vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

the right ?

Link ?

Speaking of fake...

Hers..

Not a scintilla of proof otherwise.

Factomundo

You are making an assumption hers is fake and thats fine. Whelan has been proven fake...as pointed out he is a big time activist...and oh yeah, there is this as well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/kavanaugh-ally-says-he-did-not-communicate-with-white-house-or-supreme-court-nominee-about-theory-of-another-attacker/2018/09/21/88335f1a-bdaa-11e8-b7d2-0773aa1e33da_story.html?noredirect=on#click=https://t.co/gOMr5N77uS

Read the whole story...guy was looking her up before her name was released.

You think he got that info from the left?

:lol:

Well, not really. Wouldn't the 3 witnesses call into question other claims? Claims that it was a "buzz" around school? If Keyser never heard about it, how much of a "buzz" was there? That's another doubt to the story.

The denial comes with their statements that they've never seen him behaving like he's accused of. If the "supposed witnesses" claim they've never seen Kavanaugh act like that, then that's a flat denial to her saying Judge and smith were in the room and witnessed the "assault", right?

Do you still believe her?

Her friend would be the only one that would have known any buzz. Would that buzz have gotten to her? Who knows.

As for never seeing him act that way...thats comes from people who werent alleged to be in the room. No...thats isnt a denial that it never happened.

Ive held from the beginning that its an allegation that should be investigated...including actual interviews of these people by this who know how to investigate such things. Whether that be the FBI or other.

I find her credible from multiple standpoints given her actions and therapy and how assault victims have historically behaved. Does that mean she is telling the truth? Possibly. Again...thats why am investigation should happen (and they have had time to sit down with several of these witnesses by now...so the no time for an investigation line is weak)

I find the names people like Sheriff Clarke and others on the right (and so many on this board) to be disgusting...and again shows why victims down come forward.

You are making an assumption hers is fake and thats fine. Whelan has been proven fake...as pointed out he is a big time activist...and oh yeah, there is this as well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/kavanaugh-ally-says-he-did-not-communicate-with-white-house-or-supreme-court-nominee-about-theory-of-another-attacker/2018/09/21/88335f1a-bdaa-11e8-b7d2-0773aa1e33da_story.html?noredirect=on#click=https://t.co/gOMr5N77uS

I make no assumption of the credibility of her story. I'm using the info we have on hand. Facts as you like to say. I'll say it again, "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove". I don't convict people in the court of opinion and hearsay. Here are the facts, again.

We have her accusation. With no witnesses. No police report. No DNA. No physical evidence. No video/recording type evidence. No evidence of any type. Those all fair factual statements?

We have 4 people who denied it happened or recall it happening or flat out say they've never witnessed Kavanaugh act like that. All fair and factual statements?

I don't care about Whelan. CNN is where I saw the report about Keyser. So I'm not sure why Whelan is being brought up.

Eta. Sorry. I quoted the wrong thing.

Eta. She claimed Judge was in the room during the attack. Judge claimed he's never seen Kavanaugh behave that way. Isn't that a denial to her accusation?

Well, not really. Wouldn't the 3 witnesses call into question other claims? Claims that it was a "buzz" around school? If Keyser never heard about it, how much of a "buzz" was there? That's another doubt to the story.

The denial comes with their statements that they've never seen him behaving like he's accused of. If the "supposed witnesses" claim they've never seen Kavanaugh act like that, then that's a flat denial to her saying Judge and smith were in the room and witnessed the "assault", right?

Do you still believe her?

I wouldn't mention buzz too much to Shonuff. It makes him even dumber than usual. Like the time he fell for the buzzfeed pee pee story. Hillarious.

I wouldn't mention buzz too much to Shonuff. It makes him even dumber than usual. Like the time he fell for the buzzfeed pee pee story. Hillarious.

It makes him think about his vibrator, and he loses all control. Bitches are crazy about rumbling the bean.

I make no assumption of the credibility of her story. I'm using the info we have on hand. Facts as you like to say. I'll say it again, "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove". I don't convict people in the court of opinion and hearsay. Here are the facts, again.

We have her accusation. With no witnesses. No police report. No DNA. No physical evidence. No video/recording type evidence. No evidence of any type. Those all fair factual statements?

We have 4 people who denied it happened or recall it happening or flat out say they've never witnessed Kavanaugh act like that. All fair and factual statements?

I don't care about Whelan. CNN is where I saw the report about Keyser. So I'm not sure why Whelan is being brought up.

Eta. Sorry. I quoted the wrong thing.

Eta. She claimed Judge was in the room during the attack. Judge claimed he's never seen Kavanaugh behave that way. Isn't that a denial to her accusation?

He also claimed he was blackout drunk.

It makes him think about his vibrator, and he loses all control. Bitches are crazy about rumbling the bean.

RP still making false claims about me I see...and you, well, just the typical FFT idiot like CDub Hawker and so on

are you claiming this guys theory has been prove false ?

Has there been any proof at all or evidence at all that this slurs story is true ?

Nope none.

are you claiming this guys theory has been prove false ?

Has there been any proof at all or evidence at all that this slurs story is true ?

Nope none.

Im claiming he admitted it...(whelan).

Her words are evidence...you really need to learn what words like evidence mean.

Also...non of which has much to do with what was being discussed and what you questioned in the first place.

Keep trolling drobs.

Honest questions:

So the 4 and 2 were in addition to her, right? Presuming so, I don't consider 5 a party, I consider that a few friends over. So to understand the theory, 5 people total were there, she went off with 2 guys including teen Kavanaugh to a separate room, he went for an MMF threesome because why else did she go there drunk with two guys, and as a result he should not be on SCOTUS.

Do I have that right? :dunno:

"Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help. Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with (Judge), who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaughs hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me. From across the room a very drunken (Judge) said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from go for it to stop.

At one point when (Judge) jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home."

Quoted in the heavy.com article on Ford.

She claims she and others had one beer at this point. Kav and Judge had been drinking longer.

This skank named 3 men and one woman as being in the room/at the party.

All 4 have testified under oath this week saying it never happened.

Ford is still playing games and claiming she can't testify in front of white males or under oath or if a meanie lawyer is asking the questions and that Kavanaugh must go first.

This biotch belongs in prison.

Anyone who still defends her belongs in a mental hospital.

"Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help. Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with (Judge), who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaughs hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me. From across the room a very drunken (Judge) said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from go for it to stop.

At one point when (Judge) jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home."

Quoted in the heavy.com article on Ford.

She claims she and others had one beer at this point. Kav and Judge had been drinking longer.

That's a neat story, but where's the proof?

This skank named 3 men and one woman as being in the room/at the party.

All 4 have testified under oath this week saying it never happened.

Ford is still playing games and claiming she can't testify in front of white males or under oath or if a meanie lawyer is asking the questions and that Kavanaugh must go first.

This biotch belongs in prison.

Anyone who still defends her belongs in a mental hospital.

I don't think anyone has actually testified under oath just yet. They have all released statements saying as such, though.

According to her yearbook this skank sucked/###### 54 dicks while in high school.

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/09/20/bombshell-blasey-fords-hs-yearbooks-brag-of-drunken-promiscuity-54-sex-partners-before-college/

No wonder they tried to erase it from the internet.

Somewhere Roy Moore is smiling.

her grudge probably stems from kavanaugh turning down how slutty advances

According to her yearbook this skank sucked/###### 54 dicks while in high school.

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/09/20/bombshell-blasey-fords-hs-yearbooks-brag-of-drunken-promiscuity-54-sex-partners-before-college/

Not that I believe her, but this is no more credible than her assertions. The article uses allegedly quite a bit.

My updated sympathy scale:

1. Kavanaugh

2. Kavanaughs kids

3. Kavanaughs wife

4. Fords husband

Not that I believe her, but this is no more credible than her assertions. The article uses allegedly quite a bit.

I agree. This really is slut shaming and should have no bearing in this matter. You don't see dudes going thru the slut shaming process when they actually BRAG about boning tons of chicks, so we shouldn't bring it up when girls sleep with a lot of guys. Not saying she did or didn't, just saying we should ignore this. Ford being an alleged slut (according to this site) is not germane to the issue.

You can make things real if you believe in them strong enough.

If your paycheck is provided by a MSM outlet, the obvious truth of Christine Blasey Ford's account should have already come to you naturally. It also should work if you think Donald Trump is the debbil and love Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

For those of you still having trouble convincing yourself that she is telling the truth, I recommend putting on a pusssy hat and repeating "I do believe that Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist! I do! I do!" for twenty minutes each day.

I don't think anyone has actually testified under oath just yet. They have all released statements saying as such, though.

May want to double check that. I read that they did, but dont have time to search for it right now.

May want to double check that. I read that they did, but dont have time to search for it right now.

Actually, I stand corrected. You're right, they have submitted sworn testimony under penalty of perjury. So while they haven't actually testified in front of the panel, their sworn statements have the same effect.

Probably shouldn't say anything about who supports who since your party gave us Harvey Weinstein, Les Moonvenes, Woody Allen, Al Franken and Bill Clinton. Any idea who Asia Argento backs?

And that's just for starters.

Im not a Democrat, creeper.

I had to deliberately boycott the news shows this morning. But one thing I did hear (from some woman, obviously) is this:

"She, Ford, is acting exactly as the experts say that someone in that situation would behave!"

..in my best fat black woman; mmmmmmmmHmmm.

So,

if she had immediately gone to the authorities.

If she had waited until she was in her mid-twenties and then went to the authorities.

If she had waited until she was in her mid-30s and then gone to the authorities.

If she had gone at any point that this guy's name started Rising through the ranks as a key jurist with lifetime appointments.

If she had gone to the authorities after she made a huge breakthrough 6 years ago in psychotherapy.

... That same expert would have said any or all of the above would have been: choose one?

1. "highly atypical for somebody who had undergone the experience sheep reports to have undergone."

2. "Exactly the kind of behavior one would expect from a woman who had undergone the awful things she reports to have experienced."

Yeah, I only heard one thing about this case today. And it was literally the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

(And I was watching football pre shows for Christ's sake)

Mazie Hirono previews what she'll ask Kavanaugh during hearing with his accuser

Senator from Hawaii.

"I would be wanting to hear what kind of environment it was in high school," she said. "Apparently, there was a lot of drinking and partying going on."

So the yearbook stuff regarding the all girls school - Holton Arms, which Ford went to, is spuriously presented for the most part (especially when it comes to allegations regarding her individually) BUT you can generally say it was a party school.

Mazie Hirono needs to know that. Because if it should matter, it should matter both ways.

"Frankly, I have such concerns about this person getting to the Supreme Court," she said. "But, on the other hand, we know that -- I know that Maryland has eliminated the statute of limitations for kidnapping and for sexual assault of a minor. And I think that is still out there. And so there may be an investigation along those lines. So, I think that this is a situation that is not going to go away."

Translation: I don't like this guy anyway and this avenue to nail him could be promising.

"Even before all of this happened, he had credibility issues in his testimony, three days of testimony," she told Tapper. "He's very outcome-driven in terms of how he views cases before him. And so I had issues with his credibility and how he went about things way before this even happened."
Hirono later said she puts Kavanaugh's denial of involvement in the alleged assault "in the context of everything that I know about him in terms of how he approaches his cases."
"As I said, his credibility is already very questionable in my mind and in the minds of a lot of my fellow Judiciary Committee members, the Democrats," she added.

So she thinks he's a subjective arbiter, an activist judge. That's fair. It's her impression. If I have that impression of someone it doesn't make me think they are any less (or more) to be trusted than any one else standing an accusation of sexual assault. It bugs me we have Senators that can stand their own bias to this degree, and I know it's not relegated to one side.

35 years ago a man tried to have sex with me. It was not a violent situation but was not really consensual. I remember exactly where, when, what room, and minor details.

Any women that replays a sexual assault in her mind does not forget. The street haunts you, the house haunts you...

If she wasn't raped why is this important?

Because fock Trump. Walk away peenie, get on the right side of history so you can tell your grandkids you werent a flaming retard liberal in 2018.

It is interesting how the dems didn't fight Gorsuch even though that was the seat that was "stolen" by Cocaine Mitch.

But he was a conservative replacing a conservative and it was not election season.

They are going bat crazy over Kavanaugh because he is a conservative replacing a moderate judge and it is election season.

If Kav is appointed we will likely see Voter ID laws upheld by SCOTUS before 2020.

Voter ID laws = Dems never win the presidency or control of Senate & House again.

Kavanaugh is literally life or death for them and it had nothing to do with Roe v Wade.

• Like 2

What's with all this misremembering stuff?

I'm surprised everone assumes she's telling the truth, nobody is identifying her as a potential fraud and a partisan leftist character assasssin.

That's not to say that she is, my position has always been that I have no idea where the truth is. I only want to point ou that some people will stop at nothing to keep Kavenaugh off the bench for purely partisan political reasons.

And an actual second accuser...oops, maybe a third too. Though Avenatti being involved now osnsire to ratchet up the crazy.

https://twitter.com/michaelavenatti/status/1044006928416825344?s=21

And you believe this? :lol:

My god, from that scumbag Aveneti too? :lol:

How f@cking pathetic and desperate are you guys. Wow.

the left is simply despicable

Despicable are the fools on this board calling a woman slut and skank and everything else because of their own bullshit cult partisan reasons.

I hope the Democrats get crushed in the midterms for using these despicable tactics. They have no conscience, integrity or honesty at all. These guys make actual pieces of sh@t look like roses.

I say f@ck 'em and hold the vote on Monday.

• Like 2

Despicable are the fools on this board calling a woman slut and skank and everything else because of their own bullshit cult partisan reasons.

despicable is hacks like you pretending you care about this woman

Blow me scumbag

No not at all, whenever the left is losing, they pull sh!t like this. It's like the kid that threatens to take his ball home. :lol: