Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

How many of you go with the bald head look?

And I am talking not a even a speck of hair or stubble.

Been going with that look for ten years. Beats the hell out of a huge bald spot at the top of you head with thick hair everywhere else. I hated doing the whole comb over thing to hide the bald spot. I had always slicked my hair back like Pat Riley before the bald spot stuck out like a sore thumb.

You should go with this look. Feels so clean and fresh.

I am totally bald if I bic it but usually just use a shaver to get it down to head stubble. Used to have great hair, then hairline receded. Wife finally convinced me to just shave it off. It’s a pain to maintain since I’m lazy. Either have a full head of hair or go bald, there’s no in between that looks good. When it starts going, it’s gone.

I have been shaving mine for twenty years, but not due to balding. I just like how it feels to not have hair. I shave with clippers once a week, leaving super short stubble, looking almost bald.

I buzz my down to basically nothing. I dont have much left, I will completely shave it off eventually. Doesnt break my heart, if I had a full head of hair I would still keep it really low

I've been fortunate with my hair and haven't had to make these decisions. It's he same amount and same color at 46 as when I was 16. I do get some flecks of gray in the beard.

I loved all those 80s bands and 80s music and 89s hair. Meanwhile, I hated the Army. I was determined when I got out of the Army I would grow my hair long like that. Well, it wouldn't go down, it just kept poofing out into a white afro like Art Garfunkel's. And this was the mid-90s and everybody was cutting their hair anyways, as the look I wanted was going out of style, so I gave in and cut it.

A small complaint next to what you guys are dealing with. God bless never being betrayed by my hair, it keeps me feeling and looking younger in that way than others my age.

I did in basic. Afterwards, I grew my hair out and pushed the limits of what I could get away with. Now, I have about the same amount of hair as then but I can style it better

At 25, with a full head of hair, I told my soon to be wife that I was "not going to be the guy who tries to hold on to the last remnants of his hair. At a certain point, I'm just gonna start shaving it. Fock that horseshoe head sh!t".

I've been shaving my head for 20+ years. Clippers not razors. Saved a shitload of money on haircuts along the way too.

At 25, with a full head of hair, I told my soon to be wife that I was "not going to be the guy who tries to hold on to the last remnants of his hair. At a certain point, I'm just gonna start shaving it. Fock that horseshoe head sh!t".

I've been shaving my head for 20+ years. Clippers not razors. Saved a shitload of money on haircuts along the way too.

Wife wanted me to get a close shave head and face. She suggested a local barber shop thinking it couldn’t cost much. Saw it was 60$ and she just laughed and got me a disposeable razor to do the same thing.
  • Like 1

I'm lucky, at almost 51 I still have a fairly full head of hair, and the gray is just starting to settle in. It is slowly thinning though, so it seems Like when not if I'll face that decision. I'll let the wife decide.

My bro is a year younger and started balding in his 20s. He's had the quasi bald look for 20+ years.

Not planning to shave it completely bald but, I'm 43, it's thinning. Not in denial there, I keep it short. Cut every 2 weeks.

I dont think Ill have that problem. Both my dads side and my moms side of the family still have most of their hair well into their 80s and 90s. Granted its thinned out but they werent ever bald on any portion of their head

Been shaving bald for about 10 years,mrs (36C) found me some great shaving gel at Dollar Shave Club recently so if I get lazy and stubble builds up this stuff helps the razor glide through.

Fortunate to not be thinning / receding at all in my 40s. If my grandfather is any indication I will always have a thick head of hair but I can expect to go Steve Martin white by my 50s.

I dont think Ill have that problem. Both my dads side and my moms side of the family still have most of their hair well into their 80s and 90s. Granted its thinned out but they werent ever bald on any portion of their head

I still have hair on top at 48. It has thin spots though and will eventually devolve into horseshoe head. At this point though, everybody is used to me being bald so the hair looks out of place.

You can't beat mother nature but you can beat her to the punch. :cheers:

I've been lucky. Will be 44 here in a few weeks and have a full head of lettuce and could grow it out pretty long if I wanted to. No Gray. Huge peenis.

Cut it shorter and shorter for years...once the troops were retreating from front and back I took the razor to it and never went back.

Shave it twice a week.

I've been lucky. Will be 44 here in a few weeks and have a full head of lettuce and could grow it out pretty long if I wanted to. No Gray. Huge peenis.

Thats the thing...what does grow out and if I go without shaving my face...not a gray in there.

Cut it shorter and shorter for years...once the troops were retreating from front and back I took the razor to it and never went back.

Shave it twice a week.

Oh definitely. I think if I was losing it or I was greying I'd be keeping it pretty tight.

You know, if they never would have made the shield, a lot of dirtbags wouldn't know what to do with their receding hairline.

On the bright side, it's better than a comb over. On a downside, you look like a . And you sure as hell don't look like the commish.

I still have all my hair thankfully.

I cant do it for asthetic reasons. I occasionally get red bumps on my scalp. A psoriasis kind of thing. Id look awful if that happened when I was bald.

Fortunately I have very thick hair. I dont see ever having a balding problem.

I buzz my down to basically nothing. I dont have much left, I will completely shave it off eventually. Doesnt break my heart, if I had a full head of hair I would still keep it really low

At 50, I still have a full head of hair, but for the last 2 years, I keep it close to the scalp on the sides as possible.

So much easier

Now I am starting to see quite a bit of grey. That doesnt bother me though. We have a deal. Stay where you are, and you can turn whatever color you like.

I cant do it for asthetic reasons. I occasionally get red bumps on my scalp.

Yea..The AIDS can suck. Especially that new strain on the Chiner AIDS you guys or getting. Holy chit

I'm with you, though...Some guys look good with a shaved scalp, some look like sreial killers.

If I was to ever shave mine, I'd look like the latter. :( (minus the chiner super aids)

Yea..The AIDS can suck. Especially that new strain on the Chiner AIDS you guys or getting. Holy chit

I'm with you, though...Some guys look good with a shaved scalp, some look like sreial killers.

If I was to ever shave mine, I'd look like the latter. :( (minus the chiner super aids)

I think you gotta be a little bit built for that look to work.

People would just assume I had cancer.

I think you gotta be a little bit built for that look to work.

People would just assume I had cancer.

Pizza just got here, so I'm out, but have you considered a gofundme page for your pepperoni like scalp yet?

I'll help you for a small %

Also, :wub: you, bro :thumbsup:

I'm lazy. I buzz it once a month, and always wear a hat.

I take biotin daily to help my hair. It seems to work. I definitely have a hairline that's receding, but it isnt too bad. My hair falls out a lot less when I am taking biotin

Bunch of bald focks. :lol:

I've started growing mine out more. No grey at 50. I'm bringing back the mullet. :banana:

I had felt it was going back in my early 30's. Told the wife I would shave it clean rather than doing my dad/granddad's comb-over.
Well I was returning something at Wal-Mart I think one day and looked up at the black and white camera displays and saw a guy with a natural yamaka and decided then that was it.

I keep it close buzzed always and I used to be more daily diligent since I have to shave everyday, now I'd rather take my time and just generally razor it clean once or twice a week.

I take biotin daily to help my hair. It seems to work. I definitely have a hairline that's receding, but it isnt too bad. My hair falls out a lot less when I am taking biotin

A few years ago I felt like my hair was thinning so after some research I started taking biotin as well. I also use a combo of two shampoos which I'll try to remember to mention later. Since then I'd say my hair has stayed about the same. :thumbsup:

My good friend just did it. finally gave up and accepted defeat.

Now he needs to tan that ish

My good friend just did it. finally gave up and accepted defeat.

Now he needs to tan that ish

Tell him to stay covered up. All newbies always forget that at first.

From experience, you don't realize you need the hat at first, your just not used to it. But then one day, after 1 round of golf on a gorgeous day, your heads f0cked. And boy does it hurt.

Tell him to stay covered up. All newbies always forget that at first.

From experience, you don't realize you need the hat at first, your just not used to it. But then one day, after 1 round of golf on a gorgeous day, your heads f0cked. And boy does it hurt.

:thumbsup:

we are playing in a golf tourney in a few weeks, a ton of people we went to school with play.

I was going to shave my head and tell everyone I was supporting his finding out he has aids