Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Trump's Phoenix Speech

He claims NYT is losing subscribers. Completely the opposite.

Pretty much unheard of thiese days, but a newspapers subscription numbers actually went UP.

Dude is living in fantasty land. - And his idiots swallow it like a kardashian swallows black cvum.

Racist.

Yes, he does. And while I don't agree with the President on a number of things I do there.

There's only one group of people I trust less than politicians, and it's the modern day media.

Well besides OJ, the Taliban and Coach K.

you do know that the modern day media that Trump/you like to distrust are way more accurate than POTUS. Your attitude is the product of nearly 50 years of right wing crying. Starting with the poor Richard Nixon, who was also the subject of fiercely biased media on a witch hunt against a innocent man.

• Like 1

Protester gets slammed in the nuts by tear gas canister :lol:

Didn't watch, but I'm going to guess the bored republicans thought it was great and the democrats thought he was a retard? What do I win?

Didn't watch, but I'm going to guess the bored republicans thought it was great and the democrats thought he was a retard? What do I win?

A new bow tie and a hipster beard

• Like 1

Too funny. The Trump supporters got busted tweeting out a picture that they claimed was the outside of the Phoenix rally. Yeah it turns out that it was actually an overhead shot of the Cleveland Cavaliers Victory Parade. Lol

Bear in mind, these are the same people who literally have gone on record saying that they trust Facebook more than the news. Explains a lot.

Too funny. The Trump supporters got busted tweeting out a picture that they claimed was the outside of the Phoenix rally. Yeah it turns out that it was actually an overhead shot of the Cleveland Cavaliers Victory Parade. Lol

Bear in mind, these are the same people who literally have gone on record saying that they trust Facebook more than the news. Explains a lot.

They needed a picture of actual "Winning"

He also said the New York Times apologize to him when they didn't.

No. He said he thinks the New York Times apologized but they said it wasn't quite an apology, that's about what he said. So YOU are the one lying!

No. He said he thinks the New York Times apologized but they said it wasn't quite an apology, that's about what he said. So YOU are the one lying!

Uh.....

Wacko

I watched a few snippets today. I love how he said "this is exactly what I said" re: the Charlottesville thing, then left out the part that got everybody all bent.

I watched it online and I can't remember what exactly he was talking about but he said we got all this done in 8 months. Then later he said we did all this in 7 months. A little bit later, ...in like 6 months we got all this done.

I like him so I cut him a bit of leeway but that cracks me up.

Oh Look. another Trump thread.