Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

ESPN pulls Asian announcer off UVA game because of his name

His focking name is Robert Lee. The pussification continues.

"We collectively made the decision with Robert to switch games as the tragic events in Charlottesville were unfolding, simply because of the coincidence of his name. In that moment it felt right to all parties. Its a shame that this is even a topic of conversation and we regret that who calls play by play for a football game has become an issue."

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/msespn-pulls-asian-announcer-named-robert-lee-off-uva-game-avoid-offending-idiots/

• Like 1

Well that's good. Now Newbie and SloStuff can't cry about that too.

It's hard to tell the difference between news from "The Onion" and real life these days. Unfortunately I'm not surprised, ESPN publically apologized for holding a fantasy football auction draft that included African Americans.

It's things like this that discredit the so called "Cause". It trivializes it and turns it into a joke.

Add in the militant wings of BLM and Antifa who just want anarchy and violence. People, the silent majority, will soon get fed up and either ignore it or rebel the other way.

I hope this Asian American sues ESPN and wins. Discrimination based on his name. Is there a word for that? <NAMISM>

• Like 1

ESPN making sure there's not chinks in their armor.

hahahaha hahahaha. I bow to you good sir.

I hope this Asian American sues ESPN and wins. Discrimination based on his name. Is there a word for that? <NAMISM>

Okay, I'm curious what he'd actually sue over.

Okay, I'm curious what he'd actually sue over.

Chop suey and chow main pain.

Chop suey and chow main pain.

He got switched to a different game, so he's lost nothing. There's nothing to sue about.

He got switched to a different game, so he's lost nothing. There's nothing to sue about.

I wasn't really serious. But now that I think about it....

You can sue or make a claim against being "singled out" not over your job performance or character in the workplace but because of your race, sex, age, religion. You'd think your NAME would be the same. We've just never faced something as ludicrous at it before.

We're in uncharted waters here. :lol:

I wasn't really serious. But now that I think about it....

You can sue or make a claim against being "singled out" not over your job erformance or character but because of you race, sex, age, religion. You'd think your NAME would be the same. We've just never faced something as ludicrous at it before.

We're in uncharted waters here. :lol:

Oh, I agree, the situation is stupid as fock. The whole thing sounds like an April fool's joke.

I wanted flying cars in 2017. Instead we get this sh1t

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bruce Lee was a Confederate Ninja.

🖕🖕🖕

Honestly, when I clicked on this, I assumed "VA...name...Must be 'Cho' - or something like Ho Seung"

THAT would have been understandable.

In a recent tweet from Kate Fagan from ESPN, she has announced that he on-screen name is now

Kate LGBTQan

This has gotten too far out of hand. Next thing we know they will be hollaring for KFC to change their logo from colonel sanders to something else because he reminds them of a rich plantation owner who owned slaves. They will use the fact that he sells fried chicken (which is associated to being black peoples favorite meal) and that most of his employees are black (symbolizing them being slaves) as ammo for it

This has gotten too far out of hand. Next thing we know they will be hollaring for KFC to change their logo from colonel sanders to something else because he reminds them of a rich plantation owner who owned slaves. They will use the fact that he sells fried chicken (which is associated to being black peoples favorite meal) and that most of his employees are black (symbolizing them being slaves) as ammo for it

While I appreciate the thought, things like the KFC dude being white balled is not what is concerning.

To me it's a manifestation of just how politically correct we've become. Where our personal reality will never equal our public reality for fear of fringe repercussions. Where the politically correct climate converges with social media and the result is everyone bowing down to the squeaky wheels.

I honestly can't wait for the Mesicans to take majority control.

Enjoy your final hooray Blacks.. White Privilege will be your last card to play.

ESPN making sure there's not chinks in their armor.

:lol:

And yeah I thought this was a joke when I clicked.

The single most racist event related to Charlottesville. Somewhere the right just won another senate seat.

While I appreciate the thought, things like the KFC dude being white balled is not what is concerning.

To me it's a manifestation of just how politically correct we've become. Where our personal reality will never equal our public reality for fear of fringe repercussions. Where the politically correct climate converges with social media and the result is everyone bowing down to the squeaky wheels.

Political Correctness is just another term for censorship.

Political Correctness is deception in pretty packaging

:doh:

In a recent tweet from Kate Fagan from ESPN, she has announced that he on-screen name is now

Kate LGBTQan

She is weird looking. It's like she's trying to have a staring contest with the audience.

It's going to get pretty bad. Read last night that millenilas are not that interested in sports, football in particular. And they aren't playing fantasy like the previous group. Get used to them being catered too even more.

It's going to get pretty bad. Read last night that millenilas are not that interested in sports, football in particular. And they aren't playing fantasy like the previous group. Get used to them being catered too even more.

Takes time to grow beards and get tats. Thing is, they aren't interested in politics either. All this stuff done to please them, is really done for a vocal sliver.

I was going to start my own thread but this thread seems racially driven enough for this.

My sister is going to Disney World to work part time while she goes to college as a Disney princess. The princess she wants to be it says right on the requirements "must be black". That's illegal right?

Because he now has to go to Pittsburgh...

Absolute pvssies. And the thing is, the pvssies don't mind being pvssies if if it means conforming. Buncha pvssies.

Fock, he'll probably be vandalized and torched.