Gepetto

Anonymous users

phillybear

Gepetto

nikki2200

Old_Maid

Recliner Pilot

:detective:

But why do we do it? I honestly don't know why I do. I'm not anonymous all of the time though.

I have no idea if I'm anonymous or not. I usually post from my phone. That may be set to anonymous. I haven't re-logged in in a long time. There's no deep seeded psychological reason for it being that way.

Or maybe I just want to be ninja. :ninja:

Or maybe I just want to be ninja. :ninja:

You are and you have been outed :headbanger:

"You're" .... Darth.

Correcting yourself ?

I have admitted b4 ... I am Darth Vader .... but the aliai I use are for comic relief only. Also, once I realized my error .... didn't want to log back out again ... so yeah .... corrected myself. Seemed like a sneaky move but ... it's no secret.

Darth Vader

Bratwurst

Hang In There

There may be more I have forgotten.

I have admitted b4 ... I am Darth Vader .... but the aliai I use are for comic relief only.

Darth Vader

Bratwurst

Hang In There

There may be more I have forgotten.

OH YEAH I knew that. Sorry BB

ETA - So I guessed right with replying to yourself comment :cheers:

Me, of all people ... thought I could get away with it.

It's part of being a poker player ... I just lie for no reason sometimes. Just to see if people will believe me. Most my stories are true though. My 9/11 story is true. I'm in my telling the truth mode right now ... I only fake that if I want you to call my all in bet.

There's no profit in it for me to lie. Unless... you guys have been saving up behind my back! A "We Feel Sorry for Giants Fan Fund?"

Oh my God ... that's the most thoughtful thing .... anyone has ever done for me. You guys are the greatest. Maybe now I can pay back my student loans and be even with the banks. Just a regular guy. Credit isn't the best, and I'm pretending like I don't owe anybody anything .... because I can't pay. Just did my taxes, I made less than $2k last year. It's been a shiatty life for me so far .... but you guys ... came together and contributed to help me .... I can't believe it ... after all these years of posting here, I never thought you really cared about me this mu ...

Oh wait ... there is a fund right?

Ok then .... fock you guys.

:mad:

See how that works? I was PRETENDING ... like I believed you guys really gave a crap about how dire my financial situation has been in the past 10 years .... but you don't actually care at all.

So ... I was trying to make that really depressing situation humorous.

Ha! ha! Get it?

I'm not sure I do, either.