Sign in to follow this  
jets145

What do you guys think of this draft?

Alright. I wound up with the 8th overall pick in a 12 team league. Standard scoring. You guys think I have hope? Here's what it looks like:

QB: Drew Bledsoe, Chris Simms

RB: Ronnie Brown, Willis McGahee, Ahman Green, DeAngelo Williams, Michael Pittman

WR: Plaxico Burress, Donald Driver, Lee Evans, Joe Jurevicius, Mark Clayton

TE: Vernon Davis, Zach Hilton

K: Mike Nugent

D/ST: Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins

I played in a 10 man league last year and we moves up to 12 this year and I've come to realize how much slimmer the field is each and every pick. But let me know what you think. Thank you in advance. Leave your link and I'll return the favor.

Very nice team for a twelve teamer!!

Team has good depth, mixed with consistant solid players and players with great upside! I think you'll be in for a great year. Start engraving the trophy!

GL

Like it alot , I have the exact same positon in a 12 man league and we draft today. I would be very happy if I ended up with this team. Although your one weakness is at QB, I would like an upgrade there. Not sold on Bledsoe, theres no way he can satisfy TO. Good luck

I like your RBs & Wrs. Having to choose between Bledsoe & Simms each week would make me angry cause I bet neither do all that well, but you'll have a hard time picking who's going to have the better week.

I don't particulary like your TE's and I can't stand the NUGE. The Ohio State kid that just can't get right. Way too inconsistent.

Indy D is middle of the road I suppose.

For a twelve teamer I think you'll be competitve.

Hit Me Back

I'd call it pretty average.

Hope Bledsoe succeeds, or you could be in trouble.

RB's look nice with your starters, but the lack of depth and potential could put you in trouble down the road.

WRs are solidly unspectacular. I don't expect huge weeks out of Evans, Plaxico, or Driver. I actually like Driver the best out of that bunch.

TE is scary. I'm not buying into Davis, and I'm afraid he'll just be the 2nd TE of 2 TE bunches. Hilton is a non factor right now.

K, there has to be a better kicker than Nugent on your waiver wire. Anyone. Even look to Mitch Koenen if they end up letting him go at it with his K/P/KS duties.

Jags are a great D, and the Dolphins are a nice D as well, especially in a back up slot.

Like I said, unspectacular, but solid. Good matchups and you'll have a good season.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222611