Sign in to follow this  
bjsteel

Dalvin Cook in PPR

I'm currently starting him at the Flex, but with Bradford hurt, I'm thinking about starting either Buck Allen or James White. Any other Cook owners worried with Bradford out?

Yes I am concern.

I am flexing him

he did fine last week.

expect more of the same this week.

Don't have the same surety with Diggs however.

Cook can make his own. Diggs depends on a passing game.

Too small a sample size but CHI RBs Howard and Cohen had a combined 18 carries for 118 yds against ATL in wk1 but only a combined 16 carries for 20 yds against TB in wk2 - the same TB that Cook will be facing here in wk3. Now, Cohen did all right against TB in the air with 8 rec's for 55 yds but I don't feel that Cook is as fluid a pass catcher as Cohen is.

I'll be sitting Cook and playing James White in his place. ( Burkhead being out may mean a little extra opportunity for White but that's balanced by the likelihood NE builds a large lead and goes into clock-salting mode with Gillislee.)

Too small a sample size but CHI RBs Howard and Cohen had a combined 18 carries for 118 yds against ATL in wk1 but only a combined 16 carries for 20 yds against TB in wk2 - the same TB that Cook will be facing here in wk3. Now, Cohen did all right against TB in the air with 8 rec's for 55 yds but I don't feel that Cook is as fluid a pass catcher as Cohen is.

I'll be sitting Cook and playing James White in his place. ( Burkhead being out may mean a little extra opportunity for White but that's balanced by the likelihood NE builds a large lead and goes into clock-salting mode with Gillislee.)

I'm really considering Theo Riddick this week. Atlanta D gives up the most receptions to RBs and I expect game flow to dictate Lions play from behind with Stafford passing to keep them in the game.

interesting question here......and before i go any further i really hate bradford...hes such a POS

i have cohen and last week started mccaffrey and cook with cohen in my flex....im thinking about possibly starting mccaffrey and cohen with riddick as my flex........is that something most think is a good idea?

Cook is GOLD. K will be dumping because he has anxious feet and that is his only option in his mind. They would really like to RUN more, Cook is the only true option there.

MIN is going to want to slow down this game, not put it in Keenum's hands, and not give Tampa's passing game the opportunity to attack them too much. Rhodes will do well with Evans, but they don't want Jackson killing them. They'll run, a lot. And they'll run with Cook. At worst, it should shape up to put him in a Fournette sort of situation.