Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

New Ghostbusters movie

Its going to be a continuation of the original storyline. The teaser trailer looks great and Im excited. None of this *lets introduce women as the main cast* BS.

It cant be any worse than the one from a couple years ago with the chick from SNL, the other one that looks like John Candy, and the other SNL dude that looks like Patrick Ewing.

It cant be any worse than the one from a couple years ago with the chick from SNL, the other one that looks like John Candy, and the other SNL dude that looks like Patrick Ewing.

:first:

Man, that was a bad movie. People getting upset because you're bashing women for not liking it.. No, the movie just sucked, it's ok to say so.,..

:dunno:

:first:

Man, that was a bad movie. People getting upset because you're bashing women for not liking it.. No, the movie just sucked, it's ok to say so.,..

:dunno:

Oceans 8 too---I guess you should automatically like that one, cause its an all chick cast. Should have been given the academy award instantly.

Also new Top Gun coming.

Are they openly gay this time or still in the closet?

SHE YELLS A LOT SO SHE IS FUNNY!

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're gay - you're always asking about gay stuff (cake molds, gay actors/characters, etc...).

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're gay - you're always asking about gay stuff (cake molds, gay actors/characters, etc...).

More gay stalking from Shiny. Stunner.

it don't look good

Who ya gonna call :banana:

LOL, I have to back MDC up on this one. There was some serious "down low" homo style hidden messages in that movie.

LOL, I have to back MDC up on this one. There was some serious "down low" homo style hidden messages in that movie.

I'm not getting involved in the slap fight. Are you referring to the original? Is "getting slimed" some gay lingo I don't know about? Just curious what gay nuances I might not have noticed.

I'm not getting involved in the slap fight. Are you referring to the original? Is "getting slimed" some gay lingo I don't know about? Just curious what gay nuances I might not have noticed.

Oh, I thought MDC's comments were referring to the original Top Gun movie. If not, then that was the movie I was referring to, not Ghostbusters. I think the Val Kilmer / Tom Cruise interaction came across as suppressed homosexual feelings... and that's when I first saw it what, 25 years ago?

Oh, I thought MDC's comments were referring to the original Top Gun movie.

Ah! Oh yeah, that was a gayfest!

Seriously, that volleyball game? "Playing with the boys?". Geesus, it's like the Phoebe Cates scene for homos.