Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Karlos Williams Suspended for 4 Games

Reported by Rapoport

Between this, and the DWI arrest of Jonathan Williams yesterday, the Bills backfield depth is taking a hit thus far. Is Mike Gillislee going to be the potentially fantasy relevant handcuff to Shady?

Looks like the first four games of the season he will be .

McCoy becomes even a more interesting pick up for me now in ppr

Looks like the first four games of the season he will be .

McCoy becomes even a more interesting pick up for me now in ppr

Very interesting indeed. I may bump him up a few spots now.

McCoy is nursing an ankle. Apparently, it's a minor injury, but, it's not the way the Bills wanted to enter training camp.

Does nothing but improve the value of Karlos. He needs to shed a few pounds, but the kid can ball. Late round steal.

Does nothing but improve the value of Karlos. He needs to shed a few pounds, but the kid can ball. Late round steal.

Interesting take. Maybe he can smoke some more, get suspended for 10 games and improve his value even more.

• Like 1

Interesting take. Maybe he can smoke some more, get suspended for 10 games and improve his value even more.

Jest if you must.

However, as you know, draft success revolves entirely around value. Karlos has the talent to be an every week ff starter when given opportunity. We saw his nose for the end zone last year. Shady will be starting, so Karlos had no real ff value for the first few games anyway, but would have just been a bench-depth guy. Now with the news of the suspension (on top of the weight issue), his ADP will plummet further, even though the 4 games are really meaningless from our perspective. Additionally, with his screw-ups, I think he will give max effort to shine when the next opportunity comes knocking.

It's all about value. This is why I will also be drafting Brady. He is gonna be a fireball when he comes in.

Jest if you must.

However, as you know, draft success revolves entirely around value. Karlos has the talent to be an every week ff starter when given opportunity. We saw his nose for the end zone last year. Shady will be starting, so Karlos had no real ff value for the first few games anyway, but would have just been a bench-depth guy. Now with the news of the suspension (on top of the weight issue), his ADP will plummet further, even though the 4 games are really meaningless from our perspective. Additionally, with his screw-ups, I think he will give max effort to shine when the next opportunity comes knocking.

It's all about value. This is why I will also be drafting Brady. He is gonna be a fireball when he comes in.

He was over weight reportedly right? That doesn't sound like a guy who gives max effort.

The coaching staff wasn't happy with him at all being out of shape. I thought this guy was an up and comer and could potentially pass Shady at some point in the near future. Now I would say his career could potentially be in jeopardy.

Seems like a guy who's going to be great in his contract year.

And he blamed it on his g/f being pregnant .

Now that's a classic .

Jest if you must.

However, as you know, draft success revolves entirely around value. Karlos has the talent to be an every week ff starter when given opportunity. We saw his nose for the end zone last year. Shady will be starting, so Karlos had no real ff value for the first few games anyway, but would have just been a bench-depth guy. Now with the news of the suspension (on top of the weight issue), his ADP will plummet further, even though the 4 games are really meaningless from our perspective.

shhhhh!

shhhhh!

Hold the press. Read this today:

. BUF - RB Karlos Williams not a lock to make team

Source: ESPN.com - Mike Rodak

Buffalo Bills RB Karlos Williams isn't considered a lock to make the team, according to beat writer Mike Rodak.

Things change pretty quickly. The Bills have a talented group of RBs behind starter LeSean McCoy. Karlos Williams was supposed to be the primary backup, but he's overweight and suspended four games to start the season. We like rookie Jonathan Williams as a RB who could shine with a larger role. He may be the player that wins the job behind McCoy.

He averages 5.6 YPC last year which is great. It would be a shame to waste that talent because he is extremely undiciplined. I still think we need to slow down a bit since his sample size was pretty small. Even if he stays with the team I don't see him as a studly lock like some do.

He averages 5.6 YPC last year which is great. It would be a shame to waste that talent because he is extremely undiciplined. I still think we need to slow down a bit since his sample size was pretty small. Even if he stays with the team I don't see him as a studly lock like some do.

And that's not a new story, supremely talented guys wasting that talent through behavioral problems. Having your head in the game, in more ways than one, is a better predictor of success, I think. Agree with you.