Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

Has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it is 2017 and angry white supremacist mobs are carrying shields and torches and clubs and our president thinks that's fine and dandy. Because they share his beliefs.

Holy smokes does this statement make me laugh. :lol: The irony of the whole thing.

I honestly don't understand.

32 of them get shot in Chicago today and it's "meh... blacks being black. dog's gonna bark..."

One of 'em gets hit by a car and everyone's freaking out?

It's like Bizarro world; Usually its the chickenhawks trying to get everything called Terrurism.

- Somebody runs into someone with their car, leaves a bad tip, sneezes - 'AGH! Terrorism!" Why don't they call it what it is? grrr... call Hannity!

And now, if Twatter is to be believed, now it's all the pink hats doing the same thing with this.

For fock's sake, I'll guarantee you some lady in Texas probably hit a few people outside of Luby's sometime this week - it's not terrorism.

Between this and Taylor Sniffs, it's been a really stupid week for news.

No honey, that's not Seksual assault. Try to argue differently with the

girl with a coke can shoved up her tuckus.

And this? Really? We're keeping Amurica safe from statues? fantastic.

Meanwhile...Nookler war and whatnot....

Sorry word...intentionally running a car into a crowd is an act of terrorism. It doesn't have to be a Muslim behind the while to make it so.

Q.How many black people died in Chicago since all this bullcrap started ?

A. No one cares.

What was the race of the terrorist?

Haven't seen that question asked yet.

Wonder why.

Who did he vote for?

Haven't seen that asked yet.

Wonder why.

Q.How many black people died in Chicago since all this bullcrap started ?

A. No one cares.

Ahh...more false equivalency.

Wonder why.

Who did he vote for?

Wonder why.

White guy with Trump stuff...Hitler...and that stupid cartoon frog on his social media profiles.

Ahh...more false equivalency.

a bunch of Nazis get together and march the world is up in arms.

An entire generation of black men killed or locked up for killing. False equivalency.

Mmmmm hmmm.

I don't live in Chicago. I couldn't care less if they burn themselves out.

Just seems funny that this gets a ton of attention when nothing is done in Chicago.

Where are the mass protests. Where's Al and Jesse ?

Where's Al and Jesse ?

If they're not in Charlottesville already. they're at the airport with a plane ticket.

Wonder why.

Who did he vote for?

Wonder why.

Certain people were quick to jump all over this when it was falsely reported in fake news that the assailant was a lefty.

Now that it turns out he was a member of the alt-right movement and a registered republican, they've gone silent.

Which is fine, I think it's silly to paint everyone with a broad brush when some loon does something. To me what matters is these alt-right nuts are kicking up all kinds of hatred and violence and they need to be stopped. Doesn't really matter who specifically does the act - the root cause is these neo-nazi extremists who now feel emboldened with an ally in the White House.

There is a part of me that is like, oh the media is fanning the flames of discord and makig more of this situation than is necessary.

There is another part of me that is starting to consider an exit strategy should things continue toward a more violent path.

There is a part of me that is like, oh the media is fanning the flames of discord and makig more of this situation than is necessary.

There is another part of me that is starting to consider an exit strategy should things continue toward a more violent path.

BLM scares you that much?

Go to NOKO with Rosie...

• Like 1

It's strange to me the Hitler was an extreme leftist but nazis are considered alt right

That's because you're wrong and Hitler wasn't a leftist. In fact he was the sworn enemy of communism.

BLM scares you that much?

Groups violently fighting against each other is scary no matter what their name is.

The key is what they're fighting about and it's affect on my safety.

But you knew that before you typed out that dumba$s response.

• Like 1

Groups violently fighting against each other is scary no matter what their name is.

The key is what they're fighting about and it's affect on my safety.

But you knew that before you typed out that dumba$s response.

..Hey.. you nevermind and go answer my atheism question! :angry:

likkkkkkeeee where? Where do you think you can go and be treated better. Have better access to medical attention. Be safer?

likkkkkkeeee where? Where do you think you can go and be treated better. Have better access to medical attention. Be safer?

Canada

Stop talking and go.

I will leave when I feel my safety is in jeopardy. Until then I will continue to live here a long as I please. I will say what I want when I want. If you don't like it, you leave.

a bunch of Nazis get together and march the world is up in arms.

An entire generation of black men killed or locked up for killing. False equivalency.

Mmmmm hmmm.

I don't live in Chicago. I couldn't care less if they burn themselves out.

Just seems funny that this gets a ton of attention when nothing is done in Chicago.

Where are the mass protests. Where's Al and Jesse ?

Up in arms at Nazis marching and the acceptance by some on this country of that. And that one plowed through a crowd.

Had that been a Muslim behind the wheel hitting the Nazis...there would be 15 pages of you all crying about the travel ban and begging trymp to say radical Islamic terrorism.

Yet...here we are and he refuses to call out white nationalism/white supremacy that was a huge message in this rally.

Things are being tried in a Chicago...and other violent inner cities it isn't a quick fix and it's being used as nothing but bullshit deflection in a topic like this.

I will leave when I feel my safety is in jeopardy. Until then I will continue to live here a long as I please. I will say what I want when I want. If you don't like it, you leave.

Wooooohh... they're busting your balls sister. Take it eassssyy... :lol:

Not everything is about who the Pesident currently is in office. Geez people get a grip.

It's strange to me the Hitler was an extreme leftist but nazis are considered alt right

:thumbsup:

Do you really think whitey will come after you? :shocking: :lol:

You'll be fine

You are like all libs. Full of shite. You will never leave because your safety will never be in jeopardy in the USA, the greatest country in the world.

Do you really think whitey will come after you? :shocking: :lol:

You'll be fine

It's not just about white angry folks it's about conflict no matter who the groups are that could spillover and affect my life. I'm not taking anything for granted.
  • Like 1

It's not just about white angry folks it's about conflict no matter who the groups are that could spillover and affect my life. I'm not taking anything for granted.

Liberals in 2017 folks.

Youre fine.

lol. Already had a wonderful brunch with my girlfriend. Something you should try.

I've had your girlfriend. Meh

12th Man in a heated battle with FilthyFernandez for bored retard. Who will come out on top, in this epic battle of mental midgets?!

12th Man in a heated battle with FilthyFernandez for bored retard. Who will come out on top, in this epic battle of mental midgets?!

In otherwords, who will get to challenge you for the title fight, right? :banana:

• Like 1

Not everything is about who the Pesident currently is in office. Geez people get a grip.

Sure.

His reaction to it and reluctance to call it out as white supremacy is not good and quite hypocritical of him though.

And odd that he and his supporters cannot discuss this without whataboutism and awful false equivalency.

Seriously...actual Nazis and racists and we can't even all come together and agree that's bad?

Sure.

His reaction to it and reluctance to call it out as white supremacy is not good and quite hypocritical of him though.

And odd that he and his supporters cannot discuss this without whataboutism and awful false equivalency.

Seriously...actual Nazis and racists and we can't even all come together and agree that's bad?

Might have something to do with most common sense people don't blame Trump for alt-right Behavior that's gone on a long time.

The poossy's like you are just looking for any reason to blame Trump for anything. So we kind of don't really pay attention to you.

He posted two tweets and had a on camera lengthy statement on it. If that's not good enough for you? Too f****** bad.

There's no point in discussing or arguing with you because nothing he's going to do what make you happy. You will find some reason to complain anyway. Anxiously awaiting your next outrage post.

Wonderfully said!

Might have something to do with most common sense people don't blame Trump for alt-right Behavior that's gone on a long time.

The poossy's like you are just looking for any reason to blame Trump for anything. So we kind of don't really pay attention to you.

He posted two tweets and had a on camera lengthy statement on it. If that's not good enough for you? Too f****** bad.

There's no point in discussing or arguing with you because nothing he's going to do what make you happy. You will find some reason to complain anyway. Anxiously awaiting your next outrage post.

https://www.google.com/amp/gizmodo.com/neo-nazis-praise-trumps-response-to-charlottesville-h-1797787685/amp

HTH

I agree...I and most don't blame him for alt right behavior.

I blame him for rhetoric that has fanned the flames so to speak of some of these people. I blame him for having a white nationalist as a close advisor (Bannon).

I blame him for a piss poor reaction to what happened.

None of his statements called out racism and Nazis...he couldn't even do that. Instead he played the all sides do it card.

Again...had this happened at a rally of Muslims or BLM...you think he would have played the all sodesdo it crap? Hell no...he would have failed on Islamic ideology or BLM.

I would have been happy had he done what numerous others did (I posted links to prominent republicans and what they said about it and how they are calling him out to do similar). So don't write it off as just me...but you will because it serves your purpose to act as if opposition to Trump is some irrational thing. Focking pathetic.