Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Q Anon, legit insider or fake ?

I have...Im betting you didnt.

Do you believe there really is a close advisor with Q level clearance shaping Trump and leaving cryptic messages for random people to decode and they are getting it all right?

no. I also don't think your article identifies the idiot either.

Curious to know how many of you guys that believe this Qanon garbage were also birrhers.

Did you believe that Hillary was innocent in Benghazi scandal, email scandal, Uranium One scandal, Pay to Play scandal, etc?

Did you believe in the Russian Collusion farce cooked up by Hillary, Obama?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/judge-orders-hillary-clinton-email-reopen/

:ninja:

A federal judge has ordered the U.S. State and Justice Departments to reopen the case to determine if Hillary Clinton used a private email server to avoid public disclosure laws during her tenure as Secretary of State.

In doing so, U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth, an appointee of Ronald Reagan, eviscerated the previous administrations claims of transparency, something President Obama touted throughout his time in the White House.

Faced with one of the gravest modern offenses to government openness, Lamberth penned in his opinion, (the Obama administrations) State and Justice departments fell far short of the legal requirements behind the Freedom of Information Act.

The ruling was in response to a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, seeking emails related to the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.

Clinton Foundation investigation and DECLAS brings down the house of cards.

Music to my ears.

[D] Day, Patriots.

We will have our Country back!

Q+

:clap: :overhead: :music_guitarred: :first:

Patriots are winning #MAGA!

• Like 1

AG BARR "DISGUSTED" BY WHAT HE'S DISCOVERED (SO-FAR).
"IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT [ ] BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES."

19 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Patriots are winning #MAGA!

:lol:

REMEMBER THIS IMPORTANT FACT.
ADAM SCHIFF IS PART OF THE 'GANG OF EIGHT' (INTEL).
IT WILL BECOME CRITICAL ONCE 'GANG OF EIGHT' MATERIAL IS DECLASSIFIED.
LOGICAL Q: IF ADAM SCHIFF 'KNEW' EVERYTHING HE'S INVESTIGATING AND STATING PUBLICLY TO BE KNOWINGLY 'FALSE' [DISINFORMATION] WHY THEN WOULD HE TAKE THE COURSE OF ACTION(S) (ONGOING)?
DID ADAM SCHIFF PURPOSELY DECEIVE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC 'THINKING' THE 'GANG OF EIGHT' MATERIAL + OTHER CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTATION WOULD NEVER REACH THE PUBLIC DOMAIN?
WHAT 'INSURANCE' DID THEY HANG OVER POTUS' HEAD IN ORDER TO PREVENT ACTION?
A FATHER'S LOVE FOR HIS CHILDREN KNOWS NO BOUNDS.
Q

[RR] DEBRIEF COMPLETE.
Q

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:47 AM, Kanil said:

1. Activation codes
  2. JFK style assassination plot
  3. One of the Rothschild's committing suicide (the only one that had a date set with it that has passed, didn't happen)
  4. Hillary's head is gonna roll because they found her emails
  5. "Something" coming about Ginsburg (then it being her resignation, then she is in cahoots with big pharma hiding the cure for cancer)
  6. The "end is near" for people who are "in front of the camera who scream the loudest" (who exactly would this be?)
  7. NSA has a killbox with a traffic cam setup on it with a warning of an upcoming attack (nevermind the fact that the NSA wouldn't put something they wanted hidden on the public internet)
  8. We'll find out Hillary was selling SAPs
  9. CIA controls NK nuclear program in order to keep US in check :wacko:
  10. Snowden was a CIA agent sent to infiltrate the NSA
  11. Twitter is a CIA program
  12. HRC BOOM (video)
  13. NSA has a video of the Clinton's promising Lynch a SC seat if she doesn't press charges against HRC.

When do these start coming true? How long are you going to wait with them not happening before you stop believing crap he posts?

It's been a very long time since I've been in this crazy a$$ed thread.  Can anyone answer my questions on the quoted promises/predictions?

1. What's up with the activation codes?  Wasn't this supposed to be something that ended up being a huge deal?

2. Did we ever get the evidence that the intelligence community was trying to assassinate the president?

3. Which Rothschild committed suicide?

4. Hillary in jail because of those found emails yet?  Or were they really not found?

5. Did Ginsburg resign and is she still hiding the cure for cancer?

6. Did we find out which person screaming "in front of the camera screaming the loudest" had their end near?  And did their end come?

7. Anyone with a link to this killbox traffic cam?  It has to be common knowledge at this point, right?

8. Hillary in jail for selling SAPs yet?

9. Did President Trump cut off the CIA North Korean Nuke program or is he now using it to keep America in check?

10. Has it been long enough for evidence to be public knowledge that Snowden worked for the CIA?

11. Twitter still run by the CIA?

12. I missed the Hillary "BOOM" video.  Did that come out?

13. Speaking of videos and HRC, has the video of Billary promising Lynch a seat on the SC come out yet?

14. I'm sure there have been hundreds of predictions made since I typed this list a year ago, how many of them have come true?

15. Last question.  If these have not yet come true, how long are you going to wait for them to come true before you stop believing crap Q posts?

7 minutes ago, Kanil said:

It's been a very long time since I've been in this crazy a$$ed thread.  Can anyone answer my questions on the quoted promises/predictions?

1. What's up with the activation codes?  Wasn't this supposed to be something that ended up being a huge deal?

2. Did we ever get the evidence that the intelligence community was trying to assassinate the president?

3. Which Rothschild committed suicide?

4. Hillary in jail because of those found emails yet?  Or were they really not found?

5. Did Ginsburg resign and is she still hiding the cure for cancer?

6. Did we find out which person screaming "in front of the camera screaming the loudest" had their end near?  And did their end come?

7. Anyone with a link to this killbox traffic cam?  It has to be common knowledge at this point, right?

8. Hillary in jail for selling SAPs yet?

9. Did President Trump cut off the CIA North Korean Nuke program or is he now using it to keep America in check?

10. Has it been long enough for evidence to be public knowledge that Snowden worked for the CIA?

11. Twitter still run by the CIA?

12. I missed the Hillary "BOOM" video.  Did that come out?

13. Speaking of videos and HRC, has the video of Billary promising Lynch a seat on the SC come out yet?

14. I'm sure there have been hundreds of predictions made since I typed this list a year ago, how many of them have come true?

15. Last question.  If these have not yet come true, how long are you going to wait for them to come true before you stop believing crap Q posts?

G-O-O-G-L-E

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

G-O-O-G-L-E

The first 14 questions I asked were rhetorical.  I think we can all confidently say the answer to OPs questions is that Q is fake.  The last question though, is one I won't find on google.  Can you answer that one?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Kanil said:

The first 14 questions I asked were rhetorical.  I think we can all confidently say the answer to OPs questions is that Q is fake.  The last question though, is one I won't find on google.  Can you answer that one?

If people are held accountable and arrests go down, will you cry that's its political or support justice ? 

Do you have a count on how many justice dept people have either left or  been fired?

Do you think the Russia investigation and the Hillary email investigations are/ were legit?

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

I think we can all confidently say the answer to OPs questions is that Q is fake.  

All except 12th doosh. :(

It sure seems like things are heating up:

1. Mueller's #1 and #2 have resigned from the team

2. Strzok, Page, and Ohr testimony released this week implicates Obama's DOJ, CIA, and admin as being involved and aware of both the email investigation and FISA-gate 

3. Brennan wrote the dossier, fed it to Steele, who gave it to Fusion GPS, who then gave it to the FBI as "evidence"

4. Exculpatory evidence on Page and Papadapolous was withheld from FISA courts

5. Mueller was sitting on fake indictments of Trump children, Barr slapped him they were tossed out, womp womp Brennan you jihadi traitorous POS

6. AG Barr was disgusted and shocked at what has been going on with the DOJ/FBI

7. Rod Rosenstein is out

8. Epstein docs fixing to be unsealed

Stock up on popcorn, March Madness is about to begin.

tenor.gif

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

It sure seems like things are heating up:

1. Mueller's #1 and #2 have resigned from the team

2. Strzok, Page, and Ohr testimony released this week implicates Obama's DOJ, CIA, and admin as being involved and aware of both the email investigation and FISA-gate 

3. Brennan wrote the dossier, fed it to Steele, who gave it to Fusion GPS, who then gave it to the FBI as "evidence"

4. Exculpatory evidence on Page and Papadapolous was withheld from FISA courts

5. Mueller was sitting on fake indictments of Trump children, Barr slapped him they were tossed out, womp womp Brennan you jihadi traitorous POS

6. AG Barr was disgusted and shocked at what has been going on with the DOJ/FBI

7. Rod Rosenstein is out

8. Epstein docs fixing to be unsealed

Stock up on popcorn, March Madness is about to begin.

tenor.gif

Get those fukkin nooses ready. I want to see Hillary, Obama, and all these other shittbags bouncing on the gallows.

According to the posters in this thread... things "heated up" over a year ago.  None of that "heat" has come true.  There may be things that happen but I think it's conclusive that Q Anon is spouting off hundreds (if not thousands) of predictions hoping some of them come true.  Classic "psychic" scam that you rubes are scrambling to fall for.

One piece of advice... DON'T SEND Q YOUR LIFE SAVINGS, even if he promises to use it to personally see to the execution of Hillary/Obama/Mueller/Ginsburg/Beto.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kanil said:

According to the posters in this thread... things "heated up" over a year ago.  None of that "heat" has come true.  There may be things that happen but I think it's conclusive that Q Anon is spouting off hundreds (if not thousands) of predictions hoping some of them come true.  Classic "psychic" scam that you rubes are scrambling to fall for.

One piece of advice... DON'T SEND Q YOUR LIFE SAVINGS, even if he promises to use it to personally see to the execution of Hillary/Obama/Mueller/Ginsburg/Beto.

Investigations legit ? 

Both ?

16 hours ago, drobeski said:

If people are held accountable and arrests go down, will you cry that's its political or support justice ? 

Do you have a count on how many justice dept people have either left or  been fired?

Do you think the Russia investigation and the Hillary email investigations are/ were legit?

I tell you what.  I'll answer those questions (again) if you can tell me how the answers to any of those questions validate Q Anon as being a legitimate insider.

How many times in the past year has Q posted mere seconds before POTUS? Far too many to be merely coincidence and certainly not with some of the same references.

Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc............all having their true intentions revealed months after Q revealed them.

Facebook - Lifelog

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/fb                        Facebook Inc. Cl A

Sometimes it's hidden in plain view.

14 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

How many times in the past year has Q posted mere seconds before POTUS? Far too many to be merely coincidence and certainly not with some of the same references.

Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc............all having their true intentions revealed months after Q revealed them.

Facebook - Lifelog

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/fb                        Facebook Inc. Cl A

Sometimes it's hidden in plain view.

Has anyone taken any time to put together a list of every one of Qs predictions?  I'd bet less than 10% have come true.  I don't actually care enough to do it myself but there's got to be someone out there that's done it, right?