Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

White House feeds National Champs Clemson buffet of fast food

Fock it Im going to get some McDonalds too.

Buttermilk chicken Sammy though.

Eating a Big Mac as we speak lol

Govt shutdown prevented a full blown WH dinner with all the pomp and circumstance.

Trump likes fast food and correctly assumed that many college kids like it too, so he sprang for burgers.

Nothing else to it.

Find something real to get upset about people.

• Like 1

Eating a Big Mac as we speak lol

Just finished mine up. Meal of champions. Now Im going to sip on this sweet tea until 5.

Govt shutdown prevented a full blown WH dinner with all the pomp and circumstance.

Trump likes fast food and correctly assumed that many college kids like it too, so he sprang for burgers.

Nothing else to it.

This.

Nothing else to it.

But, Orange Man Bad.

:mad:

You are absolutely correct though.

Nothing else to it.

No one is upset, it's classless from a man that has spent his life delivering luxury.

McDonald's is not food to be served!!! It's what you grab and eat right away.

It's barely considered food!

No one is upset, it's classless from a man that has spent his life delivering luxury.

What do you think these kids would have preferred, Big Macs or Caviar? You should just drop this. You're looking foolish.

Ok first, that food has been sitting there for a minimum hour. Anyone ever eaten fast food? Thats about 50min past when its good. Cold fries, cold burgers etc. A complete disaster of a meal.

Go blow it out your a$$. As you said before, the privilege is to go to the White House. What you eat is not even an afterthought.

What do you think these kids would have preferred, Big Macs or Caviar? You should just drop this. You're looking foolish.

No one suggested caviar: chicken, rice, pasta, vegetables, etc. Food you would get at any function would suffice. Please consult the menu I posted from the White House.

did they complain or do you consider them too stupid to do so, and they need you to do it for them ?

Go blow it out your a$$. As you said before, the privilege is to go to the White House. What you eat is not even an afterthought.

FU!!! I can complain if I want!!! Blow it out your big dumb head!!

No one suggested caviar, chicken, rice, pasta, vegetables, etc. Food you would get at any function would suffice. Please consult the menu I posted from the White House.

The kids liked what they got. What YOU think doesn't matter.

did they complain or do you consider them too stupid to do so, and they need you to do it for them ?

I don't consider them stupid, but perhaps you do since you mentioned it. I think it's in poor taste. Read: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII think it's in poor taste.

No one suggested caviar, chicken, rice, pasta, vegetables, etc. Food you would get at any function would suffice. Please consult the menu I posted from the White House.

$60,000 pizza even!

The kids liked what they got. What YOU think doesn't matter.

What I think does matter. My opinion can be stated just as others. Positive or negative. I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it.

I don't like it damnit!!

I didn't make this thread. Why should I drop it? This is in the news, you are foolish for not being aware of this fact.

I didn't make this thread. Why should I drop it? This is in the news, you are foolish for not being aware of this fact.

Because youre full of sh!t like always not to mention a hypocrite. You dont care what they are eating you just care because Trump. Want proof? Link me to you being outraged when that monster of woman Michelle focked up school lunch.

I don't consider them stupid, but perhaps you do since you mentioned it. I think it's in poor taste. Read: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII think it's in poor taste.

you dont matter

They do

HTH

I didn't make this thread.

True, because if you had it would have been deleted by now...

What I think does matter. My opinion can be stated just as others. Positive or negative. I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it.

I don't like it damnit!!

Are you moving your head back and forth when you raise your voice?

• Like 2

McD has these new chicken tenders for 2$, really delicious. The menu is largely way overpriced but a cheeseburger and 2 tenders with some BBQ sauce for 3$ is a great time.

Don't eat the fast food that often but that new chicken maple bacon sandwich at Wendy's looks good. And I take back what I said about Clemson. Seems like they have some fine, down to earth people there. Will pull for them in the future.

I wouldve gone a different route and had something catered.

But I think he was just being a little goofy and having some fun with the whole thing.

Hes never been one to shy away from spending lavishly, so I doubt budget was a concern here.

Reggie Bush complained about it. He was pissed that they didn't hire agents, take all sorts of money while maintaining eligibility like when he played. :lol:

I wouldve gone a different route and had something catered.

But I think he was just being a little goofy and having some fun with the whole thing.

Hes never been one to shy away from spending lavishly, so I doubt budget was a concern here.

He did have it catered. It was catered by McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King. We don't really think he pulled up to the drive thru himself and ordered 300 Big Mac's. Right? :lol:

He did have it catered. It was catered by McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King. We don't really think he pulled up to the drive thru himself and ordered 300 Big Mac's. Right? :lol:

Lol.

This might actually make a decent SNL skit. Too bad they dont have anyone there who can make it good.

Remember Phil Hartman as Clinton visiting McD during his run?

God bless the Clemson Tigers, God Bless President Trump, and God Bless the United States of America.

Someone on Reddit:

"Oh this fast 'food', if you can even legally call it that, ahaha, is just positively dreadful! Trayvon! Do you recall that heavenly amuse-bouche, from the dinner the night before the Cotton? Now that is the type of haute cuisine I feel a National Champion deserves! I wouldn't feed this pauper food to the Deputy Underassistant trainer's housekeeper's dog!"

Are you moving your head back and forth when you raise your voice?

Lol!!! That is how I meant it, but actually, I'm in front of a computer looking straight ahead and posting here while trying to do real work.

I'm just having fun with you guys. I'm not seriously angry.

He does look happy...

Honestly....truly....it's kind of cool that he had all those different types of food there at one time. It is kind of like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, you know, every sort of fast food right there at your fingertips.

ok...I guess it wasn't so bad....

Orange man still bad though, right?

Of course, if your not sure why, you need your magic CNN 8 ball....

Matter of fact since last night Ive been craving a dam Big Mac so my wife and I are about to leave the grocery store and go get one right now

My 22 yr old son recently graduated with an engineering degree, has a job and an apartment a few miles from us. He comes over occasionally to watch sports; more often than not he has Chik-fil-A or Taco Bell in tow. Trump knows his constituents.

Also, whoever mentioned that Wendy's maple chicken sammich (Strike?) has me totally craving one. :mad: