Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Fantasy Players Who Won't Repeat Last Years Performance

"Blake Bortles likely won't repeat as QB2"

You're probably right since he was a QB1 last year.

I'm thinking Bennet will be a top 3 TE this year since moving over to New England.

Zero chance of this.

I really dont see Jordan Reed repeating last years numbers. Im willing to put money on him getting injured again.

"Blake Bortles likely won't repeat as QB2"

You're probably right since he was a QB1 last year.

Probably phrased it badly, but he ended the year as the 2nd highest scoring QB. Unlikely to repeat that.

Probably phrased it badly, but he ended the year as the 2nd highest scoring QB. Unlikely to repeat that.

I thought what you meant was pretty obvious

Agree on Bortles. They were terribly inefficent running the ball in the redzone. I think they had like 3 rushing tds all year or something crazy.

Ivory, for the games he plays in, should help there some and I expect their defense to be a bit improved.

Maybe a bit less garbage time for Bortles.

I think both he and Arob's tds take a hit to a degree.

He was QB4 is 4pnt tds actually, but same difference. I actually think he can still be a top 6qb and people are way overanalyzing this better defense and run game narrative. Thiose things can help a qb too. Wilson who was qb3 had an even better season than Bortles and seattles D and Run game are notoriously good.

So I'm cheating a little bit cuz these players didn't play last year but I dont see...

Kelvim Benjamin repeating his rookie year. The guy has stones for hands. I bet you he comes in out of shape too like last year before he got injured. I can't believe how high he's projected this year.

Jordy Nelson too given his age @31. Can he still take the top off the defense like in 2014?