozer backed all over you and others who would point an info wars link.

WaPo is a credible source...you lied about my use of the others.

I discredit infowars and others that have been proven to be bullshit over and over again.

It's not shocking this concept is too difficult for you.

WaPo is living off 40 yo print cred. It's online content is embarrassing. Trying to compete for snowflake tears.

They have been spot on thru the election coverage and this administration.

Yes...the failfozer backed all over you and others who would point an info wars link.

:whoosh:

:whoosh:

Yes...the point of questioning infowars went way over your head like everything does.

WaPo is a credible source...

:lol:

Funniest post of the year... Everyone can get of the internet now...

:lol:

Funniest post of the year... Everyone can get of the internet now...

I know facts are funny to you.

Just because Trump calls them fake doesn't make it so.

The party is planning these?

or this lowly commie.

Also...there is no alt-left. Its something made up to counter what people were calling the alt-right.

Sure there is. The right has the neo nazis and doomsday prepper anti governemnt types.

The left has conmies and anarchists and god knows what.

Wish someone would schedule their rallies at the same time in a field with a gun and knife show next door.

Sure there is. The right has the neo nazis and doomsday prepper anti governemnt types.

The left has conmies and anarchists and god knows what.

Wish someone would schedule their rallies at the same time in a field with a gun and knife show next door.

Set them up in a field like the old lineup and take turns firing i lines like the old rev war tactics?

Ok Geeks. Let's rally. Fock these shitdiks. Wherever they show up, so do we.

FFTODAY MATTERS!

Who's with me...?

:huh:

Ok Geeks. Let's rally. Fock these shitdiks. Wherever they show up, so do we.

FFTODAY MATTERS!

Who's with me...?

:huh:

If only alia could fight, we'd be a force to be reckoned with.

If only alia could fight, we'd be a force to be reckoned with.

I've seen the pussies on both sides.

6 of us could handle it.

There's no alt-left? :doh: :lol:

What do you call these guys ---> :ninja: , Sho? Do you ever get tired being wrong?

I notice their protests all occur in 80% democrat cities, that outta help them out

I can just see look at all the support in LA, SF, NY, Chi, Austin, no counter protests, all of America is onboard with us

I notice their protests all occur in 80% democrat cities, that outta help them out

I can just see look at all the support in LA, SF, NY, Chi, Austin, no counter protests, all of America is onboard with us

Well most all American cities are democrat...

I guess they could have a rally in Wichita or Cheyenne....

I love how conservatives are so against new ideas, that they can't even come up with an original name to call the far left. Good effort.

I love how conservatives are so against new ideas, that they can't even come up with an original name to call the far left. Good effort.

I love how liberals are so creative. They came up with the term nazi to describe all conservatives.

• Like 1

What do you call these guys ---> :ninja: , Sho? Do you ever get tired being wrong?

Wish you guys would stop feeding him. He's gotten to the point of no return. I'm sure his wife would agree. Sad.

Wish you guys would stop feeding him. He's gotten to the point of no return. I'm sure his wife would agree. Sad.

Says the dude whose wife is actually getting banged by some other dude.

We don't waste time reinventing the wheel. :dunno:

We don't waste time reinventing the wheel. :dunno:

For sure. Who needs a tire when you can have a stone wheel. :wacko:

I'm saying the name alt left came from people pissdled that part of their side was called alt right.

Those guys are antifa who I have said over and over I dont support them or their tactics.

Have you ever been right about anything?

Or you all could try just once refuting what I say rather than disagreements where you bring no facts to the table.

For sure. Who needs a tire when you can have a stone wheel. :wacko:

My stone wheel doesn't go flat! :angry:

Yep. See those blues dots on your map? Those are where the people live. We call them cities.

geography lessons, thanks

there is only 1 city in Nevada, and NONE in Utah or Wyoming, and wow maybe only 100 cities nationwide

learn something new every day

geography lessons, thanks

there is only 1 city in Nevada, and NONE in Utah or Wyoming, and wow maybe only 100 cities nationwide

learn something new every day

Yeah, Vegas. Nothing in Wyoming rates as a city. And salt lake... ok yeah. You guys get mormonville. Score.

Yeah, Vegas. Nothing in Wyoming rates as a city. And salt lake... ok yeah. You guys get mormonville. Score.

so to be clear, you think LA, SF, NY, and Chi should determine every outcome

so to be clear, you think LA, SF, NY, and Chi should determine every outcome

I think the number of people should. Not the number of counties.

And let's include Dallas, Austin, Nashville, charlotte, Tampa, Miami, Detroit, Cleveland, Seattle, Minneapolis... I could go all day here... in the list of democratic cities.