Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

FFToday Projections Week 1

I use them all. Usually FFT's come out on Wednesday afternoon, but many of them have messed up schedules week one.

In addition to FFT, I use Pigskin Addiction, ESPN, CBS, Numbers, FantasyAlarm, Sharks, Pros (which is an average of some of the others), and Yahoo.

I completely dismiss NFL.com's as those are just a joke!

Aaaaand they're up!

Sometimes, that squeaky wheel, you know?

That's some Brees loving right there! I don't know - on the road against Minny? Not sure.

Week 1 Projections and Rankings

For a variety of reasons it always takes a little longer than usual to get Week 1 posted, but we should be good to go now. Of course, now I'm ready to do updates. <_<

Hunt in Tier 5!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see that coming. You had Hunt #19 I believe on your big 200. Do you think the NE defense is that scary?

Glad it finally came up.

I can think for myself, you know... alegedly...ok..not really...

I just really enjoy reading / looking at others projections that have shitloads of more knowledge than myself

:thumbsup:

Kizer getting no love. Once he tears up the Pitt defense, you'll have to rank him higher next week.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahurricanessuck

Hunt in Tier 5!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see that coming. You had Hunt #19 I believe on your big 200. Do you think the NE defense is that scary?

You think that's bad, he has Blount in tier 7 with Turbin and Oliver :unsure:

Starting with confidence (flex)

I agree w/ this. I have N.E. Defense and Hunt. I don't see Hunt being shut down this much, especially w/ season ratings in top 200. Seeing Rawls 22 spots behind Lacy is kind of odd too, since Rawls is starting.

These rankings are bad because my guys aren't ranked higher than other guys! :banana:

haha ^^^^^^ that is 95% the case.

thanks Mike.....good luck to all in 2017