Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Is your orafice empty?

There's almost nobody in mind today cause of Good Friday. :dunno:

We've all been released at 1pm. But yeah, it's half empty.

My company's headquarters is in another country and they're closed, fockers. :rolleyes:

My company's headquarters is in another country and they're closed, fockers. :rolleyes:

Unrelated story. Watched a 60 minutes special on the head of Chrysler/Fiat, Sergio Marchionne. The dude adjusts his schedule to where he works in the US on Italian holidays and works in Italy during American holidays. He also starts his workday around 3am so he can handle any Italian issues that might crop up, then works till late in the evening playing catch up on the US issues. The dude is a machine.

Unrelated story. Watched a 60 minutes special on the head of Chrysler/Fiat, Sergio Marchionne. The dude adjusts his schedule to where he works in the US on Italian holidays and works in Italy during American holidays. He also starts his workday around 3am so he can handle any Italian issues that might crop up, then works till late in the evening playing catch up on the US issues. The dude is a machine.

Good for him. I've seen a few Fiats around town recently and they are ugly as all get out. :thumbsdown:

Pretty empty at the hospital I work at. Do most religious nuts take this day off normally?

Today is a holiday and we closed the office at 1:00 yesterday.

. Do most religious nuts take this day off normally?

It's the one day of the year they can do crack and fat hookers.