Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Kyrie Irving is nothing without Leflop.

lose at home to the Bucks?

Ouch.

7 for 25 - who does he think he is, Kobme?

losing at home in the NBA isn't good

Did anybody see what I guess Skip Bayless said the other day when that gruesome injury occurred?

I guess the guy was even off the court yet and he started throwing out snark about how LeBron could make it back to the finals and fail again or something like that. Really classless. You could have at least waited till the court was clear or the next day when we know the extent of the injury.

Did anybody see what I guess Skip Bayless said the other day when that gruesome injury occurred?

I guess the guy was even off the court yet and he started throwing out snark about how LeBron could make it back to the finals and fail again or something like that. Really classless. You could have at least waited till the court was clear or the next day when we know the extent of the injury.

WATCH BAIT!

NBA focking blows. Two teams with a chance to win. 3 or 4 others that moght if everything went their way, and the rest suck basically.

NBA focking blows. Two teams with a chance to win. 3 or 4 others that moght if everything went their way, and the rest suck basically.

I just saw the odds for winning it all and the warriors were -160! Has a team ever been below even money to win it all?

I just saw the odds for winning it all and the warriors were -160! Has a team ever been below even money to win it all?

I promise you the bulls were. Many times

This.

Damn, almost thought Celtics were bad enough to lose to the 76'ers...

Yeesshhh..

13 straight bump.

Guess we need to ask for forgiveness.

-_-

Who knew Kyrie could play defense?

Safe to say, Cleveland misses Kyrie more than Kyrie misses Cleveland.

Not sure why I let KSB use my account that day

Yeah agree. I will tune in for the conf championships and finals a bit. But not sure how anyone watches the regular season closely.

Yeah agree. I will tune in for the conf championships and finals a bit. But not sure how anyone watches the regular season closely.

Some people actually like Basketball, not just the event.

:nono:

I go to NBA games for the sh1t music they play during stoppage time

I guess I can't speak for you. But I played basketball all through my youth and was mildly decent. I love the game. But the NBA isn't anything like the game I played.

The reason why I enjoy college basketball much more than the NBA. I like basketball, played basketball... but the NBA doesn't really relate. The actual game of basketball in the NBA is totally jaded because of the freak athletes running around.

Then you have half the guys in the league picking their ass and tuned out by January.

So yeah, I love and understand the game of basketball. But the NBA really isn't my thing to get balls deep into.

:nono:

I go to NBA games for the sh1t music they play during stoppage time

i go for the $8 domestic drafts. im a geek and make close to 7 figures.

Bruins game, $13 for large (16 oz) domestic

I've been to one game this year.

Bought a 11 game package.

i've sold 1 set, donated one to charity and gave the other to a guy with a homeless sign outside of the Garden.

Every area needs a ditch digger. Close to 7 figures, big deal..

I guess I can't speak for you. But I played basketball all through my youth and was mildly decent. I love the game. But the NBA isn't anything like the game I played.

The reason why I enjoy college basketball much more than the NBA. I like basketball, played basketball... but the NBA doesn't really relate. The actual game of basketball in the NBA is totally jaded because of the freak athletes running around.

Then you have half the guys in the league picking their ass and tuned out by January.

So yeah, I love and understand the game of basketball. But the NBA really isn't my thing to get balls deep into.

HS Captain, college scholarship, played against a few pro's, owned Tony Gonzalez at a Huntington Beach court in 1995 a few times. I hear you, on some level, but I think the current NBA is pretty good on team ball concepts, vs the iso of years past. I love March Madness, but most of the college season is a good team thumping a nobody. You don't get Duke Mst every night.

Just goes to show you how good LeBron is.....that he can overshadow a talent like Irving while on the same team.

You have Stars, then you have Super Stars.

Just goes to show you how good LeBron is.....that he can overshadow a talent like Irving while on the same team.

You have Stars, then you have Super Stars.

he just can't consistently overshadow superstars on other teams :(

It's like the old joke.

Only person that can keep Jordan under 20 points?

Dean Smith

lost 4 in a row.

lost to the LAKERS last night.

Ouch

How are the Cavs doing?

Is that like saying Hillary when someone calls out Trump?

Celtics have created a roster thats rock solid from top to bottom but has no lead dog and no legit shot at a title.

lost 4 in a row.

lost to the LAKERS last night.

Ouch

Tatum and Brown have come back to Earth and maybe hitting a wall. Still no center. Doing far better without Hayward than anyone could have expected.

Tatum and Brown have come back to Earth and maybe hitting a wall. Still no center. Doing far better without Hayward than anyone could have expected.

Hayward isn't a center

Hayward isn't a center

Who said he was? Brown and Tatum have had to play more minutes and take on more responsibilities without Hayward. With his injury and a completely new roster, I did not figure they would have this many wins.

They didn't have a center to start with and still don't. They may add someone with their Hayward exception.

Boston is one of the youngest teams in the NBA, and lost Hayward, arguably their 2nd best (maybe best) player. They'll be fine, not contenders this year, but they're a very solid team with Hayward.

They need one more dynamic scorer. Maybe a true SG to replace Marcus turnover machine Smart.

Can't knock Kyrie. His team is the 1 seed. He is scoring 25 pts per. He has a PER of 24.2 (11th in NBA) while he is 7th in usage rate....Then you have a rookie 13 point guy, and a second year 14 point guy. Both have Efficiency ratings about 10 points lower than his and they have lower usage rates than even a few other Celtics.

Truth is...Boston is 1 superstar, zero #2 options with Hayward, and three guys that qualify as average 3rd options.

Can't knock Kyrie. His team is the 1 seed. He is scoring 25 pts per. He has a PER of 24.2 (11th in NBA) while he is 7th us usage rate....Then you have a rookie 13 point guy, and a second year 14 point guy. Both have Efficiency ratings about 10 points lower than his and they have lower usage rates than even a few other Celtics.

Truth is...Boston is 1 superstar, zero #2 options with Hayward, and three guys that qualify as average 3rd options.

This. One more true scoring option away from being a contender.