Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Trump, S**thole countries, highly skilled immigrants, deleted threads.

Or we can just stop answering in your threads. Thats what Ill do.

:lol: no you won't :lol:

• Like 1

Interesting. Just watch something we're Trump properties, especially the ones in Florida promote birth tourism. Stop me if you've heard this one before.

They have shiny pamphlets and all sorts of stuff and if you have the money? You can come from any Soviet Republic or elsewhere for that matter and live in luxury in one of the Trump buildings, give birth and your kid is automatically an American citizen!

And then later? That's the same kid can serve as an anchor baby and petition for his parents to become American citizens.

Hmmm...

Seems like I've heard of this before. Oh yeah. Trump hates that . Allegedly. Apparently, he only hates that if those babies are brown.

insane hypocrite.

And then on the other side of the world? Ivanka and Jared are selling packages that also provide citizenship if you spend just enough money on Trump branded Investments. Wowzers.

And then on the other side of the world? Ivanka and Jared are selling packages that also provide citizenship if you spend just enough money on Trump branded Investments. Wowzers.

made up news brought to you by our resident fruit cake.

made up news brought to you by our resident fruit cake.

Denial, huh?

Can you order me a Podestas Pizza please?

Denial, huh?

Can you order me a Podestas Pizza please?

got a link ? Do you ever ? Too embarrassed to show the sources of the made up nonsense you post daily ?

Cant blame you. You should be embarrassed and ashamed.

Learn to live in the moment.

Why don't you learn to live in beautiful Haiti.

Side note:

The regurgitation of the race card this week was intentional.

Economy is booming. Bonuses going viral, fatter paychecks coming in a few weeks.

NK is bending the knee.

Trump is going to get the wall.

Trump's bill of health comes back A+.

Indictments sent out related to Uranium 1.

Comey memos ordered to be released.

Fusion GPS/DOJ/FBI scandal reaching a boiling point.

Trump cheered at UGA-Bama game during national anthem.

Trump signs MLK proclamation surrounded by successful black.

Russian investigation imploding.

Julian Assange fittin ta be released.

All in all, a tremendous week for MAGA, a disastrous week for the left, so they had to dust off the race card again.

this

Has anyone ever heard of a figure of speech?

That is what Trump’s comment is to me. He could have chosen many words that describe those countries but

he did not soften it, he used the most direct and harsh word in order to get his point across. That is his style and always has been.

The people that chose to be offended by the word instead of getting what the point of the message was are using that as yet another way to deflect from what Trump has set out to accomplish to change how this country has been operating. That mission and his harsh tactics are why he was elected.

Love that she deleted it. Don't you twits get tired if saying the same things over and over?

Name calling like little girls

Changing no one's opinion ever

Lol. Thank you Peenie

Or we can just stop answering in your threads. Thats what Ill do.

I generally do exactly that. Have for years because this is what she does. I didn't even realize she was the one who started that thread. Shame on me. But, you know, "she's a good person." :lol:

Love that she deleted it. Don't you twits get tired if saying the same things over and over?

Name calling like little girls

Changing no one's opinion ever

Lol. Thank you Peenie

Deleting the thread doesnt change the fact that Trump won it.

There is a silver lining in the deletion. This thread, "the one that belongs to the board", can be more civil.

Peenie,

That thread wasn't uncivil unless it deteriorated significantly since the last post I saw in it. Look, no thread in the GC is ever going to sound like a Yale debate club. But no one was cussing or calling other people horrible names or anything. It was pointed but not uncivil.

Has anyone ever heard of a figure of speech?

That is what Trumps comment is to me. He could have chosen many words that describe those countries but

he did not soften it, he used the most direct and harsh word in order to get his point across. That is his style and always has been.

The people that chose to be offended by the word instead of getting what the point of the message was are using that as yet another way to deflect from what Trump has set out to accomplish to change how this country has been operating. That mission and his harsh tactics are why he was elected.

Countries and Organizations that we rely on throughout the country and the entire world have denounced his words. Some of the most respected members of his own party have done the same. His WSJ interview is a non story, immigration talks have stalled, the country is more divided, etc...And you think this was his thought out tactic?

No. Trump is much simpler than that. He is a racist that says what he thinks. 45% of supporters defend him because they are also racist, 45% defend him because they are caught up in the sport that is Right vs Left, and 10% know he is a vial creature but they view him as a means to an end policy wise....and 95% of his supporters will claim to be in that 10% group, but anyone looking at it objectively knows which group to put people in.

Countries and Organizations that we rely on throughout the country and the entire world have denounced his words. Some of the most respected members of his own party have done the same. His WSJ interview is a non story, immigration talks have stalled, the country is more divided, etc...And you think this was his thought out tactic?

No. Trump is much simpler than that. He is a racist that says what he thinks. 45% of supporters defend him because they are also racist, 45% defend him because they are caught up in the sport that is Right vs Left, and 10% know he is a vial creature but they view him as a means to an end policy wise....and 95% of his supporters will claim to be in that 10% group, but anyone looking at it objectively knows which group to put people in.

Don't remember you getting all bent out of shape when Lindsey Graham called pretty much all of South America "hellholes":

The people coming across the southern border live in hellholes. They don’t like that. They want to come here. Our problem is we can’t have everybody in the world who lives in a hellhole come to America

Always funny how people get so outraged when someone they don't like says something inflammatory but not when others do it. BTW, let me remind you that Trump saying it is still an allegation. There is no proof that he did. You might want to keep that in mind, assuming you believe in the American concept of innocent until proven guilty. Or you can keep on with your witch hunt.

Innocent until proven guilty is a presumption in a court of law. Since this isnt a legal issue, its pretty irrelevant.

What we know is nobody, other than Trump, has said he didnt do it. Logic would dictate...its highly likely he did.

Don't remember you getting all bent out of shape when Lindsey Graham called pretty much all of South America "hellholes":

Always funny how people get so outraged when someone they don't like says something inflammatory but not when others do it. BTW, let me remind you that Trump saying it is still an allegation. There is no proof that he did. You might want to keep that in mind, assuming you believe in the American concept of innocent until proven guilty. Or you can keep on with your witch hunt.

I dont get bent out of shape about things I dont know about. The lessons here are many, for example: If you want to be a racist bigot but hope people wont pay attention to that, dont become the most famous human being in the entire world.

• Like 1

I dont get bent out of shape about things I dont know about. The lessons here are many, for example: If you want to be a racist bigot but hope people wont pay attention to that, dont become the most famous human being in the entire world.

Lol....still trotting out he's a racist schtick.

It's truly sad what the Democratic party has become. THIS is really all you have left isn't it.

You guys have coped not being in power really well.

It's truly sad what the Democratic party has become. THIS is really all you have left isn't it.

Bigoted at best but likely pretty racist given his full history of words and actions yes.

Ive noticed lots of his supporters attacking the opinions of anyone that says Trump is a racist, but Ive seen very few posters if any just come out and say they do not believe Donald Trump is a racist. How about you be one of the first?

I believe Trump has typical "racial" world views for his age. If that makes sense. Do I believe he's a full blown racist? No. I do believe, as MLK Jr's Nephew said, he's racially ignorant.

His "shithole" comment, which I believe he said, is in reference to the countries, and not all the people. I also believe he could simply be saying we have enough individuals coming from said shithole countries. So, in his view, right or wrong, America needs better skilled, highly trained individuals from "better" countries. That could be one way of interpreting his comments.

I don't know tho :dunno:. But I'm not getting worked up about it. Is it an embarrassing comment, yes. Is it going to make our allies stop helping or cooperating with us, no. Just my opinion.

I still believe his comments about the countries being shitholes are true, for multiple reasons, and none have to do with race. Those countries are oppressive, rank with corruption, and the politicians seem to be wealthy while their citizens suffer. Haiti is a prime example. Just my two cents, and I'm not running out OMG he's the worst, or RACIST every God dang comment he makes. It's tiresome.

Ive noticed lots of his supporters attacking the opinions of anyone that says Trump is a racist, but Ive seen very few posters if any just come out and say they do not believe Donald Trump is a racist. How about you be on of the first?

I know you are 100% sure he is racist. I asked last night...on what end of the spectrum do you believe he falls? Do you believe he wants every non-white person dead? Do you believe he doesnt have much respect for people who choose not to work and live off the government tit?

I think he doesnt have much respect for, in fact he probably doesnt like, people who choose not to work and live off the government...regardless of color, sex, or religious views.

I believe Trump has typical "racial" world views for his age. If that makes sense. Do I believe he's a full blown racist? No. I do believe, as MLK Jr's Nephew said, he's racially ignorant.

His "shithole" comment, which I believe he said, is in reference to the countries, and not all the people. I also believe he could simply be saying we have enough individuals coming from said shithole countries. So, in his view, right or wrong, America needs better skilled, highly trained individuals from "better" countries. That could be one way of interpreting his comments.

I don't know tho :dunno:. But I'm not getting worked up about it. Is it an embarrassing comment, yes. Is it going to make our allies stop helping or cooperating with us, no. Just my opinion.

I still believe his comments about the countries being shitholes are true, for multiple reasons, and none have to do with race. Those countries are oppressive, rank with corruption, and the politicians seem to be wealthy while their citizens suffer. Haiti is a prime example. Just my two cents, and I'm not running out OMG he's the worst, or RACIST every God dang comment he makes. It's tiresome.

Measured response. I respect the position.

He is on record as not wanting higher trained immigrants if they are from dark skinned countries. So merit based beliefs are out unless skin color is a merit.

As for his racism being a product of his generation. Its a valid thought...but just thinking very generally, my thinking is that such thinking applies more towards the Walt Kowalski (Gran Torino) type that hasnt been exposed or had enough access to people of other races in the past 30 years to know better. I can forgive some of that.....Whereas Donald Trump is a billionaire multi-business owner that resides in one of the most international and multi-ethnic cities in the world.

I do 100% agree that its already exhausting getting worked up about even the 5% of his racist actions we talk about here, so I cant imagine how exhausting it would be to get worked up about all of them.

Fair enough...though we are now splitting hairs between he is just older with his views and racially ignorant vs an actual racist.

Were some of his comments true...sure (the why are we taking people from those shitholes...was the main issue). Also...what Hillary said about Deplorables was also true...and that didnt stop thebTrump crew from crying bloody murder over it.

Fair enough...though we are now splitting hairs between he is just older with his views and racially ignorant vs an actual racist.

Were some of his comments true...sure (the why are we taking people from those shitholes...was the main issue). Also...what Hillary said about Deplorables was also true...and that didnt stop thebTrump crew from crying bloody murder over it.

They cried bloody murder over it because liberals cried from the hilltops when Mitt Romney basically said the same thing.

Also very funny that you can call these places third world countries which is just a really nice way of saying it's a s*** hole.

I know you are 100% sure he is racist. I asked last night...on what end of the spectrum do you believe he falls? Do you believe he wants every non-white person dead? Do you believe he doesnt have much respect for people who choose not to work and live off the government tit?

I think he doesnt have much respect for, in fact he probably doesnt like, people who choose not to work and live off the government...regardless of color, sex, or religious views.

Longer response coming later in regards to visceral racism vs intellectualized racism, as I consider them very different.

For the sake of brevity, Ill just speak to white vs black, even though he doesnt care for lots of ethnic groups. Short version of what you are now asking :

- He doesnt want every non white person dead. Thats ridiculous.

- He considers black people to be inferior beings with white people being superior beings.

- He believes any resource that helps a black person would have been much better spent on a white person.

- He believes black people should be greatful that white people let them have as much as they have.

He believes he is against anyone sucking the govt titt, but I suspect he woudl make excuses for the white people doing so while considering the black people that do so to be animals.

Again, just my opinions and they arent based on any one statement or action. Its a view based on thousands of data points over decades of behavior. If there were a way to bet on my being right or wrong, Id wager quite a bit of money on my belief.

He is on record as not wanting higher trained immigrants if they are from dark skinned countries. So merit based beliefs are out unless skin color is a merit.

I've never heard this, and would be shocked if it were true. So, I'm gonna have to ask you to provide a link. TIA. :thumbsup:

Measured response. I respect the position.

As for his racism being a product of his generation. Its a valid thought...but just thinking very generally, my thinking is that such thinking applies more towards the Walt Kowalski (Gran Torino) type that hasnt been exposed or had enough access to people of other races in the past 30 years to know better. I can forgive some of that.....Whereas Donald Trump is a billionaire multi-business owner that resides in one of the most international and multi-ethnic cities in the world.

I do 100% agree that its already exhausting getting worked up about even the 5% of his racist actions we talk about here, so I cant imagine how exhausting it would be to get worked up about all of them.

All valid. I've never met him, therefore I try not to judge to much. I don't know how he was raised, or taught behind closed doors. The generational argument could be valid if his parents taught him "racist" views. Nobody knows. Racism isn't in ones DNA, but taught or picked up somewhere. I don't know with Trump.

Trump imo has done nothing to American citizens that would be considered racist. He has passed no legislation to keep minorities "down". DACA is a different topic since they are technically not citizens. His words can be damning, but his legislative actions haven't produced anything racist in my opinion.

It's like I said in the other thread. It's really more just the stupidity.

Trump's Idiotic comments like this have led to court failures on DACA, his travel ban, and Bowe bergdahl's sentencing . Jesus dude, take a lesson. Just shut the fuuck up. Leave that shiit for the residence.

Racist, not racist, I don't give a fuuck. But don't be a fuucking idiot.

• Like 1

. His words can be damning, but his legislative actions haven't produced anything racist in my opinion.

They could be because Trump's sumtotal of legislative action is the god awful tax bill.

As to whether or not Trump's a racist? He was sued by the government that he now runs twice for his racist housing policies. He personally funded the Central Park five Lynch Mob even though it turned out they were innocent. And he's on the record as saying he doesn't want N words handling his money.

I think we pretty much know which way the wind blows in Trumpland.

As to whether or not Trump's a racist? He was sued by the government that he now runs twice for his racist housing policies. He personally funded the Central Park five Lynch Mob even though it turned out they were innocent. And he's on the record as saying he doesn't want N words handling his money.

I think we pretty much know which way the wind blows in Trumpland.

So you actually like the guy. :cheers:

I use "sh*thole" all the time to refer to Egypt, Libya, and the Middle East other than Israel, Turkey, and the tiny Arab oil states. (Dubai, UAE, Qatar)

I don't believe that I've ever used the term to refer to Haiti or El Salvador but that's mostly because I don't recall talking about Haiti or El Salvador in the last twenty years. I don't pay much attention to those places and I may be wrong, but based on what little I do know or recall, I'd say President Trump has pinned the tail on the donkey with some accuracy in his assessment.