Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Why i hate joggers!

Ya know what joggers hate more than anything? Being called "joggers."

A friend of mine jogs, so when I asked him "you still go jogging, right?" He corrected me with "yeah, I still go RUNNING every night."

If you're going full sprint the whole time, fine... you're running. Until then, you're just a pretentious jogging f*ggot.

My parents live out in the woods. Bunch of mansions on a twisty two lane country road through the woods. You have to go miles before you get to a road where passing is a viable option.

And of course, every focking time you leave the house, there is some fagg0t lance armstrong wannabe in spandex from head to toe on a bicycle.

Fock that guy.

Going to have to see some pics of this alleged jogger before passing judgment. :ninja:

Going to have to see some pics of this alleged jogger before passing judgment. :ninja:

She looks pretty manly from photos in article.

Oh, well that's gross, then. <_<

Used to jog three miles a day and six on Saturday. Never had a problem with anyone but fawking land sharks. If your dog got close to me, I'd kick that mother fawker into next week.

I think it's funny when I see someone jogging and realize I could walk faster without even upping my normal walking pace to pass these slow motion joggers. They could probably walk faster than they jog too.

I think it's funny when I see someone jogging and realize I could walk faster without even upping my normal walking pace to pass these slow motion joggers. They could probably walk faster than they jog too.

Yeah, that pace doesn't work for me. Hell, I think I'd tip over.

It's just not natural.

But then again, I don't understand how people can WALK so damn slow!

Again, that would just kill me. I swear, some of these fat broads move more laterally than vertically.

54 seconds in - "She's even working on an embarrassing smear campaign"

:banana:

• Like 1

So apparently, according to a guy who may or may not be her spokesperson, she has a traumatic brain injury and can't control herself after gender reassignment surgery. I swear I'm not making this up. And he claims that her defecating is no different than a woman breastfeeding in public.

Have I mentioned today how much I hate the world?

So apparently, according to a guy who may or may not be her spokesperson, she has a traumatic brain injury and can't control herself after gender reassignment surgery. I swear I'm not making this up. And he claims that her defecating is no different than a woman breastfeeding in public.

Have I mentioned today how much I hate the world?

You don't need to. On subjects like this, I think most of us are in agreement.

Once again CDJ is far ahead of the curve. <_<

54 seconds in - "She's even working on an embarrassing smear campaign"

:banana:

I chuckled when I heard that