SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Side note and apologies if it's been brought up already.

In light of this information, wouldn't it be prudent to purge the voter rolls next year? I'd say do it now but it's obviously too soon before an election to be feasible this year. Do it January 1st and give everybody time to register before the 2020 election. Maybe issue a voter I.D. at the same time.

Racist!

Uh. It was a joke. I have never attacked you over your political beliefs, so how am I a troll?

I was talking about the person you quoted.

I seem to remember him saying specifically that no Americans knowingly communicated with Russian agents (as far as these indictments are concerned). I'm sure it will be replayed ad nauseam so I'll give it another look.

As far as Russia never having this type of involvement... Neither of us know what Russia has or has not done in the past. My point was that phishing, hacking, disseminating mis/disinformation, etc. is nothing new. They may or may not have had more success this time around but the tactics are not new.

3 unnamed co-conspirators...one mentioned as a candidate for congress (rumors already out of who that was).

So the Russians reveal the truth about Hillary, the same truth the DNC, FBI, and DOJ were hiding from the public. Who is the real bad guy here?

What lies did the Russians spread about Hillary?

Thats your takeaway?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hollybowie/status/1017572639777476608/video/1

Did anyone see this part of Strzok's testimony? Tells you all you need to know about this focking clown.

Ugh. Our number two counter intelligence guy. God help us. Thanks Obama.

Ugh. Our number two counter intelligence guy. God help us. Thanks Obama.

He needs punched in the face. What a smug, arrogant tool.

Racist!

I'm just concerned with the integrity of the American electoral process. If that makes me racist, color me racist. :dunno:

I seem to remember him saying specifically that no Americans knowingly communicated with Russian agents (as far as these indictments are concerned). I'm sure it will be replayed ad nauseam so I'll give it another look.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that the Americans knew they were corresponding with Russian intelligence officers".

That's the quote I was referencing.

• Like 1

I'm just concerned with the integrity of the American electoral process. If that makes me racist, color me racist. :dunno:

I was just repeating the Obama Administration s reaction to Voter IDs which is now a Leftist talking point.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that the Americans knew they were corresponding with Russian intelligence officers".

That's the quote I was referencing.

Intelligence officers...keybword. Also doesnt say the didnt know what they were getting.

I was just repeating the Obama Administration s reaction to Voter IDs which is now a Leftist talking point.

Because most Voter ID laws have been shown to be voter suppression attempts and usually if older people and minorities.

Intelligence officers...keybword. Also doesnt say the didnt know what they were getting.

He is your chance to shine SloFart!

Because most Voter ID laws have been shown to be voter suppression attempts and usually if older people and minorities.

Right on queue to prove me correct about the Lyin Left.

What laws and how did they effect minorities more than others!

I'm not sure what your point is here. Is it a crime to obtain dirt on a political adversary from a private citizen?

Well election integrity is important or it isn't, no two ways about it. Put up or shut up, I say.

Well election integrity is important or it isn't, no two ways about it. Put up or shut up, I say.

Just wait, SloTard is going to tell us how this is racist.

He is your chance to shine SloFart!

Try again...keep asking questions that have been answered before or things that arent relevant to the discussion or what Ive claimed.

Dumbass

Right on queue to prove me correct about the Lyin Left.

What laws and how did they effect minorities more than others!

Google North Carolina election laws overturned for an example.

I'm not sure what your point is here. Is it a crime to obtain dirt on a political adversary from a private citizen?

My point is they could have known they were Russian officials and his statement would still be true.

Google North Carolina election laws overturned for an example.

So you believe Minorities are to stupid to get an ID but can easily take advantage of every aspect of our entitlement system?

BTW the reason give for shooting down the NC law was that it hurt the poor That is incredible Racist and you have been outed as a Racist.

Last week or so.

How long does it take for one to prepare to tell the truth?

Agreed.

Which is why Trump needs to let Mueller interview him.

My point is they could have known they were Russian officials and his statement would still be true.

Sure, he also said "in this indictment", so there's the possibility that future indictments are forthcoming. I guess we'll have to wait until after the midterms to find out what else they may or may not have that implicates Trump or his team as having colluded with Russia. I would think that they would drop that bomb as soon as possible. I sincerely hope they put this to bed before the 2020 elections because if they wait until after he's re-elected what difference does it make?

Agreed.

For what possible criminal activity?

You realize ANY interview at THIS point would be considered fruit of the poisonous tree, right? There was no crime to predicate the need for appointment of a Special Counsel. MULTIPLE agents involved in the Mueller investigation have shown overwhelming bias therefore ruining any chance at prosecuting any one much less Trump.

Strzok's own words....."There's no big there there" DESPITE the DOJ/FBI planting people in the Trump campaign. FFS....if you can't find any wrongdoing even after you PLANT evidence (OCONUS LURES) you aren't going to trick Trump into lying (misremember, etc...) to Mueller.

It's over man. It's focking been over.

So you believe Minorities are to stupid to get an ID but can easily take advantage of every aspect of our entitlement system?

BTW the reason give for shooting down the NC law was that it hurt the poor That is incredible Racist and you have been outed as a Racist.

I believe when certain laws are passed they are targeting certain people. As shown by the North Carolina situation.

I believe the statistics are clear as to who has ids and who doesnt and that laws are targeting those who dont...especially when combined with other laws limiting locations for id and hours making them more difficult to obtain.

Yiu havemt outer anything and you seem to be calling the NC Supreme Court racist for pointing out that the NC gop who pushed those laws did so based on race.

Nobody said too stupid...stop trying to twist my actual words like you always do.

Agreed.

:D

"Feel free to interview my client under oath. He has nothing to hide".

Said no Attorney, ever.

Btw...Page apparently getting good reviews from

Dems and gop alike for being forthcoming today.

Btw...Page apparently getting good reviews from

Dems and gop alike for being forthcoming today.

And our resident Racist is back!

And our resident Racist is back!

Yet another false assertion from you.

You are a seriously pathetic liar

Yet another false assertion from you.

You are a seriously pathetic liar

Remember when you said that Minorities were adversely affected by Voter ID Laws but the narrative was that it adversely affected the poor and you were outed as a Racist.

Why do you associate minorities with poverty?

Racist!

• Like 2

Remember when you said that Minorities were adversely affected by Voter ID Laws but the narrative was that it adversely affected the poor and you were outed as a Racist.

Racist!

He's going to need to check in with Lefty Nut Job HQ to be able to respond to this. He's not going to be able to do it on his own.

Racist!

Thats not quite I said. Why are all your remember when I said lines...not things i actually said

Yiu are an obsessive liar...its pathetic.

THE narrative is that it affects minorities and the old and poor. Statistics back up my statement.

Nothing backs up your claims.

Obama and the rest of his national security people let all this Russian meddling go on and did nothing. Took the Trump admin to indict these Russians. Question is, did this also go on in the 2012 election? 2008 ?

Didnt Hussein tell us no one could meddle in our elections?

Thats not quite I said. Why are all your remember when I said lines...not things i actually said

Yiu are an obsessive liar...its pathetic.

THE narrative is that it affects minorities and the old and poor. Statistics back up my statement.

Nothing backs up your claims.

And that is a Racist statement because the narrative is it affects the poor. Associating Minorities with poverty is incredible Racist.

A true Racist does not understand why his thought process is racist. HTH

And that is a Racist statement because the narrative is it affects the poor. Associating Minorities with poverty is incredible Racist.

A true Racist does not understand why his thought process is racist. HTH

I'm thinking we can just call him by his real name now: Vince44