Sign in to follow this  
davidbostonisgood

who should i keep

i'm in a 5 player keeper league (12 teams).

i'm keeping LT2, CJ, and Gates for sure. and i have to keep 2 more players.

i have it narrowed down to:

C.Taylor

FWP

Benson

and A.Johnson

we start:

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1DEF, 1K, and 1 flex (can be RB,WR,TE)

who should I keep out of those final four guys?

Tough choice.

CTaylor has got a lot of upside this year. IMO he's going to break out. I don't know if he's keeper-worthy but since you keep 60 players in the league, it might make sense. It's looking as though Willie is going to get carries...including goal line. I know I'm commiting a foul here, but "I heard" somewhere that this was true....probably NFLN or ESPN. So it's basically a coin flip between these two.

Benson is all potential. If you're looking deep with your keepers and thinking about next year as well, then he might be a great choice. There might be some major playing time for him this year, but as he proves himself he will move more toward a starting spot next year. AJ ~somehow~ puts up good fantasy numbers....Carr too, for that matter....this could be another to list under future prospects.

Nonetheless, I'm still an oldschool RB guy. It would come down to CT and FWP based on the amount of possible starting running backs each week (36) and the amount of keepers in the league (60). It just seems to make sense that you would want to protect as many RBs as you can. If one of them breaks out, at the very least you've got good trade bait.

Tough choice.

CTaylor has got a lot of upside this year. IMO he's going to break out. I don't know if he's keeper-worthy but since you keep 60 players in the league, it might make sense. It's looking as though Willie is going to get carries...including goal line. I know I'm commiting a foul here, but "I heard" somewhere that this was true....probably NFLN or ESPN. So it's basically a coin flip between these two.

Benson is all potential. If you're looking deep with your keepers and thinking about next year as well, then he might be a great choice. There might be some major playing time for him this year, but as he proves himself he will move more toward a starting spot next year. AJ ~somehow~ puts up good fantasy numbers....Carr too, for that matter....this could be another to list under future prospects.

Nonetheless, I'm still an oldschool RB guy. It would come down to CT and FWP based on the amount of possible starting running backs each week (36) and the amount of keepers in the league (60). It just seems to make sense that you would want to protect as many RBs as you can. If one of them breaks out, at the very least you've got good trade bait.

thanks, yeah i'm leaning towards FWP and CT, but i don't know if either has the stud potential for years down the line like Benson and AJ do, but I gotta play for this year too.