NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

The day talking about the BuzzFeed. Then they spent the better part of the night talking about how people shouldn't rush to judgment when there's one unverified story. Basically, self-flagellation of the media. I'm sure that will continue tomorrow until and or unless we get an update from BuzzFeed or Mueller.

To be clear, Mueller's team didn't refute the whole story, it was some very carefully worded language that for my many sins, 80% of what was said was true, but some of the particulars and context were not.

What's going to be interesting is how all of the Trump crew that swore up and down that Meuller was FOS, will now act as if this announcement from Meuller came from God himself.

For the record, about noon Friday after hearing every single Network start their coverage off with " if this is true..." And it was obvious that none of the other networks or sources could validate the reporting, that's when I started thinking to myself that something was fishy in fishtown.

Hopefully, it's just a good reminder prairie to take a breath, get a night's sleep, and wait until a story is validated by piers before spending the day talking about a story if it were true.

And if a frog's ass was watertight...

But for those retards who instantly think that Meuller is somehow this horrible lia today ought to prove otherwise. Meuller could have said nothing and just let the story go out into the ether like Trump has done dozens and dozens of times before. But he went out of his way to correct BuzzFeed reporting to the benefit of trump himself.

Will be curious to see what comes of this.

Yeah. Meuller couldn't be leading a biased investigation and say this isn't true. Impossible. The reaching on this is epic.

Someone planted a fake story to see if it would be leaked. Of course it was. Mueller had to quickly deny it. Someone is in serious trouble inside the Mueller regime.

Another smoking gun of the left turns out to be a pop gun.

cbfalcon and wiff are heartbroken.

I admittedly often find the arguments and viewpoints from some of you to be so illogical that I dont see an avenue for productive discussion.... and I dont quite have the endurance or dedication to respond as quickly or often as you all seem to like in a foil....

But if we can be ok with those terms, I am more than happy for you to consider me your official on the record adversary on the Trump Investigation issue (as long as its not conflated with me being against Republicans in general).....This means you can laugh at me anytime something good for Trump in regards to the investigation occurs, when Buzzfeed gets shot down (ala last night) you can say its in my face, you can claim each day that goes by without Trump being busted adds more heartbreak for me, etc. I will proudly take those losses and admit they hurt.

Let me know if you accept this offer. Anyone on your side can respond. Thank you in advance.

I admittedly often find the arguments and viewpoints from some of you to be so illogical that I dont see an avenue for productive discussion.... and I dont quite have the endurance or dedication to respond as quickly or often as you all seem to like in a foil....

But if we can be ok with those terms, I am more than happy for you to consider me your official on the record adversary on the Trump Investigation issue (as long as its not conflated with me being against Republicans in general).....This means you can laugh at me anytime something good for Trump in regards to the investigation occurs, when Buzzfeed gets shot down (ala last night) you can say its in my face, you can claim each day that goes by without Trump being busted adds more heartbreak for me, etc. I will proudly take those losses and admit they hurt.

Let me know if you accept this offer. Anyone on your side can respond. Thank you in advance.

You sure you want this? Filthy is going to eat you alive. You're going to end up fleeing to the safe space of fbgheys (like your pal Sho) to protect you.

Either take your medication or stop taking your medication.

Poor Buzzfeed. :( Sho must be suicidal.

You sure you want this? Filthy is going to eat you alive. You're going to end up fleeing to the safe space of fbgheys (like your pal Sho) to protect you.

Oh, I think we all agree I cant keep up with Filly on the daily. There will be days I dont respond and you all will be able to taunt me mercissly for supposedly running and hiding. And we can just say thats what is actually occurring, because that thought is obviously more fun for you all.

That said, while I will obviously be eaten alive on the daily, there is a reason I am the greatest dynasty league owner in the history of the DNDL. It isnt because I make giant roster altering moves in order to win my week 3 matchup against Mmmmbeeer.....In short, I will proudly hold the tent pole for the Trump-is-Going-Down camp.

I will proudly hold the tent pole for the Trump-is-Going-Down camp.

If Trump goes down, what is your vision for America?

Would you like our cities to be flooded with illegals? What is your reason for supporting that?

Would you like non-citizens to use our tax dollars for public assistance? Why do you think they are entitled to it?

Would you like billions of dollars to be given to terrorist countries like Iran? What is your reason for supporting that?

Would you like our uranium resources to be sold to Russia again? Why would you support that?

Would you like the Federal minimum wage to be $15/hour? Why not make it $50/hour? Are you okay with the cost of living going through the roof because of it?

These leftist polices are meant to destroy America from within, and I cannot fathom why anyone would support them.

If Trump goes down, what is your vision for America?

Would you like our cities to be flooded with illegals? What is your reason for supporting that?

Would you like non-citizens to use our tax dollars for public assistance? Why do you think they are entitled to it?

Would you like billions of dollars to be given to terrorist countries like Iran? What is your reason for supporting that?

Would you like our uranium resources to be sold to Russia again? Why would you support that?

Would you like the Federal minimum wage to be $15/hour? Why not make it $50/hour? Are you okay with the cost of living going through the roof because of it?

These leftist polices are meant to destroy America from within, and I cannot fathom why anyone would support them.

Easy. I hope and believe Trump will go down, and my answer is no.

I have to admit, I thought proudly holding the Trump-is-Going-Down tent pole would be harder. :dunno:

People that make it a point to purposely make themselves sound more intelligent than they really are are annoying. cbfalcon is a hoe

I guess it's easy when you ignore the problems with the Left's policies, and ignore any questions when asked to defend them.

And I suppose its easy to support Trump when youve been convinced that any other human being in the world running our country equates to wanting to destroy America from within.

Pelosi is next in line if Trump and Pence are removed.

Look at what she has done in California, and tell me that is what you want for the rest of the country.

Easy. I hope and believe Trump will go down, and my answer is no.

I have to admit, I thought proudly holding the Trump-is-Going-Down tent pole would be harder. :dunno:

Well you are getting help from the media, the schools, Hollywood, and half the country. And yet, not a dent.

Oh, I think we all agree I cant keep up with Filly on the daily. There will be days I dont respond and you all will be able to taunt me mercissly for supposedly running and hiding. And we can just say thats what is actually occurring, because that thought is obviously more fun for you all.

That said, while I will obviously be eaten alive on the daily, there is a reason I am the greatest dynasty league owner in the history of the DNDL. It isnt because I make giant roster altering moves in order to win my week 3 matchup against Mmmmbeeer.....In short, I will proudly hold the tent pole for the Trump-is-Going-Down camp.

Fair enough. What is DNDL? And who declared you the greatest Dynasty league owner? Did you give yourself this title?

In 2000, 50% of republicans trusted the press. In 2019, its around 10%. Basically no Trump supporters trust the press. Trump has also come out and called the investigation into him a witch hunt and a coup. It doesn't matter if the media says the evidence is rock-solid to impeach him for x, y, or z. His supporters do not believe the media. So if Trump is removed, even if republicans in congress support removing him, you will get riots because his supporters will feel they no longer have a voice and that a totally corrupt system removed their president unjustly. And they will begin to look for justice.

If you look at the polls, Putin's approval rating among republicans has actually gone HIGHER since Trump was elected. The effort to tie Trump to Putin and Russia is doing nothing but sanitizing the image of Putin and Russia in the eyes of republican voters.

In 2000, 50% of republicans trusted the press. In 2019, its around 10%. Basically no Trump supporters trust the press. Trump has also come out and called the investigation into him a witch hunt and a coup. It doesn't matter if the media says the evidence is rock-solid to impeach him for x, y, or z. His supporters do not believe the media. So if Trump is removed, even if republicans in congress support removing him, you will get riots because his supporters will feel they no longer have a voice and that a totally corrupt system removed their president unjustly. And they will begin to look for justice.

If you look at the polls, Putin's approval rating among republicans has actually gone HIGHER since Trump was elected. The effort to tie Trump to Putin and Russia is doing nothing but sanitizing the image of Putin and Russia in the eyes of republican voters.

The most damaging thing Trump has done is convince people to simply not believe any news they dont like. So yes, I agree with much of what you say here. It will be an ugly and damaging process...but less damaging than the alternative obviously. Putin is loving every moment of it obviously.

The most damaging thing Trump has done is convince people to simply not believe any news they dont like. So yes, I agree with much of what you say here. It will be an ugly and damaging process...but less damaging than the alternative obviously. Putin is loving every moment of it obviously.

The internet age has made the press completely irresponsible. Don't blame the right, blame the poor journalists and editors that have nearly ruined the profession.

evidence ? Link ?

I don't need to make any 'deals' on who, where and when to respond here. I call it like I see it period. Sometimes it runs people the wrong way or people laugh it off. I don't care either way.

Maybe you left leaners should wait 48 hours on ANY story that includes "If true". They've all blown up in your face like a Peter North jizzblast after he's been saving up.

I don't need to make any 'deals' on who, where and when to respond here. I call it like I see it period. Sometimes it runs people the wrong way or people laugh it off. I don't care either way.

Maybe you left leaners should wait 48 hours on ANY story that includes "If true". They've all blown up in your face like a Peter North jizzblast after he's been saving up.

saved up? has he ever?

Without the Russia related treason, nobody would even know that there was an intelligence gathering on Team Trump.

So essentially, your argument is that Obama created a massive hoax so that he could get himself caught. Logical.

Time has proven me right. :wave:

Well this is interesting. One of trump former advisors Roger Stone, who was in the news recently himself is on Infowars saying that Jared Kushner is the leak especially as pertains to anything that makes Bannon look bad. In particular, he is leaking to Joe Scarborough, former Republican who flip flops on either supporting or bashing Trump from story to story.

like I said weeks ago, the b******* being spun here and at the White House about Obama holdovers being the source of the leaks made no sense. It had to be somebody close and tight. Jared definitely fills the bill on that one.

Turns out it was not only Obama holdovers but the White House was bugged as well. :doh:

During the treason trial, hopefully Trump's lawyers do as great a job as you at emphasizing certian words in bold... as maybe the judge will be distracted and miss what's actually being said. :thumbsup:

When is that again?

We know the deal with Flynn....Reading now that Guliani is also willing to make a deal to flip on Trump, but Comey gave him a "thanks but no thanks."

Tells me one of 2 scenarios are forming...1. Comey doesn't want to know what all Trump has done here.......2. Comey is confident he is taking the whole group down and doesn't want anyone skating.

Wow..........Flynn and Guliani are going to roll? Comey takes down the whole thing?

Fine. Your boy is in charge of the FBI. Lock em all up.

But see, the problem is, he may not want a real robust FBI, since he's corrupt as Fock himself.

See the problem?

Turns out the entire 7th floor of the FBI got fired/demoted/resigned.

The election tallies don't have to be the only target in order to greatly affect the election results.

There are people in this country that continue to fall prey to scams. On a daily basis.

Now imagine people targeting those same folk with a misinformation tidal wave about the election. Or a candidate.

Scams like this thread? Yeah, suckers born every minute.

I'd say this Russia scandal will derail Trump's term but it's pretty obvious he had no intention of actually leading in the first place.

When does that derailment occur?

Boy did these post age poorly. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Senate Intel Committee including Dems throw in the towel on Muh Russia Collusion. 

I saw that, but then heard that they can't look at domestic communication as that would be a criminal matter. I don't understand that. The impression I got was that if they found a note between Don Jr and Putin oh, then that would fall in their wheelhouse. But if they found a text between Don Jr and manafort talking about colluding with Putin, then they couldn't touch that. I don't know.

At this point, I just wish meuller would crap or get off the pot. 

The idea that Mueller could write up the findings and they'd never see the public light of day troubles the crap out of me.

28 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The idea that Mueller could write up the findings and they'd never see the public light of day troubles the crap out of me.

That's exactly what might happen:  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-trump-attorney-john-dowds-interview-abc-news/story?id=61008948

JOHN DOWD: I don't think there'll be a report. The rules of the department say, no report.

PHILLIPS: So what do you think's gonna, what do you think it will be? It will just…

DOWD: I don't know. I think-- I mean, a declination's a declination. It's like-- you know, I mean, I've written a declination or told my superiors or the attorney general what I've declined on. I did the internal investigation of the F.B.I. I declined, probably, 20 cases there. I just--

ABC NEWS' CHRIS VLASTO: So you don't think the public's gonna see anything. You think it's $40 million. Mueller investigated it. And that's it.

DOWD: No, but the rules of the department, just put yourself-- put yourself in the president's shoes. Let's say we investigate you guys. And it comes out you're a witness and a subject. You cooperate transparently. And we take all those facts. And we say, you know, "There's nothin' here." The idea that you would take that information and make it public, you know, violates the whole concept of the grand jury. (NOISE) What's the grand jury for? To protect the innocent. And by the way, I've read thousands of grand juries. And I-- it does protect the innocent. I mean, maybe one in ten cases, you would bring. But you would investigate some-- I mean, I'm talking about organized crime, public corruption. Your I mean, you come-- you come close to really-- awful stuff. But is it a crime? Is it prosecutable? No. Does that ever get reported? No.

PHILLIPS: So you're saying, when Mueller's report drops, it's gonna be a flop. You’re saying, we're not gonna--

DOWD: Oh, I will be shocked, if anything regarding the president is made public, other than, "We're done."

So the new talking point by those liberals still hanging onto this farce is "We never expected to find a contract written in blood". 

It boils down to 'had you not been duped and/or been a willing participant of this farce, you wouldn't have an investigation therefore wouldn't have the process crimes that are the only thing you've found on this witch hunt'.

I would like to know what they determined, i do not care for them hiding the results.  I think the American people need to know whether or not their President did something wrong.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wiffleball said:

At this point, I just wish meuller would crap or get off the pot. 

Lol dude.  The last person with any sense at all said this a year ago. 

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I would like to know what they determined, i do not care for them hiding the results.  I think the American people need to know whether or not their President did something wrong.

I agree that if they found no evidence of collusion Mueller should come out and vindicate Trump. He should not just slink away and pray no one questions why we spent millions on this. The Special Counsel's team knew back in Spring of 2017 this was garbage dreamed up by Hillary/Obama.

Conversely, Mueller should have to indicate he's found evidence this was all just a ruse and is being handed off to Huber.

Trump did a good job of defending himself against this, but I really feel bad for all of the democrats that hung onto this for so long. 😂 

They were so certain and excited that something was there and they were left to look foolish for multiple years! Pathetic! Now they’re going to deflect, not admit anything, and get their butts kicked in 2020. 

MAGA

56 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wow.  Biggest nothingburger in modern history.  

Yup, what a sh!t show.

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I understand the point.  However, forget this story.....but a random case.  When "prosecutors"  are gathering facts and evidence against a "suspect" if they don't have enough evidence to even put before a grand jury then they don't just release their files.  It's wholly unfair as there is no means to refute or cross examine them (a court of law).   It'd be just a one sided dump of which the media runs wildly with.   It would be unprofessional.

47 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I understand the point.  However, forget this story.....but a random case.  When "prosecutors"  are gathering facts and evidence against a "suspect" if they don't have enough evidence to even put before a grand jury then they don't just release their files.  It's wholly unfair as there is no means to refute or cross examine them (a court of law).   It'd be just a one sided dump of which the media runs wildly with.   It would be unprofessional.

I see your point, and I agree.  But when it comes to the president, I sorta think i am entitled to more.....  just sayin...

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

30 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I see your point, and I agree.  But when it comes to the president, I sorta think i am entitled to more.....  just sayin...

Yeah, there is no way around it on this one.

Lets say the Don is innocent...if Mueller's findings never go public, then the story never ends. Whose keeping it from seeing the light of day? What are they hiding? Mystery and suspense, cloak and dagger, spy stuff, treason, Manchurian, etc .....If it all goes public, yes the media will run wild for awhile and attempt to connect dots, but that story eventually goes away.

In short, whatever remains hidden never ceases to be a story (see tax returns and multiply it by 100). What goes public is a big story, but with this administration in particular, there will be another big story in a week.