Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Had my 1st money league draft

Usually I wait till end of july to do my little league but just couldn't resist..lol Its a 12 Team PPR league we start QB RB RB WR WR WR/RB TE K DEF

QB-

Vick

Freeman

RB-

Ryan Matthews

Peterson

Donald Brown

HighTower

James STarks

WR-

Mike Wallace

Bowe

Desean Jackson

Chad Ocho

TE-

Fred Davis

Greg Olsen

K-

Matt PRater

DEF-

Eagles

Packers

Usually I wait till end of july to do my little league but just couldn't resist..lol Its a 12 Team PPR league we start QB RB RB WR WR WR/RB TE K DEF

QB-

Vick

Freeman

RB-

Ryan Matthews

Peterson

Donald Brown

HighTower

James STarks

WR-

Mike Wallace

Bowe

Desean Jackson

Chad Ocho

TE-

Fred Davis

Greg Olsen

K-

Matt PRater

DEF-

Eagles

Packers

QB-

Vick

Freeman

RB-

Ryan Matthews

Peterson

Donald Brown

HighTower

James STarks

WR-

Mike Wallace

Bowe

Desean Jackson

Chad Ocho

TE-

Fred Davis

Greg Olsen

K-

Matt PRater

DEF-

Eagles

Packers

ho-hum...rough WR's for ppr, could be very solid at RB (big if though)

Maybe look for a WR to fill in for Bowe if he holds out or something crazy happens, he's solid though if he comes to play, otherwise the team looks solid at this point in time. Also, I can't trust Shanahan's circle of rb's at all. After he tore down Terrell Davis, he has just used anything that comes to his facility. The flex will help with the Bowe situation, and PPR isn't a big deal for DeSean and Mike Wallace, they still score. If AP comes back to form, you're set at RB. Good draft, I would like to have this team. Vick and the eagles should come out strong this year.

Agree about your WR's. for a ppr, you have two guys that rely on the deep play (Wallace and Jackson). If they don't get that big play, they usually don't make up for it with alot of receptions but overall your team is pretty solid.

Maybe look for a WR to fill in for Bowe if he holds out or something crazy happens, he's solid though if he comes to play, otherwise the team looks solid at this point in time. Also, I can't trust Shanahan's circle of rb's at all. After he tore down Terrell Davis, he has just used anything that comes to his facility. The flex will help with the Bowe situation, and PPR isn't a big deal for DeSean and Mike Wallace, they still score. If AP comes back to form, you're set at RB. Good draft, I would like to have this team. Vick and the eagles should come out strong this year.

This team isn't to bad ! Of course with any team if health holds up a possible playoff team ! I think this team will go as far as Vick takes it !

Goodluck this year !

Sorry bud don't see you making the playoffs. I think Matthews will probably be the one bright spot on this team. You will be receiving tons of offers for him as the season wears in and others are trying to bolster their playoff rosters. You are good at rb1 and ok at rb2. You have the 2 biggest ? WR with holdout risk. We all know what happens to players that miss a lot of camp and the chance of their hammies going.

Your Qb is ok in Vick. I do not see him being in the top 5 which is what you will need to make up for your lack of talent everywhere else. Is this a 16 team league? You would have a shot if they is the case. Why did you back up the biggest injury risk at qb with freeman? I would prefer to be dominant at qb, wr, te and iffy at rb than have 1 stud at rb (with injury concerns of his own) and another rb coming off of a major knee injury, and at best ok at all other positions that matter.

Oh I see it's 12 team. A 10 teamer I put your chances at 40% but with a 12 teamer I will raise it up to 50% chance.

Sorry bud don't see you making the playoffs. I think Matthews will probably be the one bright spot on this team. You will be receiving tons of offers for him as the season wears in and others are trying to bolster their playoff rosters. You are good at rb1 and ok at rb2. You have the 2 biggest ? WR with holdout risk. We all know what happens to players that miss a lot of camp and the chance of their hammies going.

Your Qb is ok in Vick. I do not see him being in the top 5 which is what you will need to make up for your lack of talent everywhere else. Is this a 16 team league? You would have a shot if they is the case. Why did you back up the biggest injury risk at qb with freeman? I would prefer to be dominant at qb, wr, te and iffy at rb than have 1 stud at rb (with injury concerns of his own) and another rb coming off of a major knee injury, and at best ok at all other positions that matter.

Oh I see it's 12 team. A 10 teamer I put your chances at 40% but with a 12 teamer I will raise it up to 50% chance.

I would rate your draft a C with a potential for B based on Vick staying healthy and AP returning to form