Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

***OFFICIAL*** GOTY POLE

WTFvck would 90'sbaby even be a consideration??????

Probably because of the Cryptocurrency thread...

Frank had the best one liners reminding me of Shawn spencer

I've heard it both ways.

WTFvck would 90'sbaby even be a consideration??????

He tried to get people investing in Ethereum when it was 150$, now it’s 1k$. Many didn’t listen til it was 450$. He got many people invested and making money on the big crypto boom that happened in November. You will see multiple people in that thread now talking like they are longtime experts when really they didn’t know it existed til he clued us in. Maybe the most productive thread in GC history and he deserves recognition for it. That’s at least a better reason than peoples usual “This guy has said some funny things before..kinda.” argument.

He tried to get people investing in Ethereum when it was 150$, now its 1k$. Many didnt listen til it was 450$. He got many people invested and making money on the big crypto boom that happened in November. You will see multiple people in that thread now talking like they are longtime experts when really they didnt know it existed til he clued us in. Maybe the most productive thread in GC history and he deserves recognition for it. Thats at least a better reason than peoples usual This guy has said some funny things before..kinda. argument.

On the money.

He tried to get people investing in Ethereum when it was 150$, now its 1k$. Many didnt listen til it was 450$. He got many people invested and making money on the big crypto boom that happened in November. You will see multiple people in that thread now talking like they are longtime experts when really they didnt know it existed til he clued us in. Maybe the most productive thread in GC history and he deserves recognition for it. Thats at least a better reason than peoples usual This guy has said some funny things before..kinda. argument.

WOW. I had no idea.

Funny thing is I almost started a thread the other day

"Threads to you never have opened"

And mine was the Cryptothingy thread

There were others but this is the point

WOW again.

Early nominating for RaiderHatersRevenge for 2018.

Creating YouTube channels of our decades music draft.

Awesome stuff

• Like 1

Definitely the anti-Sho then... Losing the FBG dumbf**k award again has deepened his depression...

LEtme know when you provide knowledge on any topic. Your existence lately seems to be to whine about me. Yiu And Hawker are over the top obsessed...its pretty creepy.

Early nominating for RaiderHatersRevenge for 2018.

Creating YouTube channels of our decades music draft.

Awesome stuff

I second that

• Like 1

Id give Edjr, Newbie and especially 90sbaby the nod. People are still mentioning Titans China exploits when they havent been exciting since last year and he won 2 years ago because of them.

Just naming the two guys whose name you can remember because your attention span is so low is weaksauce.

I agree. I dont do anything noteworthy anymore. Im out to pasture.

Frank or Mookz. Both crack me up routinely. And they arent political in any way.

Frank has his moments, but relies on movie quotes too often. Mookz writes his own material.

Frank has his moments, but relies on movie quotes too often. Mookz writes his own material.

Surely you can't be serious.

• Like 1

Edjr uses PEDS. Look at his post volume! No way he's clean. Leave him out!

:doublethumbsup:

jesus it is gross.

twice the amount of next person :o

F TRAVIS HENRY :mad:

LEtme know when you provide knowledge on any topic. Your existence lately seems to be to whine about me. Yiu And Hawker are over the top obsessed...its pretty creepy.

Semprini

:doublethumbsup:

jesus it is gross.

twice the amount of next person :o

F TRAVIS HENRY :mad:

Amphetamines? Steroids? We already know Coke. You sir are tainted. You would diminish this sacred institution.

:lol: :cheers:

Whoever came up with the 70s song draft has to be a front runner for 2018.

Oh yeah, how did they EVER think of that. :wacko:

Also Ed I have to say I would have a hard time choosing between you and Sux in any given year. Both of you deserve to have some love from the Geeks.

Also Ed I have to say I would have a hard time choosing between you and Sux in any given year. Both of you deserve to have some love from the Geeks.

Oh, Sux and Ed are two of the remaining institutions around here. Mt. Rushmore worthy if we had one. Of course GFIAFP would probably be up there too...

Oh, Sux and Ed are two of the remaining institutions around here. Mt. Rushmore worthy if we had one. Of course GFIAFP would probably be up there too...

GFIAFP would have something like the Lincoln Memorial.

GFIAFP would have something like the Lincoln Memorial.

Mine would be like the Washington Monument. :banana:

:thumbsup:

Mine would be like the Washington Monument. :banana:

:D