Sign in to follow this  
Inhiding

League Payout Money

In your money leagues how much is paid out. What kind of prizes do you have? My league is $100 entry fee + pay for 4 transactions up front ($5 each). The transaction money is for the end of year party. We had over $400 last year...

Currently we have this payout schedule: (12 team league)

Superbowl winner : $700

2nd place: $300

3rd place: $100

Division winners (4) get $25 each.

any other "fun" payout that you guys have in your own leagues? Im thinking that maybe we pay out less to the SB winner and payout conference winners (2), and then maybe have a toilet bowl....

thanks in advance

In your money leagues how much is paid out. What kind of prizes do you have? My league is $100 entry fee + pay for 4 transactions up front ($5 each). The transaction money is for the end of year party. We had over $400 last year...

Currently we have this payout schedule: (12 team league)

Superbowl winner : $700

2nd place: $300

3rd place: $100

Division winners (4) get $25 each.

any other "fun" payout that you guys have in your own leagues? Im thinking that maybe we pay out less to the SB winner and payout conference winners (2), and then maybe have a toilet bowl....

thanks in advance

My league gives out money for top individual score for single game, highest team score for single game and most points for the year.

I like giving something to the team that has the most points scored against.....kind of like a "tough luck" reward. Another one of my leagues, gives money out for highest score each week.

My league is 10 teams. It costs $180 per team($20 entry, $10 weekly dues) and $5 per waiver wire pick up(1st 3 are free).

The payouts are $50 for weekly high points.

$400 Super Bowl winner

$250 2nd

$150 3rd

Whatever is leftover we throw on the bar at our end of season party. It is usually over $150.

we do a regular season best record, highest total points, highest single game points.

i like the "tough luck" idea, but that encourages somebody at the end of the season who's out of the playoffs to just throw the game that week, so be careful with that.