Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Trump won re-election by disinviting the Eagles

I'll wait to see what the situation looks like in 2020 and who the Dems puke up before I make up my mind.

Poor philly white trash. Torn between a President they love and their loser football team that finally won. Can't get anything right as usual.

Philly loves the Eagles even more after this.

The Champs. :first:

Philly loves the Eagles even more after this.

The Champs. :first:

I like how you're trying to convince yourself posting this multiple times...

I like how you're trying to convince yourself posting this multiple times...

Trump got 15% of the vote in Philadelphia. Nobody here cares that the Eagles didnt go to the WH. Trump just made himself look like a b1tch again.

Trump got 15% of the vote in Philadelphia. Nobody here cares that the Eagles didnt go to the WH. Trump just made himself look like a b1tch again.

Yet... He took Pennsylvania. Once again proving that Philadelphia is a s***hole... With a lot of people with crap for brains. Not surprising they are out of touch with reality.

It looks like the eagles rsvp'd 80 Plus players on Friday and then at the last second decided to pull a stunt. What a classy organization.

• Like 1

Fun fact: Philadelphia is 41% white. Another fun fact: Most Eagles season ticket holders don't live in Philadelphia. You can tell because there are no black people in the stands. Poor white Trash voted for Trump and their team spat on them.

Yet... He took Pennsylvania. Once again proving that Philadelphia is a s***hole... With a lot of people with crap for brains. Not surprising they are out of touch with reality.

It looks like the eagles rsvp'd 80 Plus players on Friday and then at the last second decided to pull a stunt. What a classy organization.

I will wait to see that confirmed, since the POTUS is a known compulsive liar in addition to being a draft dodger and serial cheater. :thumbsup:

Trump did this strictly as a distraction.

Better to have the morons on the news talking about this non-issue then it is to have them focusing on chest how badly effed-up his crew has made the Russian meeting. I mean literally, every single person involved has told their own story. Probably the best argument against collusion is these guys are too stupid to coordinate their lies.

So what do you do? Fire up the culture War.

Swear to God, this guy would burn down the White House if he saw something in it for himself.

Swear to God, this guy would burn down the White House if he saw something in it for himself.

You know it's going to happen at some point anyway. Why's it gotta be white house?

he doesn't like their harmonies?

I will wait to see that confirmed, since the POTUS is a known compulsive liar in addition to being a draft dodger and serial cheater. :thumbsup:

Admit it, he nailed the philly shithole comment. Along with Scranton too. Absolute dumps of the state.

Trump single handedly has essentially killed the tradition of champs visiting WH. Never been a problem before and suddenly it is. No one wants to go anymore.

There are always outliers, I’m aware that it’s not the first time. It’s now a widespread thing though. Just generally accepted that the tradition is put on hold while he’s in office.

people have lost their minds when it comes to Trump

There are always outliers, Im aware that its not the first time. Its now a widespread thing though. Just generally accepted that the tradition is put on hold while hes in office.

Martin Truex Jr. And his team went. Said they had a great time.

For those of you who actually give a about the truth. So, not Trump fans.

1. None of the Eagles ever took a knee during the season. One guy did in pre-season and he was cut.

2. When told of this, Trump immediately shifted to you can't hide in the locker room! However, he that up too. That was the other Pennsylvania team the Steelers.

You know, he's got a staff like 300 people. Tragically he's too stupid to be able to read a memo, but maybe somebody could do a puppet show or something?

• Like 1

... so then, Trump's media armed, Fox News knew they couldn't find anything to support either those lies. So they searched out footage of a guy legitimately kneeling in prayer after the game and lied that he was kneeling during the anthem. Except for the fact, that he was in the corner of an end zone at the time you stupid motherfukers.

For those of you who actually give a ###### about the truth. So, not Trump fans.

1. None of the Eagles ever took a knee during the season. One guy did in pre-season and he was cut.

2. When told of this, Trump immediately shifted to you can't hide in the locker room! However, he ###### that up too. That was the other Pennsylvania team the Steelers.

You know, he's got a staff like 300 people. Tragically he's too ###### stupid to be able to read a memo, but maybe somebody could do a puppet show or something?

You have stated some wrong things here.

You have stated some wrong things here.

And now he's doing it in multiple threads. Again I really hope Somebody's not paying him for "content"

• Like 1

During our report about President Trump canceling the Philadelphia Eagles trip to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win, we showed unrelated footage of players kneeling in prayer, Christopher Wallace, executive producer of Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream, said in a statement sent to The Post. To clarify, no members of the team knelt in protest during the national anthem through the regular or postseason last year. We apologize for the error.

The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House," President Trump tweeted late Monday evening. "Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!"

≠≠=========================

while the Eagles have been among the league's most outspoken teams on these issues, Philadelphia players neither knelt nor remained in the locker room for the anthem during the 2017 campaign.

Stupid motherfukers...

The thing is, this board is a microcosm of the country. All these mouth-breathing half-wits running around saying it's disrespectful to the country! These players should stand and they shouldn't hide in the locker room!

So who did they direct their vitriol at? The one that Trump tells them to. The team that neither knelt nor hid in the locker room during the entire season. Stupid motherfukers.

Like Troubadour, they didn't even take 5 Seconds to educate themselves.

If anything, this is the one team that you lionize for doing exactly what the president demands if you're of such a mindset.

But let's face it, stupid people get a stupid president and believe every stupid fking word.

• Like 1

Wiff - do your fingers get sore? Have a drink. Take your happy pill. Things are going to be okay, at least for most of us.

During our report about President Trump canceling the Philadelphia Eagles trip to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win, we showed unrelated footage of players kneeling in prayer, Christopher Wallace, executive producer of Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream, said in a statement sent to The Post. To clarify, no members of the team knelt in protest during the national anthem through the regular or postseason last year. We apologize for the error.

Hahahahaha..... wiff....haha...wiff called OTHER people mouf breathers..bwahahahaha...

You addressed it in the other thread...so I deleted my original post. Thought everyone would enjoy Fox's Fake News.

Last I heard, Fox still has yet to correct their error on their own network. Best they could manage is to throw a tweet out. And of course, the average age of the fox being 943, none of those yours use Twitter. Don't even know what it is.

And fox knows that. Because they're stupid, but not stupid, you know?

Last I heard, Fox still has yet to correct their error on their own network. Best they could manage is to throw a tweet out. And of course, the average age of the fox being 943, none of those yours use Twitter. Don't even know what it is.

Psst... I know you're in Full Joy Behar rage mode right now but maybe check the ratings.

They will break that down by age for you.

The left's loudest voice is Rachel Maddow and she's keeping Pace with Brett focking baier and Laura Ingraham. I'm not sure I even know who Brett baier is.

When are you going to correct your own error? Trump wasn't talking about the Steelers. He was talking about the owners new rule where the players have to stay in the lockerroom if they don't want to stand. It's clear as day.

Trump may have lost PA this week.

Nice going flag humper. :doh:

Trump may have lost Philadelphia this week. But who gives a fock.

Nice going flag humper. :doh:

FIFY

Trump sure knows how to pick his fights. He gets into it with people no one likes. N Korea, Fat Rosie, Schumer, Shithole Philly. Smart.

• Like 1

So he claims a bunch of Eagles fans were coming...its all people in suits and very few in eagles clothing in the crowd

Oh and great video of him struggling with the words to God Bless America