Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 15 FU Thread

Potential FU...it might be a Jordan Howard game.

Not potential FU: FU to me for failing to correctly guess the Tevin Coleman game (that and failing to predict that Baltimore would make Tampa's defense look like their own).

I've lost Aaron Jones and Lamar Miller so far. Now I'm waiting for Hilton to go down.

Heard he was out....

God I hate kickers. Anything I do with them is guaranteed to fail spectacularly. Earlier in the year after Prater had a rough start, I tried jumping on Bailey...immediately posts a 0. This week I decide not to screw around changing kickers and pass on Fairbarn to stick with Rosas...annnd that is a -23 so far.

FU Ebron. Great time to develop a case of the dropsies. Also FU to me for deciding on Martin over Mack as my flex.

All hyperbole aside, this is the worst failure of FF "studs" across the board that I have ever witnessed in the playoffs....in 20 years of playing. It's incredible.

• Like 1

So far. The letter F is brought to you by Fornette. I will never draft you again. You are a grade A piece of crap.

• Like 1

Dear God say it isn't so!

He was for awhile. Apparently rubbed some dirt on it and got back in.

• Like 1

FU Ebron. Great time to develop a case of the dropsies. Also FU to me for deciding on Martin over Mack as my flex.

Mack is just waving his junk in my face and laughing now. "Bench this coach!!!"

Cameron Brate-what a big, lazy, POS waste of space he is. FU Brate...

Have him going in 3/4 leagues 🤬 (played Herndon over him in the 4th to diversify). Pick it up you losers (Winston and Brate)! Yes its wet but you are allowed to throw short passes you punks!

Mack is just waving his junk in my face and laughing now. "Bench this coach!!!"

Now over 100. He's doing more than waving it in my face now. :cry:

How is it that Thieland has 8 straight 100 yard games with 8 TD's, and has had only one 100 yard game in the last 6??

Have him going in 3/4 leagues (played Herndon over him in the 4th to diversify). Pick it up you losers (Winston and Brate)! Yes its wet but you are allowed to throw short passes you punks!

Winston LOVES Brate when he's on my bench, I put the sorry SOB in and he get's NOTHING, a big ZERO. I hate Brate………………...

ONE target for Brate today, nice job big fella.....................effin' slacker.

Him and Ebron are too busy sucking each other off.

Is fornette even playing or did he do some stupid crap again and toss a punch.

Fock you Marlon Mack, picked a fantastic week to go off.

Fock you to the Cowboys defense.

Fock you Dede Westbrook, my opponent stacked Jags defense with your lucky ass.

Fock you Eric Ebron and your disappearing act.

Brate and Hill killed me. Hill went to hell when his fellow woman-beater was suspended. I heard they'd cross dress and go into the ring as women pro wrestlers just so they could get their rocks off.

In death, a member of Project Sh1tting The Bed has a name. His name is Eric Ebron.

A double flaming FU to myself for picking up Jacksonville's defense two weeks ago in anticipation of playing a Redskins team full of third stringers.

Even though it brought my points down, I was happy to see the Redskins kick the field goal at the end and beat those lousy bums.

The second FU to myself is not recognizing that Tennessee was probably a pretty good play against the Giants today since OBJ (as big a POS as he is) was out today.