Sign in to follow this  
ruptured groin

single RB league... picking #4

My league (re-draft, PPR) is adding two teams (12 to 14) this year and we have decided to change our lineup from 2 starting RBs to 1 (now: 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), K, DEF). How should I approach my draft given this change?

At #4 I am leaning toward Tiki, but also considering SJax, LaMont, or maybe Edge (not sure about Caddy or RBrown in a PPR). Another potential option could be Portis with Betts as a handcuff -- might be a decent move given I can get away with 1 RB.

Is anyone facing a similar situation? How should I think about the single RB lineup? :cry:

Im really scared about tiki this year and even with the injury to Portis I still have him in 4 with the handcuff.I know its a little crazy but he has the most upside and the injury doesnt sound that serious. After him im leaning toward SJAX

I just pulled the trigger on Tiki with the 5th pick. I guess he is the safer pick only because he is healthy and portis might be in pain all season.

Yeah, with ppr I love Tiki at #4.

As for your draft strategy, don't change it. You still can start 2 RB's with the flex, so getting 2 starting RB's will still be a premium.