Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos: In-Game Discussion

I honestly thought the sideline guy was a make a wish kid.

This woman better start giving tips on how to make a better sandwich, or get out of the booth.

I honestly thought the sideline guy was a make a wish kid

Hahahahhaha. just sh*t myself.

And I am all for whomever actually watches women's sports to speak up saying they hate the male announcer. It's entertainment. You can hate what entertainment is provided without actually being a racist, a misogynist, whatever term they call it when you don't like people who want to be the other sex but marry their actual real sex, etc.....

That's a social issue. This is an entertainment issue. And I hope they don't keep doing this.

are you freaking kidding me?????? A person can't have an opinion without it being labeled "racist or sexist?" She's freaking horrible and so is Rex and the sideline guy and yes a woman doing football is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!

I think this is a plot in motion by the NFL. They know that many of the announcers they have had in the past have been put down in one way or another by the fans. And they are thinking "Ok, if you are going to complain so much about Cris Collinsworth, then screw you, take this!!"

are you freaking kidding me?????? A person can't have an opinion without it being labeled "racist or sexist?" She's freaking horrible and so is Rex and the sideline guy and yes a woman doing football is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!

We are on the same side dude. Reread.

Let's remember that ESPN used to have Chris Berman and Trent Dilfer calling this game. Also, is it weird that I am really excited for that sideline reporter to interview one of the coaches at halftime?

Sideline reporter: Uhhh hey coach. Uhhh hey its halftime but you already knew that, its also my first game as a sideline reporter, you probably didnt know that, and I have to ask you what adjustments you will make but I want to ask you what you feel about the weather tonight because its...

Coach: I gotta go kid!

I think she is fine and I have no problem with a woman calling games but it's funny to pretend I do on message boards.

• Like 1

We've come a long long way from Madden Summerall and Ed Facenda, unfortunately.

The PC patrol have gotten their hooks into the NFL

I think she is fine and I have no problem with a woman calling games but it's funny to pretend I do on message boards.

Listen to a complete game of the Cardinals on the radio, and you'll never complain about another tv or radio commentator. Ron Wolfley will make everyone else seem like a Greek god of coverage....except that sideline guy.

Looks like the black hole that is my starting TE continues this year. Wish I got points for Henry's blocking.

If they want a woman, I think they should get Jodie Foster and have an analyst Anthony Hopkins to do play by play in the characters of Clarice Starling and Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Now that I would enjoy.

"Well looks like they'll have to punt"

No stupid 23 secs in the half and 30 on the play clock....they don't have to punt...what a moron...who posted she's announced college games? That can't possibly be true...

Oh wow just saw the Sergio Dipp sideline report. That was like watching a drunk relative give an overly long and profanity laced wedding speech. Just unreal, check it out if you missed it, it's already a meme.

So we have about 5 waiver wire QBs go off this week. Meanwhile Brady, Brees and Wilson, even Rodgers dissapoint.

Imagine a conversation involving her and Harry Kalas. I'd shove a pencil in both ears.

How about her and Suzyn Waldman doing a game. "Roger Clemens is standing in George's box!!!" It can now be "Trevor Siemian is throwing to emanual sanders breadbox!!"

Her voice is deeper than sexy rexy.

I bet she's got her feet up on Rex's lap...

I've got ESPN Deportes on now. They're actually excited about the game and their voices sound fine, although I don't know what they're saying. I'll have to try and concentrate to pick up some Spanish words.

The only reason I'm still watching is for the post game interviews....and it better come with Dipp!

I don't think they will bring that guy back on. Or they are coaching him up. I kinda feel bad for the dude. He seemed a little freaked out and can't go home tonight without a major sense of embarrassment. I hope he gets another chance actually.

I don't think they will bring that guy back on. Or they are coaching him up. I kinda feel bad for the dude. He seemed a little freaked out and can't go home tonight without a major sense of embarrassment. I hope he gets another chance actually.

He really needs a Tosh.O redemption video type chance

Has Hunter Henry even made the field? .. or did Gates make him his shoeshine boy?

Oh he's there, but just zero targets. Hell, Gates didn't see any targets either until that 1 catch.

this last second timeout bs needs to be stopped.

The problem with beth and rex was they had absolutely no chemistry. She says her thing. He chimes in with his. Your turn, my turn, your turn with no acknowledgement of what the other said. Comes off awkward.

I suddenly have greater respect for Al Michaels & Cris Collinsworth.

Beth was "Fine" but in a 'college-level at best' kinda way, and hearing a broad speaking on the play-by-play is indeed jarring, even though I have no philosophical issues with that, broadly speaking.

Rex alternated from intermittent 'next coaching job auditions' to 'incoherent uncle stammering at the action' to 'guy who was just prodded out of doziness into interjecting whatever.' The broadcast booth seems to fit him like a size-10 dress.

I can't be the only one who chuckled when the ref instinctively called the Charges "San Diego."

Oh, also, it was a pretty good showing from both teams and a fitting start to the rivalry this season. Gordon looked strong & decisive, DT looked in elite form and both Ds looked like they have top 10 potential, at times. Good game.

In the early going, C.J. Anderson looked dynamic and Jamaal Charles a little flat, although I did note the latter was in there on a red zone play. Then I must've drifted off to sleep. The stats show that Charles' 4.00 YPC matched that of Anderson's, but I was surprised to see that Charles only had one target.

My question: did anyone who watched the latter part of the game feel that Charles was "worthy of interest" in terms of picking up as a free agent.