Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Do Muslims in America eat pork or ground beef?

I was talking with someone last night and they were asking me about how ground beef is made, since I use to make it in the past.

As I am describing the process, I realized something that I bet many do not know.

Ground beef in America can contain pork. I am not kidding.

So, if you are Muslim and can't eat pork, you better not eat ground beef either, because there is a chance you are consuming pork as well. A good chance actually.

Spread the word. You are welcome. :D

Don't want anyone not getting into Heaven because they did not realize this.

No pork on my fork. Sign seen in Harlem World at a few restaurants. Across the street was the BBQ joint.

No pork on my fork. Sign seen in Harlem World at a few restaurants. Across the street was the BBQ joint.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HAHA. Depends on where they get there ground beef. It is easy to make without pork, don't get me wrong.

However, I know for a fact some grocery stores will put in all kinds of shtt into their ground beef, including pork.

There are hall grocery stored in big cities, the truly religious shop there.

Roger that. Good to hear they have somewhere to get it without worry.

I wonder what they do in my area because I have worked at several grocery stores locally and they all put at least some pork in their ground beef.

I was talking with someone last night and they were asking me about how ground beef is made, since I use to make it in the past.

As I am describing the process, I realized something that I bet many do not know.

So, if you are Muslim and can't eat pork, you better not eat ground beef either, because there is a chance you are consuming pork as well. A good chance actually.

Many won't eat meat unless it's halal.

My wife had an intern that was Muslim and she came to our house for dinner and brought her own meat that I did ina separate pan to add to stir fry.

• Like 1

Mooslims and Jews are focking stupid. Pork is king.

Hell I know some black people don't eat pork because of religious reasons. Don't what religion but whatever. Doesn't affect me

Mooslims and Jews are focking stupid. Pork is king.

Bacon.

I mean today in the hotel. I had a small bowl of cereal a yogurt and a banana. But they had some bacon available. I had a few slices of just bacon.

It's bacon man. Did I say bacon?

Jews and Muslims don't eat pork. Jews and Muslims are from the desert. Could it be not eating pork was for practical reasons, and not a divine message from the sky King?

I know Muslims who eat pork. Just like I know Jews who eat pork.

Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all. :bandana:

You're dead to me.

Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfocker. Pigs sleep and root in shitte. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.

They don't bomb abortion clinics and protest soldiers funerals though

Leftarded logic 101.

What's the logic? Do they?

That you're comparing Westboro church and abortion bombings to Islamic violence? Not even close in scale.

That you're comparing Westboro church and abortion bombings to Islamic violence? Not even close in scale.

Oh man there is some other religious extremist groups who do this kinda stuff? Scary stuff! Better sign over all my civil liberties so I can sleep tight at night

Oh man there is some other religious extremist groups who do this kinda stuff? Scary stuff! Better sign over all my civil liberties so I can sleep tight at night

While the Westboro church morons are disgusting, they aren't violent. And I'd say there have been 10-15 people killed in anti abortion violence over the last 40 years. All are rotten, some are worse. Way worse. Christian nuts can't keep up with Islamic terrorists.

WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES!@&$!

Dude I had ato least 15 more miss of trolling to do before I got there quit blowing my spot

Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfocker. Pigs sleep and root in shitte. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Chicken acceptable?

Well that sucks, I'm not a fan of mixing meats, just seems wrong!

Unless it's bacon, then bacon works with anything.