Sign in to follow this  
Sean McDermott

First Team Of The Year...How Did I Do?

12 team standard league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. I had the 6th pick.

I know my WRs aren't the best, but when Lynch fell to me in the 2nd round, I couldn't pass him up. I chose him over AJ Green. I could always choose to trade Lynch for a better WR.

QB: Robert Griffin III, Carson Palmer

RB: Eddie Lacy, Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore, Andre Williams

WR: Pierre Garcon, Michael Floyd, Victor Cruz, Eric Decker, Deandre Hopkins

TE: Heath Miller

K: Mason Crosby

DEF: San Francisco

Looks good. :thumbsup:

Your WRs are good enough to not lose games on you, while your RBs win them. TE looks like the biggest weakness, keep an eye on the waiver wire and training camps. Miller could bounce back, but old plus injuries = don't trust.

Looks good. Like your rb depth. Agree that Heath might not be reliable for 16 games but he is very effective when he plays. Lynch in 2nd round of a standard league is a steal.

I like your WRs, even if YOU think they're only OK!! I didn't realize how good Garcon is till the last half of the season last year. He's an aggressive player, which I LOVE!! He fights for his yards and get go into a beast mode if he wants. Garçon impressed me and that's not easy for a Cowboys fan to say!! Go Dez!!! I think the Skins will have a better year and Garçon will do well. And the Giants will have a bounce back season as well, which looks good for your Cruz pick. Floyd plays opposite a HOFer who will get a lot of double coverage still and has a seasoned vet throwinghe ball. Hopkins season is bound to be better than 2-14 and Decker , I think is a bit of a question mark, but all in all, I like your WR corp. I think you will be fine!!