Sign in to follow this  
Torn

2018 Keeper Sheet and Declarations

Here is a link to the updated Keeper Sheet for this season.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1enqWFlstgmOTVddcQKISM2o8MVpLr--SLSoMmAno6L0/edit#gid=2064647968

This shows your final roster from last season. Any players who have been kept in the past are in shaded cells and have a (1) or (2) next to the name. The number indicates the amount of years already kept. Any players with 3 dashes are ineligible as keepers.

The Keeper Value column represents the round of the draft you will need to give up to retain the player.

My thanks to posty for his support in helping to get this ready. Hope this helps! Lots of interesting players coming back into the draft pool this season!

Please declare your keepers here and be sure to mark them as tentative or final. The deadline for keeper declaration will be Friday, March 9 by 3PM ET.

​If you have not finalized keepers by that time, your tentative list will be used. If more than 4 are on the tentative list, the first 4 will be used. If no keeper list has been defined, no-one will be kept.

Final:

Cody Bellinger (20)

Jay Bruce (27)

Yu Darvish (18)

Was really debating hard about the 2 catchers, but both are landing near/around their ADP as keepers anyway, so deciding to keep my options open.

man, that was an all in draft last year and a bust of a season :lol:

Justin Verlander (4)

Robbie Ray (12)

Jean Segura (19)

just need to decide if the ADP+my own projections match up with the round values.

Most likely Warhawk keepers:

Trea Turner - 11

Yoan Moncada - 18

Aaron Judge - 19

Andrew Benintendi - 24

keepers

Justin Turner (7)
Marcel Orzuna (14)
Yasiel Puig (9)
Gio Gonzales (23)

Barring injuries/PED prior to March, 9th

In an effort to expedite the time until the draft, I will name my confirmed keepers.

LOCKED keepers:

Carlos Correa- 16

Sonny Gray- 22

Ender Inciarte- 11

Travis Shaw- 25

I am curious who FouLLine would keep... When I was looking over his roster I felt like there wasn't much to pick from...

I have added all keepers to the draft sheet (see draft sheet thread for link) based on what was here a/o 2:00pm ET.

If you had any last minute changes of heart, let me know via this thread and I'll adjust accordingly.

I will also add in any last minute submissions by FoulLine and Godfather. Sent a "last call" text to both.

I am curious who FouLLine would keep... When I was looking over his roster I felt like there wasn't much to pick from...

Baez, Gallo, Berrios, and Andrus

All keepers have been added to the draft sheet.