can't, they're out there protesting with the scum

Ahh. Yeah. His family is busy.

#82 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,080 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:30 PM

So the video below with the chanting of a threat is all BS?

Yep. They need to be shot.

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#83 riversco

riversco

FF Geek

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:55 PM

I thought attacks on the press were frowned upon by libtards?

During the communist revolution about 100 years ago in Russia, angry leftist mobs would go door to door, break into the homes of people that were not 100% on their side, and shoot them in the head or take them out back and shoot them or hang them.  No one fought back in any organized capacity so many fled or died.  My great grandparents died to those thugs.  It was a miracle my grandfather got out actually.

For those who know the history of this world, seeing an angry leftist mob march around to people's homes inside the US is practically a war crime.  And for me, for my family history, its personal.

#84 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:37 PM

During the communist revolution about 100 years ago in Russia, angry leftist mobs would go door to door, break into the homes of people that were not 100% on their side, and shoot them in the head or take them out back and shoot them or hang them.  No one fought back in any organized capacity so many fled or died.  My great grandparents died to those thugs.  It was a miracle my grandfather got out actually.

For those who know the history of this world, seeing an angry leftist mob march around to people's homes inside the US is practically a war crime.  And for me, for my family history, its personal.

Yep.  Ultimately, Antifa's goal is full on communism.  Remember: these are the guys that Democrats use for their own ends and are celebrated in the media.

#85 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,905 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:03 PM

Yep.  Ultimately, Antifa's goal is full on communism.  Remember: these are the guys that Democrats use for their own ends and are celebrated in the media.

It looks like more and more of the legacy media is finally getting around to calling them out as extremists but many won't as they sympathize. Who knows just how deeply extremists have embedded themselves pretty deeply in media and academia.

There's nothing more exhilarating than to be fired upon without effect. - Winston Churchill 

#86 Herbivore

Herbivore

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:48 AM

Maybe we can all chip in for plane tickets for 12th Man.

all he would do is yell something like Sho is a pooosay.

12 Geeks 1 Cup 2018
Qb - Stafford, Cousins
Rb - Gurley, Howard, Collins, CJ, Gore, Ekeler, Yeldon

Wr - Demaryius, Goodwin, Edelman, Funchess, Golladay
Te - Kelce
K - Elliott
D - Rams, Chargers

#87 riversco

riversco

FF Geek

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:22 AM

If they didn't kill them, the communists back in Lenin's day would openly mock anyone who didn't believe in communism as one of two things.  1.  Crazy  2.  A troll.  Or both.  And they would shun them.  That was just a control mechanism for the dictatorship to come.  Of course once the dictatorship got set up, all pretense of equality and utopia fell away and it was just about complete and total obedience.  

#88 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 68,932 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:07 AM

So thread titles a lie?

You guys are like Bulgarian troll farmers. - except they're not trying to convince themselves.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#89 Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,791 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:08 AM

To those saying they wished it would happen to my family - not sure why anyone would be openly protesting what I've done - unless it's being a Jets fan (and then maybe warranted).

And no, I don't support or defend these actions. Tucker is a douche, but I don't think going to him home and scaring his wife is a response that should be tolerated. The protesters were at the least trespassing and vandalizing, and should be held accountable for those actions.

Protests against what Tucker says on air should be done outside Fox News, as they are the ones tolerating and promoting his rhetoric.

I'm just pointing out that the "OMG they cracked his door they should be slaughtered in cold blood" talk is warrantless and horrible. You are saying the punishment for a misdemeanor offense should be a death sentence carried out immediately with no due process. You fantasize about situations where your sweet gunz can do your talking and show those who don't share your archaic "values" who holds power.

Calm the fock down.

Do you also wake up from wet dreams about mowing down kids on Halloween that egg your house?
<p>My common sense is tingling

#90 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,963 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:18 AM

I think these idiots protesting a douche like Tucker should be held accountable just the same as if they had protested that douche Don Lemon, or that douche Rachel Maddow.......I mean, yes, we understand that the media is laden with politically active people instead of journalists, just turn the channel folks...

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#91 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:46 PM

Do you also wake up from wet dreams about mowing down kids on Halloween that egg your house?

Someone egging your house is not the same as someone trying to break into your house.  HTH.

#92 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:55 PM

I'm just pointing out that the "OMG they cracked his door they should be slaughtered in cold blood.

If you were out with your friends at a party, and your mom was home alone ( most likely scenario for you), and people were trying to break down the door and bull-horning her from outside, you would equate that to getting her house egged on Halloween?

I would fight for my family. You seem to want to laugh it off.

#93 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,861 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:11 PM

The police showed up and observed a fire spray painting an anarchist sign on Carlsons driveway. Now they were trying to break in? lol
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#94 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:37 PM

The police showed up and observed a fire spray painting an anarchist sign on Carlsons driveway. Now they were trying to break in? lol

Geezuz, yur an idiot.

"police showed up" != "the police were there the entire time". 

#95 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,861 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:48 PM

Geezuz, yur an idiot.

"police showed up" != "the police were there the entire time". 

Amazing they didnt arrest anyone for the attempted break in then. lol

#96 Fireballer

Fireballer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:51 PM

Amazing they didnt arrest anyone for the attempted break in then. lol

Since when does no on scene arrest equal no crime?

#97 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,861 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:41 PM

Since when does no on scene arrest equal no crime?

Was there a reported break in on the police report?

#98 Fireballer

Fireballer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:21 PM

Was there a reported break in on the police report?

I havent seen a report. I havent been following the story that close. The "police report" may just be a brief summary of statements at the time if the case was forwarded to a detective. We may never see anything other than a heavily redacted copy weeks from now. I was just simply asking a question. Your post seemed to assert that since there was no on scene arrest, then there must have been no crime.

#99 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,861 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:28 PM

I havent seen a report. I havent been following the story that close. The "police report" may just be a brief summary of statements at the time if the case was forwarded to a detective. We may never see anything other than a heavily redacted copy weeks from now. I was just simply asking a question. Your post seemed to assert that since there was no on scene arrest, then there must have been no crime.

It is a little odd that police would be there during an attempted break in. Sounds more like Tucker got a ring and run but hid in the pantry instead of answering the door.

#100 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:53 PM

It is a little odd that police would be there during an attempted break in. Sounds more like Tucker got a ring and run but hid in the pantry instead of answering the door.