Sign in to follow this  
brettfavresrightarm

First year in a P.P.R. Keeper (Little help plz)

Is Demaryius Thomas worth the 8th overall pick in a P.P.R. or will he, most likely; be there for me in the 2nd round, #13??

Is Darren Sproles worth a 6th round keep in a P.P.R. or is he going to go later than that because he is backing up McCoy now??

My league settings are 2 QB start, 3 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DT.

Not too many stars are being kept; nobody I believe w/o checking that I would want over D.Thomas.

Thank you!

I must decide my keepers before Aug. 1

-B.F.R.A.

Woo must be in your league.

Sproles 6th rd in a 10 teamer? No.

And DT shouldn't be there at 13 if your owners know what they're doing. The only way he could be there is if QBs dominate the early picks. Keep DT.

Maybe you should look too?

8th overall is a bit early for Thomas, but he might not be there at 13th overall for you. He's usually taken in the 10 - 12 range. Sproles is way too high for a 6th.

DT is absolutely worth keeping, IMO. He might make it back to you at pick 13, buy why chance it? For fantasy purposes he's right there with Calvin Johnson for top prospect.

I wouldn't bother keeping Sproles at all. First, if Shady McCoy gets injured, it's probably Chris Polk who takes over, not Sproles. Second, Philly has a lot of mouths to feed. Third, he's a 30+ year old player at an oft-injured position whose old team was happy to part with.

Thank you for the replies!

I have one last 3 part question.

In the same 10 person league (Sry, forgot to add that above), I can keep my #2 and #3 QB's. #68 overall, 7th round Jake Locker, TEN and #88 overall, 9th round Geno Smith, NYJ. Also, can keep my #2 or #3 "WR" in Rob Gronkowski, TE NE at #33 overall, 4th round.

Would you guys keep the 2 QB's for sure, so I have 3 starters definitely (1 for byes)? Also, would you keep Gronk that early based on his injury concerns?

Gronk, Locker, and Geno kind of screwed my championship shot in this league last year with two being injured and Geno scoring negative one week. (Had Peyton, Demaryius, Giovani, AJ Green too)