Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Hit on Odell

Love the talent and skill.

Hate the diva distractions.

If you get under his skin you can take him out of his game.

Thought proposing to the net was hilarious.

Don't think he's going to change - what you see is what you get: A mercurial head case top 5 talented wr.

Mara better pay him next year or things will go south in a big way. I would sell him for top dollar right now if I had any copies in dynasty.

Again I ask... is he any worse than TO or Ochocinco? The NFL has been so well behaved lately that we forget about the divas from the past.

Again I ask... is he any worse than TO or Ochocinco? The NFL has been so well behaved lately that we forget about the divas from the past.

No one even mentions poor Joe Horn anymore :) TO was a turd, but Ocho and Moss and plenty others were good fun.

I think the microscope comment about OBJ is right. Preparing for an NFL game, a playoff game, is about an incredible number of factors. Including mental prep. Yes, going to Green Bay to get ready for the cold could help. But perhaps going somewhere to relax and get away from the pressure can help too. Here's a bunch of guys who have been playing football since they were in grade school...do we think that maybe, just maybe, by now, they know more than we fans do about how they should be preparing for a big game?

Wait, Andrew Luck is calling me...he's asking what he should do about his shoulder. I've gotta go hit WebMD real quick to sort that out, luckily I know better than him what to do...

I don't believe anyone has forgotten about TO or 85. I do believe getting compared to those two player's diva antics does not bode well for a player entering his 4th year in the league.

OBJ has certainly delivered stat lines to back up his diva tendencies. Football is a team game though, and I dislike it when any player at any position puts themselves above the team.

I'm glad his foot wasn't planted or bearing his weight when he got hit. I'm glad he's ok because I think he's good for the league. I hope that as he matures as a player he will grow out of some of the antics.

Celebrate touchdowns? Hell yeah. But don't have a freak out seizure when you catch a 6 yard dig route for a first down.

I don't believe anyone has forgotten about TO or 85. I do believe getting compared to those two player's diva antics does not bode well for a player entering his 4th year in the league.

For most of his career, Chad's teammates and coaches had nothing but good things to say about him. First in the building in the morning, last to leave at night, supporting younger players. Diva, yeah. But unlike TO, he wasn't one to throw his teammates under the bus or be a locker room cancer. If OBJ's teammates and coaches don't have problems with him (I haven't heard any, but I don't follow the guy religiously), then 'antics' on the field don't bode poorly for him.

• Like 1

Predict one of two outcomes. He will either play and be a gimpy decoy or miss a game then play the 2nd and be a decoy. Hope I'm wrong since I might draft him at 5 today.

Wish this wasn't a Sunday night game. Tough to put OBJ in if he may be a game time decision.

I will keep OBJ in, but mostly because I can throw target hound Thielen in on Monday if OBJ is not going.

I would not blame you though. I bet he starts but he may be a decoy.

Wish this wasn't a Sunday night game. Tough to put OBJ in if he may be a game time decision.

Keep tabs all the way to game day. He should be fine, a practice Friday would be the sign you need.

I will keep OBJ in, but mostly because I can throw target hound Thielen in on Monday if OBJ is not going.

I would not blame you though. I bet he starts but he may be a decoy.

I forgot about the Monday night games as I do have Thielen too. He has a good matchup and I have to play Bradford because of losing my QB to Irma. So I could double dip if they both excel.

No one even mentions poor Joe Horn anymore :) TO was a turd, but Ocho and Moss and plenty others were good fun.

I think the microscope comment about OBJ is right. Preparing for an NFL game, a playoff game, is about an incredible number of factors. Including mental prep. Yes, going to Green Bay to get ready for the cold could help. But perhaps going somewhere to relax and get away from the pressure can help too. Here's a bunch of guys who have been playing football since they were in grade school...do we think that maybe, just maybe, by now, they know more than we fans do about how they should be preparing for a big game?

Wait, Andrew Luck is calling me...he's asking what he should do about his shoulder. I've gotta go hit WebMD real quick to sort that out, luckily I know better than him what to do...

you lose the ability to use that argument when he has a terrible game like he did.