Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff again nominated for the FBG Dumbf**k tournament...

My guess is that Sho exaggerates the amount of part-time work he does, but I have no problem with his family's decision to have him be the primary kid caretaker. If it works for them, who am I to disagree? :dunno:

My guess is that Sho exaggerates the amount of part-time work he does, but I have no problem with his family's decision to have him be the primary kid caretaker. If it works for them, who am I to disagree? :dunno:

Not saying you accusing really (because its clearly others)...but how much have I exaggerated by saying I work part time? I havent ever said hours (or been asked) or even the amount of money (none of anyones business).

Ive said little about other than that people claiming I dont work or have a job are dead wrong.

If Shos wife is a doctor or some kind of high salary professional and it makes the most sense for him to primarily be a SAHD then more power to them. Its hard to make ends meet. I wont judge anyone who takes care of their kids and leads a good life.

Thats said I reserve the right to make housecoat and Mr Mom jokes about Sho forever. Thats just funny. :thumbsup:

If Shos wife is a doctor or some kind of high salary professional and it makes the most sense for him to primarily be a SAHD then more power to them. Its hard to make ends meet. I wont judge anyone who takes care of their kids and leads a good life.

Thats said I reserve the right to make housecoat and Mr Mom jokes about Sho forever. Thats just funny. :thumbsup:

I have a very nice housecoat.

Ok...thats made up.

If I recall his wife is a more successful accountant. Not important IMO, and not the main point of my post. :thumbsup:

If I recall his wife is a more successful accountant. Not important IMO, and not the main point of my post. :thumbsup:

She does well. When we decided I would stay home...we talked about one of us doing so for a while. That wasnt for her...I did at the time because of transitioning going in where I had been working where I was basically ready to look elsewhere. Did the full time Dad thing for a few years. Then hadaformer coworker contact me with an opportunity to work out of the house part time and I took it.

Wouldnt change a thing other than maybe one of us doing it a few years before we did.

• Like 1

Hey shiny, if you want any credibility around here, I wouldn't hitch your wagon to 12th fuckchop. HTH

Hey shiny, if you want any credibility around here, I wouldn't hitch your wagon to 12th fuckchop. HTH

Oooooh

Whatever works for him and his wife is their concern, not ours.

Exactly.

It's strange to me that the bored conservatives would crack wise on a man for being a dad. That's what you're supposed to do when you have kids, right?

With all the reasons Sho gives us to break his balls, you dummies choose to make fun of him for being a dad.

I don't get it.

:dunno:

If he were black, he'd be the dad of the century but because he's white, he's a "failure", some how.

Consistency is key.

You can be a dad and work. You can be a dad and not work. It has nothing to do with being a dad. Irrelevant.

Oooooh

NV is such a tough guy lol

Everyone here would take Sho over you. Now make a coffee joke and fukk off you little turd.

It's the weekend. The bosses don't need the coffee. But it better ready first thing Monday morning biotch!

Exactly.

It's strange to me that the bored conservatives would crack wise on a man for being a dad. That's what you're supposed to do when you have kids, right?

With all the reasons Sho gives us to break his balls, you dummies choose to make fun of him for being a dad.

I don't get it.

:dunno:

If he were black, he'd be the dad of the century but because he's white, he's a "failure", some how.

Consistency is key.

i think it has more to do with his smug uppity douche bag attitude, like he thinks he's smart.

I remember him criticizing plumbers and other blue collar workers.

Sorry but stay at home dads who's kids are high school age shouldn't go there, they open themselves up for whatever rightfully comes there way.

Hes not, smart, hes not motivated.

He is today's man, an embarrassment to real men.

Kapeesh?

• Like 1

i think it has more to do with his smug uppity douche bag attitude, like he thinks he's smart.

Sorry but stay at home dads who's kids are high school age shouldn't go there, they open themselves up for whatever rightfully comes there way.

Kapeesh?

Well, when you put it THAT way it makes sense. :thumbsup:

Update on how the tourney is progressing, please?

Hasn't started yet...

Sho is like the Pats in that tourney. Should get a first round bye.

Kapeesh?

You remember wrong. I simply made the old drone is a plumber joke. Never did i criticize plumbers or blue collar workers.

Also...I have no kids in high school

You remember wrong. I simply made the old drone is a plumber joke. Never did i criticize plumbers or blue collar workers.

Also...I have no kids in high school

Still posting,eh?

We have a 3 page thread about a poster in a contest we do not care about on a board that most of us do not visit.

Great times at the geek club.

We have a 3 page thread about a poster in a contest we do not care about on a board that most of us do not visit.

Great times at the geek club.

Sho is the only one that really cares (though he will say he doesn't)... I just bring it to other's attention in case they want to vote for him...

Sho is the only one that really cares (though he will say he doesn't)... I just bring it to other's attention in case they want to vote for him...

I voted for him.

I care so much that you have brought it up 2 years in a town and lied about me sending emails.

Pretty pathetic there posty.

I care so much that you have brought it up 2 years in a town and lied about me sending emails.

Pretty pathetic there posty.

WTF is "2 years in a town"?

Dude flying high on Xanax.

A typo...I notice you dont deny the rest. Very telling...why lie so much posty?

A typo...I notice you dont deny the rest. Very telling...why lie so much posty?

Why are you?

Of all the shiot in this world posty knows nothing about and has never seen, he's an expert on this? Bizarre.

Of all the shiot in this world posty knows nothing about and has never seen, he's an expert on this? Bizarre.

Just keeping him informed since he wants so desperately to win and came up short last year...

Why are you?

2 things.

Im not lying...please show your work.

You are lying and refuse to answer for it...why is that posty? Why make things up? Its a simple question. You have been asked multiple times in this thread to back up claims you have made. Please share an answer as to why you would lie as you have?

Just keeping him informed since he wants so desperately to win and came up short last year...

Why do you keep repeating this lie?

I don't give a flying rat's ass about it...you seem to be the one invested quite a great deal in this...pretty creepy and a bit stalker like.

Sho rejoices...

First round:

shonuff (29 votes [78.38%])

dedfin (8 votes [21.62%])

He is currently trying to get a permit for the parade...

Care to refute my claims that you are a liar?

As I said before, I never got an email from you... I heard others mention it...

As I said before, I never got an email from you... I heard others mention it...

No you didnt.

Prove it posty. Put up or just admit youre a liar.

I know you are full of it as no emails were ever sent.