Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Who the fock is Cohen?

Who all claimed Cohen last night? What did you pay in FAAB?

I got him for 32/100$. Might have overbid a little, but I think he will be a solid FLEX/low end RB2 going forward.

I got him. My league slept on him since I had the 6th waiver spot. He immediately goes into my flex spot. He looks like a younger thicker Sproles. I'll take that every week since they have to use him. That team desperately needs playmakers.

I got him. My league slept on him since I had the 6th waiver spot. He immediately goes into my flex spot. He looks like a younger thicker Sproles. I'll take that every week since they have to use him. That team desperately needs playmakers.

I've been watching some of the highlights....he doesn't look 5' 6" on the videos. Maybe he's got longer legs...

I've been watching some of the highlights....he doesn't look 5' 6" on the videos. Maybe he's got longer legs...

I think maybe he looks taller because he's a thicker dude. Sproles looks tiny. Cohen looks a little bigger.

The question I have is how durable can he be. Any college injuries?

I think maybe he looks taller because he's a thicker dude. Sproles looks tiny. Cohen looks a little bigger.

The question I have is how durable can he be. Any college injuries?

No, he's played every game in college with no significant injuries. Have some crazy stats too..

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/cfb/players.asp?id=234621

One thing that jumped out at me while watching highlights from Sunday is the number of hard hits he took. He got rocked several times and managed to bounce back. But I wonder how many of those he can really take.

One thing that jumped out at me while watching highlights from Sunday is the number of hard hits he took. He got rocked several times and managed to bounce back. But I wonder how many of those he can really take.

Not many. Gonna need some luck.

I have a decision in my flex between him, Emanual Sanders and Riddick non PPR

Sorry this is kind of a roster question but it may help gauge where he is in people's minds

I think that's going to be the mistake for a lot of tacklers. You can try to crush him but by the time you launch, he might be gone. Key might be to just make sure to grab him and pull him down.

With White and Merideth on the shelf for the year, I think Cohen will be a weekly starting option.....and not just as a flex.

Speaking of White, I'm pretty he sure he is made of glass, or at least his bones are. Seriously dude, I don't think football is going to work out.

Speaking of White, I'm pretty he sure he is made of glass, or at least his bones are. Seriously dude, I don't think football is going to work out.

Wasn't he in that Bruce Willis movie about superheros?

He's lucky he's a first round pick. Would had been cut years ago...

That's pretty much every WVU player ever...

Geno Smith

Marc Bulger

Chris Henry

Charles Sims

Steve Slaton

Etc. etc.

That's pretty much every WVU player ever...

Geno Smith

Marc Bulger

Chris Henry

Charles Sims

Steve Slaton

Etc. etc.

Owen Schmitt; dude was crazy and smashed his helmet into his head until a huge gash opened.

cool guy.

Do you guys who love Cohen also love him in a standard league,with no PPR?

Do you guys who love Cohen also love him in a standard league,with no PPR?

Yes....though not quite as much.

With his receiving prowess and Madden-like moves, not to mention the fact that Chicago has lost their top 2 receivers for the year.....I am buying this kid anywhere I can get him.

• Like 1

Yes....though not quite as much.

With his receiving prowess and Madden-like moves, not to mention the fact that Chicago has lost their top 2 receivers for the year.....I am buying this kid anywhere I can get him.

Exactly. They are out of WRs. That's the most compelling thing here. The 3rd string RB is hurt and losing his spot to Cohen already.

Have a bid in for 75 out of 200 for Cohen, thinking I lower it to 55

Also have galladay 52 of 200.

I put in 22 / 100 for Galloday and got him.

Might be a lot but if he truly is "Baby Megatron" then no

• Like 1

i got cohen in a 0.5 ppr and I'm considering starting him over lamar miller this week in my flex. I liked this guy in the preseason and I feel like he can excel even on limited touches. I don't think last week was a fluke.

He looks like a younger thicker Sproles.

Sproles? He looks more like the 2nd coming of Thomas Jones.