Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Chuck Shumer...FINALLY gets it...

"When you lose to somebody who has 40 percent popularity, you dont blame other thingsComey, Russiayou blame yourself, Schumer told The Washington Post. So what did we do wrong? People didnt know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that."

Bout time that shiit show of a party finally said it. Sad part is they have no message. Wait...check that....they just pumped out this Papa Johns style new motto:

A member of Congress told me Democrats big 2018 slogan, which is set to be released Monday. It's: 'Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Wages'"

Haha....yep..ok...they are on track...my bad. That'll fix it.

Good stuff. Your boy has the lowest approval rating in presidential history. His staff is jumping ship. Almost everyone in the administration is under investigation and has ties to Russia. He is to the point where he's asking if he has the power to Pardon himself. He hasn't been able to pass one legislative measure. But you're concerned about the democrat's message? Lolol.

Good stuff. Your boy has the lowest approval rating in presidential history. His staff is jumping ship. Almost everyone in the administration is under investigation and has ties to Russia. He is to the point where he's asking if he has the power to Pardon himself. He hasn't been able to pass one legislative measure. But you're concerned about the democrat's message? Lolol.

Haha..not even remotely. I find them funny.

Terrible message, terrible ideas....and they have..umm...who to run against him? Good luck.

Terrible message, terrible ideas....and they have..umm...who to run against him? Good luck.

I didn't realize they were obligated to name their candidates for 2020 by 2017. Lol. I remember the huge buzz Obama was making in 2005. Oh wait, that's right. No one heard of him yet.

I didn't realize they were obligated to name their candidates for 2020 by 2017. Lol. I remember the huge buzz Obama was making in 2005. Oh wait, that's right. No one heard of him yet.

Yeah they usually put up guys for the DNC keynote address nobody has ever heard of.

Psst....and that was in 2004...not 2005.

Woof.

yet he's still more favored than your girl Hillary :lol:

Shumer's wrong. They just had the Presidency for 8 years. People knew exactly what his party stood for.

He's right. The Democratic Party has pretty much become the GOP. We now have two parties that are pro Wall Street, pro corporations, pro foreign war and domestic surveillance etc. and anti labor, anti consumer, anti taxpayer and anti privacy etc.

These two parties only give a fock about their corporate donors and backers in the military industrial complex and they both play the media like a fiddle and keep voters arguing about the window dressing.

This and the horrible candidates both parties put forth are the reasons why voters like me went 3rd party.

• Like 2

Yeah they usually put up guys for the DNC keynote address nobody has ever heard of.

Psst....and that was in 2004...not 2005.

Woof.

the general public had no idea who he was.

the general public had no idea who he was.

Uh huh....won 52% in a 6 or 7 man race. People knew who the fock he was 4 solid years prior to election.

Sunday spin class with newbie

Uh huh....won 52% in a 6 or 7 man race. People knew who the fock he was 4 solid years prior to election.

wrong again dope. Sorry that it ruins your theory that Democrat should have somebody lined up by now. Back to the drawing board for you my friend.

My 2 cents:

1. When/If Chuck is your party's flag carrier, you're screwed.

2. But he's right - But that's not exactly breaking news that the Dems have no rallying cry other than anti-Trump

3. Most reasonable minds would agree that even on a sliding scale, Trump is a focking incompetent loon

4. Dems don't need a national cry right now - they dont' carry anything. They need to slog state by state, seat by seat. Build locally.

5. A LOT of shiit can happen to change the conversation in two years. McCain was leading until the economy / housing suddenly went to shiit. Bush Jr. was wildly low in the polls - until 9/11. Reagan was seen as an addle-brained old fool controlled by others - until he wasn't.

Point being, worrying about Nat'l elections now is just way too soon. One war/terror attack at the right time - and Trump's 'in'. One Natural Disaster or Deepwater Horizon type of thing? - He's out.

Who knows?

wrong again dope. Sorry that it ruins your theory that Democrat should have somebody lined up by now. Back to the drawing board for you my friend.

Hahahahaha.... yep he won a crowded race with 52% of the vote and gave the keynote address for the Democrats at a National Convention 4 whole years before elected.

But your argument of "wrong again dope". Very articulate. Very swaying arguement.

Woof. It's Sunday shouldn't you be up checking your fecal matter for the proper amount of protein and rubbing fish oils all over yourself? You fockin baboon. :)

• Like 1

My 2 cents:

1. When/If Chuck is your party's flag carrier, you're screwed.

2. But he's right - But that's not exactly breaking news that the Dems have no rallying cry other than anti-Trump

3. Most reasonable minds would agree that even on a sliding scale, Trump is a focking incompetent loon

4. Dems don't need a national cry right now - they dont' carry anything. They need to slog state by state, seat by seat. Build locally.

5. A LOT of shiit can happen to change the conversation in two years. McCain was leading until the economy / housing suddenly went to shiit. Bush Jr. was wildly low in the polls - until 9/11. Reagan was seen as an addle-brained old fool controlled by others - until he wasn't.

Point being, worrying about Nat'l elections now is just way too soon. One war/terror attack at the right time - and Trump's 'in'. One Natural Disaster or Deepwater Horizon type of thing? - He's out.

Who knows?

What do you think their angle should be in 2020? I don't think they can just bash Trump but I'm trying to logically think about what their angle can be?

Sure...the messages from both parties low right now.

Neither stand for any damn thing except keeping themselves in power.

What do you think their angle should be in 2020? I don't think they can just bash Trump but I'm trying to logically think about what their angle can be?

They've already shown their hand a bit. The 'A Better Deal' will be their mantra until their focus groups show otherwise.

Sure...the messages from both parties low right now.

Neither stand for any damn thing except keeping themselves in power.

Very true. Its turned into a game of who can obstruct and blame better. The candidates almost dont matter at this point for either side. Whose machine works better....wins. Its sad really.

Cyclone taking a beating here. He should have gone to church this morning instead of trying to be a troll. LOL

Cyclone taking a beating here. He should have gone to church this morning instead of trying to be a troll. LOL

Actually besides your creatine pudding head...wiff and sho and i seem to have a similar opinion that both sides are the suck.

I even asked what logically is the lefts angle in 2020. Feel free to answer, or spray tan or whatever it is you do.

You calling anyone a troll is pretty funny. But i love ya fathead. :)

Actually besides your creatine pudding head...wiff and sho and i seem to have a similar opinion that both sides are the suck.

I even asked what logically is the lefts angle in 2020. Feel free to answer, or spray tan or whatever it is you do.

You calling anyone a troll is pretty funny. But i love ya fathead. :)

Trump is doing such a great job of destroying this country, that all the Democrats have to do is use a platform of rebuilding it. Rebuilding the trust. Rebuilding our country into one that is not the laughing stock of the rest of the planet. Letting our country realize that our National Intelligence is not the enemy, and Putin is not the friend. Six months in and Trump is already the worst president in the history of our country. I can't even imagine what three more years would be like. The Dems could put up Pee-wee Herman and have a good chance of winning.

Trump is doing such a great job of destroying this country, that all the Democrats have to do is use a platform of rebuilding it. Rebuilding the trust. Rebuilding our country into one that is not the laughing stock of the rest of the planet. Letting our country realize that our National Intelligence is not the enemy, and Putin is not the friend. Six months in and Trump is already the worst president in the history of our country. I can't even imagine what three more years would be like. The Dems could put up Pee-wee Herman and have a good chance of winning.

You already put up pee wee herman. She lost.

Feel free to actually answer the question.

Newbies BS called out again. Guy is one focking BS artist.

In truth the orange meathead is just focking ignorant and clueless.

I answered the question. Not my problem that you're too focking stupid to understand it.

Same polls that said he had a 3% chance to win. Your polls are trash your party is trash and you sir are trash!

Keep pumping out that fake news, loser! :lol:

Same polls that said he had a 3% chance to win. Your polls are trash your party is trash and you sir are trash!

Nope...not the same type of poll at all. That's been pointed out to yiu the difference...yet you still spread this ignorance of statistical analysis.

You should stop.

Didn't read thread.

Chuck spoke at my sons high school graduation - he was heavily booed.

:lol:

Like I said, I really can't do the whole Dem/Rep thing right now. It's just MB fapping.

For all we know, Pence is in the Oval in 12 months.

I mean, when you're six months in and actively investigating (and touting) Pardoning? Geesus.

Seems like really, most communities (like most foreign powers) are kind of shrugging their shoulders at the idiot and trying to effect change locally. States and Countries are entering into their own foreign trade agreements, immigration policies, litigating travel, health care, etc.

For all his talk, Trump really hasn't done diick that has any meaninful impact on day to day lives.

I know the Dems got a new head of the DNC - who might as well be Terry Schiavo - except people know who that is.

Just as the world is increasingly seeing us as irrelevant, states are too.

He's right. The Democratic Party has pretty much become the GOP. We now have two parties that are pro Wall Street, pro corporations, pro foreign war and domestic surveillance etc. and anti labor, anti consumer, anti taxpayer and anti privacy etc.

These two parties only give a fock about their corporate donors and backers in the military industrial complex and they both play the media like a fiddle and keep voters arguing about the window dressing.

This and the horrible candidates both parties put forth are the reasons why voters like me went 3rd party.

Wow. MDC gets something that the other anti Trumps don't.

Left taxes the fock out of the middle to feed the poor. The right lowers taxes to ease the middle and it focks the poor. Both suck up to the rich.

Like I said, I really can't do the whole Dem/Rep thing right now. It's just MB fapping.

For all we know, Pence is in the Oval in 12 months.

I mean, when you're six months in and actively investigating (and touting) Pardoning? Geesus.

Seems like really, most communities (like most foreign powers) are kind of shrugging their shoulders at the idiot and trying to effect change locally. States and Countries are entering into their own foreign trade agreements, immigration policies, litigating travel, health care, etc.

For all his talk, Trump really hasn't done diick that has any meaninful impact on day to day lives.

I know the Dems got a new head of the DNC - who might as well be Terry Schiavo - except people know who that is.

Just as the world is increasingly seeing us as irrelevant, states are too.

See and respectfully I almost take the opposite view. I feel like the pieces of legislation that he's signed has loosened up regulations that have really really helped small businesses. Conversely I don't feel like he's done crap on a big scale IE Healthcare taxes. I feel like he's helping individuals more than he is helping the country as a whole.

I'm not crazy about his first six months but if there's one thing we have learned it's not to count this guy out.

But I agree the message board nonsense has gotten a little old. It's just my side is going to blame yours for things that I ignored previously. Your side is going to blame ours for things that you didn't care about before. Its all crap.

Left taxes the fock out of the middle to feed the poor. The right lowers taxes to ease the middle and it focks the poor. Both suck up to the rich.

You are going to think I'm insane for saying this but it's true: I've been in the workforce for 20+ years, pretty much all of it in the middle to upper middle class, and I have barely noticed changes in tax rates over that time. People like me Are going to pay roughly 25% per year either way, plus the overwhelming lions share of payroll taxes.

Whenever I hear a politician talk about lowering taxes or "simplifying the tax code" I assume it's going to be an unnoticeable cut for people like me and a massive sop to the rich.

Ease the middle :lol:

Best political post in geek club history. Dead on right.

• Like 1

Absolutely agree with Schumer's point

Don't do it bro... You got your 3 mo chip. If you feel the urge... call me. There's a reason I'm your sponser my man! 😐

• Like 1

the same polls that had Hillary winning the popular vote by 3 points. Which she did.

Owned

You already put up pee wee herman. She lost.

Feel free to actually answer the question.

Why do you even respond to him in a political thread?

I get responding to Sho, but Newbie?

Best political post in geek club history. Dead on right.

Well, it's not like it's an orginal thought by MDC, but yea...I agree with his post 100%

Bottom line, well said, MDC :thumbsup:

Why do you even respond to him in a political thread?

I get responding to Sho, but Newbie?

Newbies fun because he doesn't bring much to the table. He makes fun of something, you respond with factual info...he calls you dumb, and youre wrong...thats it.

Sho is psychotic...has a bizarre slant on things, but hes exhausting and..sigh..has some brains.

Newbs just says fock off. That appeals to me. Hah.