Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Mid-Term Results

This chick is 100% serious. They want to move to your neighborhoods for the sole purpose of manipulating your politics. They don't care about you, your family, or your community. Only the spreading of their ideology.

https://imgur.com/EQs7Ni6

This chick is 100% serious. They want to move to your neighborhoods for the sole purpose of manipulating your politics. They don't care about you, your family, or your community. Only the spreading of their ideology.

Oh crap! Another caravan situation. All of them wearing vagina hats and streaming out of California. God knows they could afford to lose some blue votes with no big hit.

I expect to see this becoming a big component of the leftists ideology. Will be watching for intimidation tactics that would follow as well.

They are like cancer. Smug intellectual cancer.

They are like cancer. Smug intellectual cancer.

From their position on and grievance ladder, they can get away with this sh!t

National House Popular Vote Result

Democrats won over Republicans by 8.69 million votes. Largest victory in the midterms for either party since Watergate.

Will pickup about 39 seats. The most in 44 years for the Dems.

National House Popular Vote Result

Democrats won over Republicans by 8.69 million votes. Largest victory in the midterms for either party since Watergate.

Will pickup about 39 seats. The most in 44 years for the Dems.

And yet they not only lost the senate, the GOP increased it by +4. Blue wave? :lol:

And yet they not only lost the senate, the GOP increased it by +4. Blue wave? :lol:

+4?

I thought it was 51-49 before, and now its 52-47 with Mississippi still undecided? Im not super good at math, but I think thats +1, with a max of +2 if the public hanging lady wins?

+4?

I thought it was 51-49 before, and now its 52-47 with Mississippi still undecided? Im not super good at math, but I think thats +1, with a max of +2 if the public hanging lady wins?

+3, actually, from what I'm reading on 538.

Still, they increased their hold on the Senate. So the Democrats have done what no other party has done since 1914: Made ZERO gains (actually lost seats) in the senate after winning the House in a midterm election.

2020 really comes down to PEN, MI and MN again. The dems think theyre in position to win those states back, as they held their open senate seat and won governishship and several house seats across the 3 states. Obviously well have to see who they put up and how the economy is at that point. Trump has a very solid base, so anything is possible.

2020 really comes down to PEN, MI and MN again. The dems think theyre in position to win those states back, as they held their open senate seat and won governishship and several house seats across the 3 states. Obviously well have to see who they put up and how the economy is at that point. Trump has a very solid base, so anything is possible.

What about WI?