Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump Derangement Syndrome - Examples

You are claiming the left does all this stuff at much greater levels but want a cookie for finally admitting the right acts a little loony?

Again...I only talked about this board...the right is completely nuts here. You have people talking about removing voting rights of people on welfare and cheering removing due process protections from people trying to enter the country.

Immediate executions...and so on.

Open your eyes...and you can see out in the public it happens too...and it starts with what is going on in the Oval and what comes out of that mans mouth.

How about open your eyes retard. How many videos and examples of idiots on the left do we have? Then how many on the right do we have? Far greater on the left than the right. Of course this board has a lot more conservatives than liberals. But like a true retard, youre basing your entire perspective on this board and ignore the rest of the world. Talk about hypocritical and just plain ignorant. I know both sides have idiots. I acknowledge that. You however, cant seem to acknowledge that or the fact that your fellow lefties are completely nuts just like yourself. Jesus Christ man get a life and learn to accept things the way they are

Gotta agree here. I've never seen it this bad. Sure the right had the birther movement and the tea party, but as far as behavior, protests, RESIST!#!$!$, violently protesting like antifa, shutting down highways, politicians calling for public discourse, etc etc. It's not comparable if we're being honest.

yes that tea party man they were ruthless and violent.

How about open your eyes retard. How many videos and examples of idiots on the left do we have? Then how many on the right do we have? Far greater on the left than the right. Of course this board has a lot more conservatives than liberals. But like a true retard, youre basing your entire perspective on this board and ignore the rest of the world. Talk about hypocritical and just plain ignorant. I know both sides have idiots. I acknowledge that. You however, cant seem to acknowledge that or the fact that your fellow lefties are completely nuts just like yourself. Jesus Christ man get a life and learn to accept things the way they are

Exactly

• Like 1

So...because a board leaning quite a bit to the roghtbshows more left videos...thats it?

And my comment was about this board as far as behavior...that doesnt mean its my view of the world. My view of the world is that you are blind to what is going on and blaming one side because that is how you want it to be. You see what you want to see. Nothing about my post was hypocritical at all.

Nothing in my post denied anything about lefties.

Yet you just went on an ignorant rant calling me retard and going nuts...hilarious.

People who don’t want to work hate Trump because now there is no reason not to have a job. They have been exposed as freeloaders who believe in cradle to grave entitlements. Trump has ripped the mask off of the Establishment and their followers and what is underneath is a very ugly picture. Trump has made the Left show who they really are!

So...because a board leaning quite a bit to the roghtbshows more left videos...thats it?

And my comment was about this board as far as behavior...that doesnt mean its my view of the world. My view of the world is that you are blind to what is going on and blaming one side because that is how you want it to be. You see what you want to see. Nothing about my post was hypocritical at all.

Yet you just went on an ignorant rant calling me retard and going nuts...hilarious.

You prove over and over you live in a fantasy world and your post is another example. You are blind to how the left is acting and defend them every chance you get.

• Like 1

Exhibit A your Honor!

• Like 2

:doh: my God I swear youre an idiot. You literally are inferring the right has more idiotic people and who idiotic stuff. The irony meter just exploded. Slotard as Ive done every other time Im done with you. Youre so god dam retarded that arguing with you is pointless. Have fun being a retard. Cause Im not wasting anymore time on you. Just be sure to either go apologsize to a tree or carry a plant around from now on to replace all the oxygen you are using up

Gotta agree here. I've never seen it this bad. Sure the right had the birther movement and the tea party, but as far as behavior, protests, RESIST!#!$!$, violently protesting like antifa, shutting down highways, politicians calling for public discourse, etc etc. It's not comparable if we're being honest.

Yup, it's not close.

All accepted by the rank and file left btw.

• Like 1

People who dont want to work hate Trump because now there is no reason not to have a job. They have been exposed as freeloaders who believe in cradle to grave entitlements. Trump has ripped the mask off of the Establishment and their followers and what is underneath is a very ugly picture. Trump has made the Left show who they really are!

bingo

:doh: my God I swear youre an idiot. You literally are inferring the right has more idiotic people and who idiotic stuff. The irony meter just exploded. Slotard as Ive done every other time Im done with you. Youre so god dam retarded that arguing with you is pointless. Have fun being a retard. Cause Im not wasting anymore time on you. Just be sure to either go apologsize to a tree or carry a plant around from now on to replace all the oxygen you are using up

Yup. He says he has two kids and a wife. Must have married some retarded cousin. No way any real women marries this non-working retard.

Jesus man...have a drink.

It still amazes me how much Sho sticks around to get abused here... I figured he would want to stay at the friendly confines of FBG...

It still amazes me how much Sho sticks around to get abused here... I figured he would want to stay at the friendly confines of FBG...

Because he gets off on being a Richard to people. He’s a nut job.

Digby ranting and getting unhinged isnt really abuse.

Lol anyone who thinks he is a good businessman, a good president, a decent human being, a normal person, a sane person, a balanced person, a confident person, etc, etc. Basically anyone who sees him as anything other than a sociopathic, degenerate, misogynist, arrogant, elitist, spoiled piece of trash is delusional.

I respect the fact he is not accepting the presidential salary. I like his ideas on protectionism. Beyond that he is by far the worst president we have ever elected. As evidenced by the lopsided popular vote, which he lost to Hillary lol. He is the kind of guy (I use that term loosely with him) I enjoy punching in the nose. He whines and cries a lot. He acts more like a woman than he does a man. And hes a silver spooner. I couldn't have less respect for the dude.

Lol anyone who thinks he is a good businessman, a good president, a decent human being, a normal person, a sane person, a balanced person, a confident person, etc, etc. Basically anyone who sees him as anything other than a sociopathic, degenerate, misogynist, arrogant, elitist, spoiled piece of trash is delusional.

I respect the fact he is not accepting the presidential salary. I like his ideas on protectionism. Beyond that he is by far the worst president we have ever elected. As evidenced by the lopsided popular vote, which he lost to Hillary lol. He is the kind of guy (I use that term loosely with him) I enjoy punching in the nose. He whines and cries a lot. He acts more like a woman than he does a man. And hes a silver spooner. I couldn't have less respect for the dude.

:lol:

Perfect example of TDS.

Trump has the highest rating in 50 years among his own party and there are still morons like this who think that just because a bunch of future terrorists at fbg hate Trump then everyone does.

• Like 1

Unhinged

Also, welcome back newbie. I see you have gone from threatening to kill the president to merely threatening to punch him.

That is progress.

You wanna see a good example? I saw this from one of the people I follow. He posted a pic of the organizations press release. In it, it shows that they prewrote the release before his selection but forgot to add the persons name to it :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/1380502268944822/posts/2090880824573626/

Kind of like this too

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32838/mad-libs-leftist-protesters-scramble-fill-blank-emily-zanotti

My bank account says he's one of the best.

Borrow some Xanax from Sho.

18 months & 2050 pages of 'we got him now'. :lol:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/753528-the-russia-investigation-cohen-ends-joint-defense-agreement/?page=2050

This guy called packersfan is about the most retarded poster there right now: "I have to admit that I was shocked to find out how effective the Russians were using it to influence voters."

18 months & 2050 pages of 'we got him now'. :lol:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/753528-the-russia-investigation-cohen-ends-joint-defense-agreement/?page=2050

This guy called packersfan is about the most retarded poster there right now: "I have to admit that I was shocked to find out how effective the Russians were using it to influence voters."

That’s so messed up. Holy crap there are a lot of unhinged people there.

No one has been able to tell me what lies the Russians spread about Hillary. I have asked a couple of times here but there was nothing from the board Lefties.

I am asking again!

No one has been able to tell me what lies the Russians spread about Hillary. I have asked a couple of times here but there was nothing from the board Lefties.

I am asking again!

Youre lying...you have been told by multiple people. Once again, just just never accept what you are told.

Youre lying...you have been told by multiple people. Once again, just just never accept what you are told.

Are you kidding? You actually just wrote this. Accepting what you are told on a message board? You are one deranged dude.

Please tell me what lies the Russians spread about Hillary.

I am asking once more.

Please tell me what lies they spread!

I am asking once more.

Well, since Slotard is the biggest liar of them all, I'm guessing he's just going to lie to you. It's what he does like all good sheep - parrots the daily talking points and throws up lies to distract from the truth.

A leopard cannot change his spots.

Please tell me what lies the Russians spread about Hillary.

I am asking once more.

Keep asking...youve been told and wont wver accept it. There are threadsfor the Russian misinformation campaign. Its easy to google. Butyiu preferto be uninformed and blame it on people here.

Keep asking...youve been told and wont wver accept it. There are threadsfor the Russian misinformation campaign. Its easy to google. Butyiu preferto be uninformed and blame it on people here.

You’re hitting the Xanex hard tonight. You can’t even type a coherent sentence.

• Like 1

Remember when you said Trump had a pee party with Russian Hookers and you couldn’t back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Trump colluded with the Russians and you couldn’t back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldn’t name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldn’t name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Trump policies were separating children from parents and you couldn’t name any legislation or EO to back it up and then you changed the narrative?

Remember when you Stated what all 2 billion Christians are taught and believe and you refused to accept the fact there is no way you could know this?

Remember when you said the Russians spread lies about Hillary and when asked multiple times you couldn’t list one lie?

Remember when you said Trump had a pee party with Russian Hookers and you couldnt back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Trump colluded with the Russians and you couldnt back it up so you changed the narrative?

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldnt name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldnt name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Trump policies were separating children from parents and you couldnt name any legislation or EO to back it up and then you changed the narrative?

Remember when you Stated what all 2 billion Christians are taught and believe and you refused to accept the fact there is no way you could know this?

Remember when you said the Russians spread lies about Hillary and when asked multiple times you couldnt list one lie?

i remember when you keep adding to yet another list of lies.