Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Got an important decision to make

Sitting in front of 3 screens simulcasting different political news feeds while frantically chain smoking cigarettes and leaving the butts to collect all around is a business?

ShoNuff runs marathons so I doubt the chain smoking theory works.

Why do you have to decide at the end of this week?

How would your BIL gonna set you up with your own biz when you graduate in 2 years if hes been given 6 mos to live?

If he has for a plan for all this, and youre to be the one to run it, shouldnt you be intimately familiar with the set up already? Hows it structured? Who owns what? Whats the biz plan? How will it be funded? What are the Payroll, Operating expenses, tenancy and insurance costs?

Once again, things dont add up here.

How would your BIL gonna set you up with your own biz when you graduate in 2 years if hes been given 6 mos to live?

If he has for a plan for all this, and youre to be the one to run it, shouldnt you be intimately familiar with the set up already? Hows it structured? Who owns what? Whats the biz plan? How will it be funded? What are the Payroll, Operatinf expenses, tenancy and insurance costs?

Agreed. I wonder if at family gatherings Djgb asks if he can be part of BILs business. BIL doesnt have the heart to say no, so he tells him that if he goes to school, he might be able to help him get a business set up...

If he has for a plan for all this, and youre to be the one to run it, shouldnt you be intimately familiar with the set up already? Hows it structured? Who owns what? Whats the biz plan? How will it be funded? What are the Payroll, Operating expenses, tenancy and insurance costs?

I sorta intimated at this, but I'm glad you spelled it out. :cheers:

• Like 1

Be nice boys... why you guys fotta fock a guys dreams? :angry:

Dreams and goals are great, especially if someones actively working to achieve them.

This feels like something else.

Decided to go the nursing route. Had to make a decision by the end of this week because you only get a short amount of time to accept and put down a deposit for your spot or else you lose it and they offer it to someone else. BIL convinced me it was the better option and after researching myself I agree