Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

WEEK 15 unlikely FF heroes

I'll throw out a few:

Damien Williams (no Spencer to take carries)

Antonio Callaway (Denver's secondary is really banged up)

Taylor Gabriel (Jaire Alexander will check Allen Robinson, and he gets targets)

Ian Thomas (Greg Olson's successor, Cam's arm strength isn't what it used to be)

Could be Elijah "the prophet" McGuire

Lol great post.

Going with KC wr Conley

is he getting lots of snaps? it doesn't mean so much, but he's listed pretty far down the team's nfl.com depth chart....

He's in my bench for Dante Pettis right now, but yes I like him a lot.

Michael Gallup - He's always open and one would think opposing D's would start trying to take Amari out of the equation. I'll bet Gallup posts 160 yds over the next two weeks and one score. Giddy'up

What are Gordon's chances of playing a full game...guy feeling?

My guy feeling is very slim.

regardless of Hill's status?

Will here is the situation, if Hill playes and let’s say he’s still not all the way back to form doesn’t that actually help Conley.

I mean it does keep the Chargers def honest on defending Conley with Hill on the field.

Hill as a injury and it does look like he will be playing, but we knows coaches talk, I’m sure he still as the injury it’s a short week.

And now the Chargers have to be ready to defend hill who tore them up last time out.

I think that could make Conley a good candidate for the title of this thread.

Hey maybe we get lucky.

Michael Gallup - He's always open and one would think opposing D's would start trying to take Amari out of the equation. I'll bet Gallup posts 160 yds over the next two weeks and one score. Giddy'up

Hey good pick.

Josh Allen as a guy who might be available and could put up a double double

If he's active and no reports of him being limited, hard to sit him though right?

Hard to sit him, yes....but to me it will be very hard to trust him with everything on the line also. I mean, he could easily tweak it or it not feel right after a cut....and exit early.

I am truly hoping that he sits (and if the Chargers were smart, this is exactly what they would do, with a 10 day window of healing ahead), but I do have Jackson.

Bottomline: would be very concerned about starting either Gordon or Jackson, if Gordon is a go.

Hey stonewall, how comfortable are you starting Justin Jackson if Gordon sits? Do you think hed see 20 touches if Melvin sits?

One other speculative question I have is who people predict will have better numbers, assuming Ware and Gordon both sit: Damien Williams or Justin Jackson?

Hey stonewall, how comfortable are you starting Justin Jackson if Gordon sits? Do you think hed see 20 touches if Melvin sits?

Yeah, if Gordon sits he is a must-start for me. With Elk out too, I can't envision a scenario where he doesn't get 20 touches (which means he will prolly get 6), against a KC run defense that can be manipulated..

One other speculative question I have is who people predict will have better numbers, assuming Ware and Gordon both sit: Damien Williams or Justin Jackson?

Sounds like a cop-out, but I consider it a toss-up....with, perhaps, a very slight lean to Jackson.

An unlikely hero candidate would be the other D. Williams who is the rookie RB Darrel Williams for KC.

Stranger things have happened...Reid can be a sneaky devil.

If you woulda told me on draft day that I would be starting Damien Williams and Justin Jackson in the playoffs.....I would have told you to drop the crack.

That is fantasy football for you though.

Same here!

I might be starting Justin Jackson and Damien Williams over my first-round pick: David Johnson!

Insane!!!

Same here!

I might be starting Justin Jackson and Damien Williams over my first-round pick: David Johnson!

Insane!!!

DJ is such a tough one. Cake matchup, but has been the suck recently and possibly banged up a bit, after putting up some really good fantasy games earlier in season.

The only thing that would give me pause is the possibility that Reid uses a true trio of both Williams plus The Charck. I don't necessarily expect that....but nothing surprises me anymore.

Bills WR Robert Foster (4.41 speed) caught 7 of 8 targets for 100+ yards last week. Thank me later

Bills WR Robert Foster (4.41 speed) caught 7 of 8 targets for 100+ yards last week. Thank me later

Likely....my opponent is playing him against me this week.

Double double? He plays B-ball too?

Yes he does.

Cmon, think about it a little and see if you can figure out the meaning as it would apply to fantasy football bro