Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

So you have room to roster two of three backup RBs...

I'm starting TyMont and Dalvin at the moment. Not concerned at all, love 'em. But I have limited bench room. Which two of the following backup RBs would you want on your roster at this point?

1) Jamaal Williams

2) Latavius Murray

3) James Connor

I don't have Bell, but that holdout of his makes me want to roster Connor. Murray isn't getting any run at all, but RB is going to be valuable in Min if Bradford stays banged up. Williams isn't getting the ball much either, but he is getting a few snaps a game. But if TyMont goes down, will they try to replicate his usage with Williams?

Thoughts?

For sure Williams...

I actually have a hard time seeing Murray have any value even if he gets starter time. I see the handcuff appeal but he's just been so meh everytime he's gotten opportunities. To me he was completely volume dependant at Oakland.

Connor would be the other I think if it were me.

• Like 1

I have Williams and Connor. And I do not own Montgomery or Bell.

I want Williams to show something this weekend. As of now I do not have much faith in him if Montgomery were hurt, but I am holding as have doubts about Montgomery lasting.

Is Murray the one to own or will they go to McKinnon more? RBBC.

• Like 1

For sure Williams...

I actually have a hard time seeing Murray have any value even if he gets starter time. I see the handcuff appeal but he's just been so meh everytime he's gotten opportunities. To me he was completely volume dependant at Oakland.

But Dalvin is getting that volume, right? So I guess the point Phil is asking above is key--is Murray going to be the guy who gets that volume if Dalvin goes down?

Somehow I doubt that--good points being made here.

Edit: Just saw that Foreman is available. Snagged him and dropped Murray. So now I need to decide between Connor (have) and Williams (don't have). Maybe kick Rawls to the curb and take both :) Cause I know everyone is dying to know what my roster is :)

Murray is gone.

I would keep Williams.

Now I think you should keep Murray.